The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey if anyone has time to give a feedback on this mix ( 2 versions ) , would greatly appreciate ! cheers...

EmilEchal
replies: 2 views: 137
EmilEchal 10 hours ago

Hi, I am undertaking some research into the impact of distortion in DnB from the mid 90's - a decent part of this is...

leighshields
replies: 0 views: 83
leighshields 1 day ago

Hi! I have made a few Ableton 11 / Overbridge templates if anyone interested. For the DN/DT in different variations....

Skydancer909
replies: 0 views: 66
Skydancer909 1 day ago

Testdriving my Behringer Neutron. Right VCO is a solid saw wave. Left VCO is a mix of saw wave and square wave. Playing with the...

Rene Schmitt
replies: 0 views: 69
Rene Schmitt 2 days ago

This thread is specifically about the music. I don't want any of the samples listened in the one man production thread to get...

ryst
replies: 3,927 views: 306,055
swingset 3 days ago

Second jam. Not bad. Kind of a underground-ish vibe. Still to much noise from the Sample. Got to find a way to fix that.

Rene Schmitt
replies: 0 views: 64
Rene Schmitt 4 days ago

Hi everybody ! I wanted to share this here. <"​-​_​-​"> + @​(​°​!​°​)​@ =>...

Toomuchofthat
replies: 2 views: 103
Toomuchofthat 5 days ago

Hey, all! I've posted tracks here and there, but hey, why not just link to the whole thing. I recently released my first album as...

Progger
replies: 0 views: 64
Progger 5 days ago

Hi guys... I am interested in your opinions on attached rock track. This is our 4 piece band. Written, recorded and mixed...

CE_Music
replies: 2 views: 176
CE_Music 5 days ago

I'm posting this for a friend, please check his music out! https://marcelgagnon.bandcamp.com/ Feel free to leave any comments...

Northernsoul242
replies: 0 views: 108
Northernsoul242 1 week ago

from the new Bats Brew album "Elemental", available here: batsbrew.bandcamp.com "Insignificant"...

batsbrew
replies: 2 views: 289
batsbrew 1 week ago

Hey guys, I had my mix mastered in a hybrid analog and digital fashion and found it sounding great on my HS8's and my in ear...

kapha
replies: 1 views: 142
kapha 1 week ago

Hi guys! :) I am a big reader here on Gearslutz but I rarely write posts. I'm not quite sure either if I am posting this one in...

DavidMeShow
replies: 62 views: 8,248
DavidMeShow 1 week ago

Want to know what ya think! And if my song reminds you of a band, tell me! https://soundcloud.com/ruben-vike-vage/todays-music-2

rub1v
replies: 1 views: 309
Newtonian Druid 1 week ago

I put two songs in my music website: "Think About It Tomorrow" is the song on top, and "What Are You Asking"...

aaron aardvark
replies: 3 views: 125
aaron aardvark 1 week ago

This is a personal project, I have no idea what genre this falls into, some of it is trying to be popish, some of it is super...

_Ripley
replies: 0 views: 124
_Ripley 1 week ago

hello take part on this one from mixing to drum parts and some work on composition overall. song on russian and have many...

neurodrive
replies: 0 views: 155
neurodrive 2 weeks ago

I started a podcast called The Intellectual People Podcast. Please check it out and watch, like and subscribe! ...

jtwrace
replies: 22 views: 2,260
jtwrace 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, back on July 2017 I submitted a mix that was mastered by the one and only Big Bass Brain Gardner (Finally got Big...

M2E
replies: 73 views: 3,657
Adam Peter Shinn 2 weeks ago

Hi all, this is the latest "Where Orchids Goes To Die"...

mebitek
replies: 0 views: 96
mebitek 2 weeks ago

Hi guys! Today I'm presenting my new track in the epic / trailer music genre, published by Epic Music World. This one has a bit...

tiago
replies: 2 views: 185
tiago 3 weeks ago

This song is already 10 years old and I think it's been up on GS for about five of those now. While in the studio last month, I...

brianellefson
replies: 27 views: 2,117
antstudio 4 weeks ago

Qualifications Include all native based DAW. If you used 1,000 dollar plus Outboard gear Skip this thread. Lets hear good...

IonicBreed
replies: 3,617 views: 395,922
Chet_Rockstone 4 weeks ago

I felt un-creative so I tried something different. Here's an relaxing ambient piece, that took me about 6 hors to create....

DND-NS
replies: 0 views: 130
DND-NS 4 weeks ago

My daughter writes and sings and I produce. This is her third single. She's 15 and a sophomore in high school. If you have teen...

sleshnyc
replies: 0 views: 164
sleshnyc 4 weeks ago

Releasing our full length album had a lot of help from you guys on the forum would love to get your thoughts...

lumpcalhoon
replies: 3 views: 263
lumpcalhoon 4 weeks ago

“Remains of a reflection” is the third track extracted from my album "Last year, the next day", released on...

maxdis
replies: 0 views: 112
maxdis 4 weeks ago

Battle of Palmito Ranch: song story also known as the battle of palmito hill, it was the final battle of the American...

batsbrew
replies: 3 views: 163
batsbrew 5th April 2021

It’s a collection of free feeling and imagination... and a celebration of guitar. i ran with a little bit of everything,...

batsbrew
replies: 7 views: 494
batsbrew 31st March 2021

“Parallel clouds” is the second track extracted from my album "Last year, the next day", out on April, 2nd. The...

maxdis
replies: 0 views: 132
maxdis 29th March 2021

Headin’ Eastwest- there is a little eastern intrigue happening in this slow heavy rock tune. It is a hopeful feeling song...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 133
batsbrew 29th March 2021

Is there a converter such that on a Korg B2 piano it can be used to provide a connection such that any generic 3 pedal unit can...

Will D
replies: 0 views: 99
Will D 29th March 2021

Heres song that I mixed of my estranged band "The Convicted". The Song is called "The Phony Tough", its one...

The Convicted
replies: 9 views: 1,076
The Convicted 28th March 2021

theshea.bandcamp.com/ rather proud about my new sound. it's schmaltzy but fits the lyrics. and there are a few left turns....

zinzin
replies: 0 views: 173
zinzin 27th March 2021

I put two songs in my music website: "When You Touch Me That Way" (has some guitar) is the song on top, and "The...

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 149
aaron aardvark 27th March 2021

My latest production. Bass rock, dubstep rhythm, blues trumpet ... enjoy the mix of...

nave mastering
replies: 0 views: 122
nave mastering 25th March 2021

Is there a way to get aux inputs on the behringer x32 to send out so I can record via usb on my laptop. I'm using reaper, and...

Sound Asleep
replies: 0 views: 125
Sound Asleep 24th March 2021

Hey All new guy here Thought I'd throw one out for critique of any aspect. Guitarist, definitely not a vocalist. But do what I...

WrisTLocK
replies: 1 views: 209
creedchub 23rd March 2021

Spring Morning: this is a song I wrote 20 years ago, but never actually recorded properly. It is supposed to capture the...

batsbrew
replies: 1 views: 160
batsbrew 21st March 2021

Hi folks, Ive been visiting this forum for a while but am quite new to joining. Am working on my productions and would...

nejaz
replies: 0 views: 171
nejaz 21st March 2021

This thread is all about music videos! If you're involved in a project as a Producer, Songwriter, Mixing/Mastering Engineer,...

DooBop
replies: 26 views: 3,501
mikeg09 21st March 2021

Hi so I'm a death"style"vocalist with 20 years experience in a few drunken messes of garage bands n a fan since I was...

Corpsesoldier15
replies: 0 views: 140
Corpsesoldier15 19th March 2021

Neon Blues: this is the only song on the new album that was directly influenced by the Covid Pandemic. The name of the album...

batsbrew
replies: 2 views: 186
batsbrew 16th March 2021

Mastering Help Please I’ve got 1000 plug-ins no UA I do not have a tuned room. I do not have any hardware - in the...

MichaelDroste
replies: 10 views: 451
MichaelDroste 16th March 2021

The Day They Robbed the Bank of England: this is a proper cops and robbers story put to a progressive rock structure written...

batsbrew
replies: 3 views: 337
batsbrew 10th March 2021

New But Old Beat. Buddy Type Beat Called Psychedelic. Any Feedback would be appreciated....

VinsaneBeats
replies: 1 views: 247
MusicLover1986 10th March 2021

another amateur here taking a crack at recording. I wrote this on guitar. I recorded flute drums and guitars in my tiny upstairs...

MusicLover1986
replies: 2 views: 297
MusicLover1986 10th March 2021

I did this remaster from the vinyl version to address some issues with the original. I always loved this record, but often felt...

steelgutz
replies: 0 views: 302
steelgutz 8th March 2021

"The biggest challenge is the one that lies within yourself"...

Lionheart Beatz
replies: 0 views: 158
Lionheart Beatz 8th March 2021

a really nice, mellow, bittersweet song that features slide guitar. Apollo 18: the Gemini, and then the Apollo missions...

batsbrew
replies: 2 views: 265
batsbrew 2nd March 2021

Moderators