Quantcast
Theres something wrong with my kick - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Theres something wrong with my kick
Old 20th January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Theres something wrong with my kick

So I made an awesome kick. Its fat, deep, and punchy (thats what she said?). I stacked a few of my stacked kicks to get this like hybrid awesome kick.

But there is something wrong with it that I cant figure out. It seems like the tail is super low bass and effing up my bass line. It also seems as if the stacked kicks dont line up exactly right. I should have fixed this during the stacking point before I rendered it out but how do I fix the kick?

Im going to attach the kick if anybody wants to screw around with it but here is the link to the beat im referencing. Its called Dog Food (this is not a twisted way for me to get plays either). SoundClick artist: JS aka Johney SoQlose - page with MP3 music downloads

Thanks!
Attached Files

Hard Ass Kick.wav (105.4 KB, 35 views)

Old 21st January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
88 views and nobody can say anything? What do you guys think your going to read when you click a thread that has the title "Theres something wrong with my kick"?
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…