Quantcast
Mix Engineer Soundcloud Portfolio For Your Amusement and Evisceration - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mix Engineer Soundcloud Portfolio For Your Amusement and Evisceration
Old 23rd September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Mix Engineer Soundcloud Portfolio For Your Amusement and Evisceration

Check it out Gearslutz brethren! I have recently assembled my Soundcloud portfolio for mass consumption. I've been mixing in earnest for about 5 years, so I've put up material from my first years all the way up to stuff I've mixed as of a few days ago.

Feel free to offer any general criticisms you have about the tunes. Most of them were mixed and mastered by me, and I've tried to include a fairly wide diversity of tunes (read: rap, and then other kinds of rap (Atlanta native), with some rock/dubstep sprinkled in there for good measure).

I always try to mix in such a way that hurts as few ears as possible, so I hope you enjoy the sounds! Thanks for taking a minute to listen.

Anthony Arasi Mixing's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Listening to restless

- Really nice vocal, and cool chops, huge synth that still leaves great space.
- liking your builds they show a great grasp of automation
- the drop is massive, and punchy with cool swing and that bass gets destroyed nicely.

Got some skills there, your dubstep doesn't sound generic and one dimensional. Thumbs up!
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Just realised your a mix engineer, haha disregard the composition feedback, awesome mixes across a wide range of genres. had me listening to more tracks.
Old 25th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Awesome feedback, thanks a lot for listening! Yeah I love that Restless tune as well, it's got a great feel to it. Just got into mixing dubstep over the last year or so, and it's pretty fun!
Old 28th September 2012
Old 29th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Thanks man, much appreciated. That song is pretty slick, got the usual "make it sound like a Lex Luger beat" request, but it came out sounding alright!
Old 6th October 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
#shamelessbump
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…