Quantcast
Could it be that i am just not that good.... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Could it be that i am just not that good....
Old 21st September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Could it be that i am just not that good....

why haven't i popped yet....could it be that i am just not that good...

Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
My friend you are only one of how many thousands (millions) trying to make it in the biz. You obviously have talent but there are many, many talented people out there who's only audience is their friends and themselves. Keep trying man. Keep the dream alive!!!!!
Old 21st September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
thanks
Old 23rd September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
if you have to come on here to get feedback on your music then you are definitely not hustlin hard enough. theres a lot of great artist that never get heard, then there are a lot of not so great artist that are on top.
Old 24th September 2012 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackx ➑️
if you have to come on here to get feedback on your music then you are definitely not hustlin hard enough. theres a lot of great artist that never get heard, then there are a lot of not so great artist that are on top.
Its already established that i am not own. I am speaking more broadly in this sense of am i good enough?
Old 24th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Well your first question was why haven't I popped yet. So I was guessing that's what you were asking.
As far as your music it sounds great.
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Listening to cannibalised, interesting melodies, drums are pretty nice an interesting take on the trap sound with your sample choices. The hat patterns give a good lift and add energy, I know that trap is really popular but I think you'll have a hard time standing out amongst that genre.
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…