Free Mastering and Mixing!! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Free Mastering and Mixing!!
Old 17th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Free Mastering and Mixing!!

Hi,

I am currently relocating my home studio, and once set up (hopefully soon) I want some tracks to work on. I am offering FREE Mastering and FREE Mixing!!! I am preferably looking for tracks to Master, but I will also take the odd Mix if anyone has anything interesting. All I ask is anything I Mix or Master; I can put into my portfolio.

Background – I have just graduated with a First Class BSc Honours Degree in Audio and Recording Technology. I was taught with some of the finest gear money can buy, so I know how to do a good job but lack some experience which is why I am offering this free. My gear isn’t of the best quality (all in the box) as it’s a budget home studio, but due to the fact I understand how to Master and Mix correctly I’m hoping to produce some good quality results.

Rules – Mastering - I would like the Mix bounced down at the project sample rate, 24 bit, wav. On the master bus please do not use compression, reverb, or EQ. A Dropbox link or something similar would be nice. Either post link into thread, or PM me, and feel free to offer any advice, wants, or needs you have.

This is completely free so you have nothing to lose, and possibly a well Mastered track to gain!

Thanks, Audiant.

My Website - audiantstudio.com

(I think this is the right place to post)
Old 17th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Hey,

Nice offer and I could be interested, my tracks still in arrange and nearly ready for mixing and mastering. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Soul
Old 17th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
hi.
just joined and might be interested in your offer.
i have some tracks, which are mixed, and need mastering.
Im not too savvy about the whole process, but ill show your post to the artists/engineer and see what he says?
Old 17th September 2012 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Yeah show the post to them, and if you decide to take me up on the offer then feel free to ask me any more questions, and we can sort out what you need. Thanks.
Old 3rd January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Im kind of late on this thread but I just finished a track that needs to be mastered. Any chance you are still offering the free service?
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…