Quantcast
Check out this beat & tell me if 'engineering' will help? - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Check out this beat & tell me if 'engineering' will help?
Old 11th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj ➡️
why yo nuh juss pm di bredda?we talking bout the beat i posted..stay focus
Speaking (typing) in thick phonetic slang does not make you cool, intelligible, or any more professional. I find it funny that you got angry when no one took the thread seriously.

You should study up on thread-iquette to avoid this type of situation in the future.thumbsup
Old 14th February 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I Aint Hatin On It?

Track is hot son. Crazy different but also hot. I hear what people are saying though about the pitch bend but it sounds more to me like you changed the key of a sample or something. Either way I dont think we ready for that dutty! On the flip if you wanna mix it better bounce the track into a DAW first (ie. Pro Tools or Sonar) then Im sure an engineer would have no problem mixing it for you. It's a nice track so it should come out gravy however, I would seriously reconsider that key change. You got enough individuality going on in there to start a new genre but I feel ya science. Also, Im not trying to cap or nothin but its kinda hard to upgrade from Reason to Fruity Loops. It's like upgradeing from graham crackers to dog biscuits. Its just a little backwards thats all. I use them both and have found way more limitations in FL than Reason but good luck wit it though!
Old 14th February 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kakkler ➡️
Track is hot son. Crazy different but also hot. I hear what people are saying though about the pitch bend but it sounds more to me like you changed the key of a sample or something. Either way I dont think we ready for that dutty! On the flip if you wanna mix it better bounce the track into a DAW first (ie. Pro Tools or Sonar) then Im sure an engineer would have no problem mixing it for you. It's a nice track so it should come out gravy however, I would seriously reconsider that key change. You got enough individuality going on in there to start a new genre but I feel ya science. Also, Im not trying to cap or nothin but its kinda hard to upgrade from Reason to Fruity Loops. It's like upgradeing from graham crackers to dog biscuits. Its just a little backwards thats all. I use them both and have found way more limitations in FL than Reason but good luck wit it though!
nuff respect!! yo seet!! i'm trying to combine hip hop reggae/dancehal and soca all together in that one beat i posted but there's other simplier things..i just need to start do some recording and get my **** out there but everything is turning out well...

i stick with fl cause to be honest i love that shiit and i aint trying to learn no other program right now..only if its cubase/pro tools and that will be to learn the engineer side of things..but nuff respect for your comments..thats motivation for me...

i posted a remx on my page..check it out although its only the 'intro & 1st hook/chorus'..still worikig on that one

P.S: the pitch bend is all in the sample i used

Cd Juvi on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos
Old 15th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Dis trx is ov da hook man! It almos sounz lyke it waz pch shifted
heh heh

Seriously man, If you want to be taken seriously on a forum like this atleast attempt to use some sort of Proper English. Im not going to sit here and pretend we all have great grammar on here, because we don't. What we do have is respect for each other, even if we disagree.

Word?
Old 22nd July 2011 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
yow its cdj(i forgot my pw & my other email is down) but ur opinion is still needed....tell me what you think bout these tracks..the first track(doing what we want) got some mixing by an engineer still..the others is just me making the beat in fl and my nigga neel recording in an untreated room...so...some help with recording will be nice..yo seet

check out SoundClick artist: Black Rack Productions - page with MP3 music downloads for more

<div style="width:473px; border:solid #999999 1px; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_ExtBG.png')">
<a href='http://www.soundclick.com/blackrackproductions'>
<div style="background-color:width:460px; height:45px; cursor:pointer; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_460.png');"></div></a>
<div id="lower"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="60" width="473" data="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf" />
<param name="loop" value="false" />
<param name="menu" value="false" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="playType=single&songid=10877013&scid=10877013&q=hi&ext=1" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="salign" value="b" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
</object></div></div>
Old 22nd July 2011 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
how comes the embedded link not working
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…