The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
hungarian hip hop song- opinions
Old 29th January 2009
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
hungarian hip hop song- opinions

hi Gearslutz..

this is a song I wrote and performanced. We recorded it with a Behringer B-2 microphone, a TL Audio Fatfunker preamp. We also recorded the guitar parts through this. I also did the mix and master home.

I'd like to hear your opinions, what are the points that need to be improved most. So basically I want to hear your opinion about the weak sides, in order to advance.

thysta borsodi dal.mp3 at MySpace File Hosting: free hosting for your files, images, music, videos

thank you

T

myspace.com/thysta
Old 30th January 2009
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
anybody?
Old 30th January 2009 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Smile

obviously i dont understand what it says
but
try making the drums louder
they sound kinda weak
but errthing else is good
i like the track
Old 30th January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
thank you
Old 3rd February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
I like your skills and rhymes dude. good to hear something from back home. the beat could be fatter in deed. I don't like the sound of the guitars cause they do not sound authentic to me. maybe you could team up with a rock or metal guy to help you out with the guitar sound!

attila
Old 4th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by attila ➡️
I like your skills and rhymes dude. good to hear something from back home. the beat could be fatter in deed. I don't like the sound of the guitars cause they do not sound authentic to me. maybe you could team up with a rock or metal guy to help you out with the guitar sound!

attila
i really liked the swag of the song. Beat it totality does not have to be fuller jut specific instruments.

other than that good

"PaNa"
Old 5th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I like the drums

I think the drums are very full. The piano could use some work. The piano is masking the guitar and clashing with the strings. Also, it sounds too upfront. Thicken it with layers, bring up the highs, and push it to the back a bit.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
thank you for the responses. I plan to get better in ALL parts of course, I just think I'm on a level when I can create enjoyable music. Attila, thanks for the response, I'll keep trying, though the guitar is a real Line6 Vari ax modeling guitar, and it's actually played by a rock musician guy.

thanks everybody for pointing out the possible weak points, that helps me to improve my thing.
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I think with the guitar the main issue is really the performance rather than the tone (although the tone seemed to be too "gated" and was cutting off too quickly). You might try again with another guitarist to lay down a more inspired track.
Old 3rd September 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I think it's good. Sounds clean no doubt. I wouldnt change anything aside from possibly changing up the flow a bit on the last verse. Good job though.

I was fairly popular in Hungary a few years ago. One song I wrote with a Hungarian group: YouTube - PLUSIDE - Bűnöző Attitüd (2005)
Old 23rd September 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin James ➡️
I think it's good. Sounds clean no doubt. I wouldnt change anything aside from possibly changing up the flow a bit on the last verse. Good job though.

I was fairly popular in Hungary a few years ago. One song I wrote with a Hungarian group: YouTube - PLUSIDE - Bűnöző Attitüd (2005)
that's cool I also had a song with them
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…