Quantcast
New music to review (test your ears); will return the favor! New July 20th! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New music to review (test your ears); will return the favor! New July 20th!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
New music to review (test your ears); will return the favor! New July 20th!

I put two songs in my music website: "Faith Without Works" is the song on top, and "Does That Mean?" is the next song down. One song uses Roland COSM guitar amp models, and the other song uses PodXT guitar amp models. Can you tell which is which? Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/de...?bandID=224436
Old 1 week ago
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron aardvark ➑️
I put two songs in my music website: "Faith Without Works" is the song on top, and "Does That Mean?" is the next song down. One song uses Roland COSM guitar amp models, and the other song uses PodXT guitar amp models. Can you tell which is which? Please tell me how you like the music and how it can be improved, and I promise to return the favor. Here is my link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/de...?bandID=224436
Faith sounds good. Maybe a bit more overheads on the drums would be cool. Just an opinion, but i like the overall feel of the mix. Nice and warm.

Does that mean - pretty cool song. Drums seem a tad dry. maybe thats what youre going for. Nothing wrong with the mix per se. Highs and lows sound pretty good!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Decembersky1984,
Thank you for checking out my songs and commenting, I appreciate it!
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
OK here are the answers: "Faith Without Works" uses PodXT for guitar amp models for guitar, and "Does That Mean?" uses Roland COSM guitar amp models for guitar.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
To me the guitars are right in both songs. Is the mix or the recording of drums and voice the real difference here. The drums are pretty fat and warm on the first song and the beat box on the second one are thin and lifeless.

Great tunes :-)
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
OberHeim-Kenobi,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it!
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…