Quantcast
Wanna Master my garage mix? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Wanna Master my garage mix?
Old 27th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Wanna Master my garage mix?

This is geared towards the guy learning to master. You can work on this demo for practice and make 50 bucks doing it. I don't care if its mastered through software or hardware. Whatever ends up giving the best results.

They are very short punk songs recorded in my garage. They do not have to be perfect. I would like to email someone the mp3's have them mastered and emailed back. I can pay through paypal. I'm hoping someone can do this for $50 in their spare time. You don't have to be a pro I would just like it more polished,finished,balanced, before I have it pressed. I don't care about being the loudest I rather have it sound better then louder.

Below is a link to the songs i already posted in another forum, give it a listen, if you know you can make it better message me. I don't mean to offend anyone with the low payment its all I have right now for this.

There is 3 songs all together, only 2 are posted.

I know its not a professional mix but this is what we have to work with.

Steve
[email protected]

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/work-...rock-demo.html
Old 27th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Thanks everyone, I received about 8 different pm's and emails about the mastering I need, I'm going to check out the sites tonight and decide which one I'm gonna go with.
Old 6th April 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
In time? I do HQ mastering at 5 usd the song !

EDIT: That was an old promotional offer wich consisted in 5 usd each paying a fix fee of 27 usd per order. So if for instace you ordered one song it was 32 usd.
Old 6th April 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by allarms ➡️
In time? I do HQ mastering at 5 usd the song ! http://www.dinamastering.com/
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by misjah ➡️
HAHA, I understand; I had thaught the same If I saw that.

However, If you actually checked the link you had seen I charge 27 usd per order; and you could conclude I'm doing this low just for promotion. Of course I plan to rise the prices to standar when things work.

Peace, slut !
GS Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by allarms ➡️
HAHA, I understand; I had thaught the same If I saw that.

However, If you actually checked the link you had seen I charge 27 usd per order; and you could conclude I'm doing this low just for promotion. Of course I plan to rise the prices to standar when things work.

Peace, slut !
Do you know how difficult it is to raise prices once people have a certain expectation of you? People will go elsewhere. It's totally the wrong way to market yourself. You are declaring your value from the outset.
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecat ➡️
Do you know how difficult it is to raise prices once people have a certain expectation of you? People will go elsewhere. It's totally the wrong way to market yourself. You are declaring your value from the outset.
You might be totally right, I'm just trying to get some work done.
If the price attracts more than it repels i'm not totally sure yet.

But hopefully if it attracts some people and they like the work they might want to repeat at a higher price. I'm still considering the pricing strategy though. Let's see.

I agree low price is easily relatable to low quality... but we all know it's not allways like this. There is freeware better than a lot of comercial for example. Sometimes even the best.

Grets and thanks for the respectfully answer.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…