Quantcast
Vancouver Mastering - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Vancouver Mastering
Old 1st February 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Vancouver Mastering

Does anyone know some sound Mastering Studios in Vancouver or Mastering Engineers for that matter?
Old 1st February 2009
jdg
Lives for gear

24 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
top of my head all i can think of is Graemme @ Zen Mastering Vancouver
Old 6th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Vancouver Mastering

Indeed. Graemme @ Zen. Especially (but certainly not exclusively) if you are, as your moniker suggests, doing surround!
Old 13th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Graemme is your man.

Say hi for me while you're there.

Thor
Old 6th August 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Mastering Engineers in Vancouver with over a decade of experience.

Craig Waddel - Gotham Studios
Jamie Sitar - Suite Sound Labs
Chris Potter - Chris Potter Mastering
Old 29th August 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
There are plenty of options for you if you're looking for Mastering in Vancouver.

You can look at some of the bigger places, such as Zen Mastering, Suite Sound Labs, Gotham Studios, etc.

Or, you can look around for smaller places, such as Monster Sound Productions (Monster Sound Productions - Making your sound Monstrous!)

What it all boils down to is 2 things. 1) how much do you want to spend, and 2) does the company "do it" for my sound?

For the 1st thing, you can spend anywhere from a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars on an album.

Every mastering engineer I know of (and company) will process 1 track as an example of the work they do. So, my advice... contact various places (and note, with the power of the internet, you're not limited to one city), and see what their rates are like, and if they'll do a sample. If they do the sample, send them a track, see what they can do with it. If the sound fits the budget, go with it.

----
Monster Sound Productions
Audio Post-Production
Music Mixing/Mastering
Monster Sound Productions - Making your sound Monstrous!

Last edited by monstersound; 29th August 2009 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: reposting after editing signature
Closed