Quantcast
The Moan Zone - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 45,636
Whitecat 24th April 2013

Been under the threat of fire and heavy smoke since Friday July 30, 2021. In and out of voluntary and mandatory evacuation...

RogerFoote
replies: 19 views: 398
RogerFoote 33 minutes ago

Ok. Here's my rant for today and some of you will want the information. I ship a fair amount with FedEx, which until now has been...

tenor39
replies: 19 views: 1,870
Synth Guru 8 hours ago

I’ve just seen a Jupiter 8 on Reverb for £30k. Thank f**k for Roland Cloud…. I’m watching it just to see if some fool...

StuBennett
replies: 12 views: 517
nice keetee 11 hours ago

I'm just looking to connect with people who's music I can listen to while giving credit to the right person. This loop and sample...

jamesghost
replies: 363 views: 14,223
dylanwissing 1 day ago

I was in our local Walmart yesterday. I could not help but notice a lot of the shelves were "under stocked" Especially...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 10 views: 784
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago
replies: 99 views: 8,470
shatz 2 days ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 454 views: 40,781
jeremy.c. 5 days ago
replies: 86 views: 2,246
jbuonacc 1 week ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 203 views: 12,534
Synth Guru 1 week ago

I know that our millenials (the "always online"-generation with adhd) has a very low attention span. I understand...

replies: 31 views: 1,160
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

Okay, I know I'm old but can someone please explain to me how the above "Mix With The Masters" Billie Eilish song...

gramps
replies: 53 views: 2,362
sourpatch 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
gramps 2 weeks ago

cooge chucking this in the pond. total clickbait. mid-summer thread. BE NICE. a previous thread of this type ended up in the Moan...

ibtl
replies: 78 views: 2,596
pounce 2 weeks ago

I had a client who wanted to transfer some cassettes to a USB thumb drive. He wanted me to show him how to take a device (a USB...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 4 views: 359
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I have to say Waves H-Reverb has been the worst for me. Listened to samples, read reviews, the feature set looks amazing and...

swingset
replies: 9 views: 627
pencilextremist 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Kyle Ashley 2 weeks ago

Here's a thread for the opposite of the 'what will they make next' thread: the synths and drum machines that they won't touch...

kurzweil
replies: 97 views: 3,178
kurzweil 2 weeks ago

After a very quiet 90+ days the phone and email scammers are back. Got a call from the Social Security Office that was a BIG...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 15 views: 755
bmanzer 2 weeks ago

Well it has happened again. In the middle of some audio restoration work and just when I was saving a project the power goes off...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 5 views: 257
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

I stopped cold turkey with buying any big ticket synths. My last new semi-expensive purchase was the Dreadbox Abyss in...

hcppp
replies: 4 views: 588
Synth Guru 2 weeks ago

All set to do FoH for the 2020 Indianapolis St. Pat's Parade, the show is in the truck. NYC cancels, but us hardcases in the...

JayTee4303
replies: 0 views: 140
JayTee4303 2 weeks ago

I've been hiring female singers for a female-centric project, and of the 20 or so I've dealt with, only 2 have been on time and...

FaveDave
replies: 7 views: 491
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am on my 3rd Apogee symphony desktop unit (information on the last 2 units and why I had them replaced can be found...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 270
meymia 2 weeks ago

Windy as hell and rocking the house in New Orleans. Power is out, but so far just a few weatherboards blown off.

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 5 views: 212
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I was checking Craigslist for microphone deals and I saw that someone was selling a u87 locally. It's a well maintained 70's u87....

Chris Lago
replies: 40 views: 5,536
sourpatch 2 weeks ago

Which do you prefer? I get in arguments all the time with someone I know. I don't really argue, I just listen to him sputter off...

BrubbGrubb
replies: 52 views: 2,375
CAL. 3 weeks ago

I'm sure that a lot us upload content to both YouTube and Facebook, or have clients who do. For a while, Facebook was doing...

Brent Hahn
replies: 20 views: 688
coffeecup77 3 weeks ago

The website quoka.de is currently having a problem with scammers. I already talked to the website people about this, but in...

frans
replies: 3 views: 564
calfemyn 3 weeks ago

I have my gripes about many things musically and non musically, but I want any and everyone who creates music to realize that...

boombapdame
replies: 11 views: 810
nunrgguy 3 weeks ago

Approach this unit with caution. The driver install for the unit crashed my MacBook Pro. Upon doing the required reboot the...

Greg Midi
replies: 2 views: 1,347
Holman 3 weeks ago

A while ago I sent my newly acquired vintage U67 to Tony Merrill. To date I have patiently waited more than 2 1/2 years for him...

guitdog
replies: 160 views: 26,489
swafford 3 weeks ago

I’ve discovered a few YouTube channels that have been publishing my music without permission. There are multiple long...

Grilled Cheese
replies: 6 views: 368
Grilled Cheese 3 weeks ago

Sorry for the rant but I’m guessing I’m not the only one dealing with this: This is something I’ve been trying to work out...

DomiBabi
replies: 45 views: 1,134
sourpatch 3 weeks ago

anyone else love the heavy songs on this album but get really annoyed at the dinky drums? they are well-recorded, well-played,...

cetera
replies: 2 views: 339
cetera 4 weeks ago

Moderators