The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 43,824
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I'm pretty shocked that this happened, I've never heard of this before, but Tunecore has decided to delete an album release from...

raz_klinghoffer
replies: 4 views: 292
Shadow Creek 3 hours ago

Long story short, I bought a Kurzweil PC4 from Bax Music who I thought ...as per their web info....were based in Kent...

SamSpacey
replies: 10 views: 862
SamSpacey 8 hours ago

I just saw this other thread - Returning gear to EU following Brexit - which discusses pretty shambolic service from Bax...

Simonator
replies: 87 views: 2,875
SamSpacey 8 hours ago

I'm about to make a bunch of Hardware purchases (UA Apollo Twin X Duo, Great $1k+ Conderser Mic, Stand, Pop Screen, Pro...

Danos1
replies: 14 views: 1,197
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Last year, at nearly the same month, I made this thread, concerning an Epiphone Corina bass connectivity problem : Think I'll...

cubic13
replies: 8 views: 314
cubic13 1 day ago

I'm sure that a lot us upload content to both YouTube and Facebook, or have clients who do. For a while, Facebook was doing...

Brent Hahn
replies: 10 views: 298
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 144 views: 8,946
Synth Guru 2 days ago

I’m in a big market where use gear use to sell quick. Beginning this year I’m seeing a huge slow down. Please let me know if...

shalimo
replies: 23 views: 1,910
desotoslo 3 days ago

CS-60's that are the price of CS-80's two years ago? The same for Jupiter 6 vs. Jupiter 8? It's just out of control. I mean...

synthRodriguez
replies: 8 views: 567
desotoslo 3 days ago
replies: 1,961 views: 199,721
Aziak 4 days ago

Okay, I know I'm old but can someone please explain to me how the above "Mix With The Masters" Billie Eilish song...

gramps
replies: 34 views: 921
sourpatch 4 days ago

Need to rant, hopefully I can get some advise from anyone who's had a similar situation. I made an order with Thomann just...

Rockshamrover
replies: 9 views: 749
RobertMP 4 days ago

I have been buying and selling on ebay for years, and more recently on reverb. I have sold as weighty things as TI keyboard, Nord...

sds1fs1r
replies: 44 views: 1,563
esldude 4 days ago

I'm just looking to connect with people who's music I can listen to while giving credit to the right person. This loop and sample...

jamesghost
replies: 348 views: 12,741
D0NTSURF 5 days ago

Big Sur can eat it. I may as well have poured molasses all over my Macbook. Everything is slower... chugging chugging- And...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 157
Teej 5 days ago

Can anybody put me in touch with a thinking person at Seymour Duncan? I'm trying to replace a pickup cover for my Seymour Duncan...

davelang68
replies: 3 views: 156
davelang68 6 days ago

Here is the raging debate: "Who cares if you use an analog synth for your bassline vs a VST, or even a cheap/ freebie VST,...

EliLunde89
replies: 128 views: 3,587
Bignatius 1 week ago

I ordered an Acidlab Drumatix over 2 months ago direct from their website. It was disptached promptly by Acidlab but DHL still...

Deleted c7044de
replies: 0 views: 121
Avatar for Deleted c7044dea016f2f2
Deleted c7044dea016f2f2 1 week ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 223 views: 22,394
Alrod 1 week ago

Hi folks, I've been wondering this for years! Why isn't there a simple, non-visual DAW? What do i mean? A DAW that...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 31 views: 805
unitymusic 1 week ago

The website quoka.de is currently having a problem with scammers. I already talked to the website people about this, but in...

frans
replies: 2 views: 261
frans 1 week ago

Had a run in with the usual support nonsense at IK. IK multimedia are idiots, in the literal sense they are stupid people. But...

Bungle
replies: 1 views: 167
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I got the CAT twice.. in two weeks the first one I got the sync was totally broken, like 1 second gaps on the sound totally...

EliLunde89
replies: 37 views: 1,816
djsmps 1 week ago

So my ilok 2 is dead. These things have a 2 year warranty, apparently and mine is covered, and will be replaced at no...

blasted76
replies: 11 views: 4,542
doom64 1 week ago

So I ordered a synth from Anderson’s 2 weeks ago and was told it would be in stock in 2 days. Then the in stock was moved 6...

Dtray187
replies: 38 views: 1,550
Bungle 1 week ago

Well for almost two months I escaped from all the stupid phone calls and spam email but this week I hit the "mother...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 21 views: 1,117
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Moved: GearSpace

Just saw the email Honestly laughed I get it. Still funny though Idk about y'all.. but I'm slutty for life...

FreshProduce
replies: - views: -
wildplum 2 weeks ago

I'm generally a pretty tech-forward kind of guy. I looked forward to direct digital distribution since the mid 1980s (back then...

theblue1
replies: 6 views: 1,014
ScottBrio 2 weeks ago

Honestly I never thought I'd see the day where Jules and a true musician site would want to lose their edge that made them famous...

Infa
replies: 9 views: 514
jopy 2 weeks ago

I'm not aware of any original bands in my whole general vicinity these days. In the '80s and '90s there were for sure....

chazmar
replies: 4 views: 437
ScottBrio 2 weeks ago

In a sign that I may have grown up, I bought a Sennheiser MD 421 II lately rockout However, Sennheiser's registration page (USA)...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 145
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

I've had my apollo for 3 months, and still having issues that are halting sessions left and right. Constant errors (109,50,38)...

Sirocco
replies: 12 views: 4,996
Sirocco 2 weeks ago

I started a thread, started posting an ongoing review of a piece of hardware and the thread was removed. In addition, I was...

optofonik
replies: 25 views: 1,351
Reptil 2 weeks ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 354 views: 44,740
trevon 2 weeks ago

The middle-class musician may be a thing of the past, thanks to the pandemic

spaceman
replies: 4 views: 693
Jeff Hayat 2 weeks ago

I am on the verge of having one and was just curious.

AlanTide
replies: 54 views: 14,130
time2mix.com 2 weeks ago

I gave my intern free studio time and he didn't put away my KM86 properly and it took a header.. mic is fine basket is toast so...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 196
Sigma 2 weeks ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 436 views: 35,981
nat8808 2 weeks ago

I just got some spam in my e-mail from...TAXI. They are still trying to steal naive musician's money in this day and age! I was...

Rob Coates
replies: 19 views: 1,156
trevon 3 weeks ago

Just for fun, which top charting song (from any decade) has the worse mix to you ? - This is not about songwriting so don't just...

invalidusername
replies: 37 views: 2,392
kosmokrator 3 weeks ago

Probably just me, but.... I see an interesting “how to” video on YouTube. Click on the video. Person says welcome to my...

brightshine
replies: 17 views: 548
jeremy.c. 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
TVPostSound 3 weeks ago

Tonight was the last straw with Audioscape. Every Saturday night is the same deal. 8pm. Try to jump on a Blue stripe. It shows...

dft3670
replies: 7 views: 695
JSchlomo 3 weeks ago

So many fake listings, getting so bad now Hijacked accounts It's getting ridiculous and a complete sham, is Ebay not...

CAL.
replies: 1 views: 227
esldude 3 weeks ago

My first real "Moan Zone" thread!!! I'm curious... Is it just me or are there others out there that hate musicians as...

Chad Sterling
replies: 116 views: 24,109
CAL. 3 weeks ago

I'd shake my fist at the clouds, but they'd probably get me with ball lightning or corona discharge. I guess I'll just play...

JayTee4303
replies: 0 views: 253
JayTee4303 3 weeks ago

Seriously. I really don't need a session with 32bit 192kHz. My internet is already slow, now I have to bog it down downloading...

EMMST
replies: 8 views: 548
pencilextremist 3 weeks ago

Like an idiot, I have been leaving the lid up on my piano, and now I am paying for it. I'll probably never get that clean. Right...

Fastermouse
replies: 61 views: 5,720
PuggaMahone 4 weeks ago

Moderators