The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 44,212
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I go to use my Canon 4K video camera. I put in rechargeable batteries that I bought off Amazon specifically for this camera and...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 10 views: 336
JoeyM 39 minutes ago

Hi! So, I bought a 3 course bundle in October 2019, these are online only, no downloads (Mixing With Effects). However, the...

soulata
replies: 23 views: 3,735
audiospecific 3 hours ago

I got a call from a young musician looking to get some mastering done. He asked my rate and I told him. He then said "you...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 4 views: 184
audiospecific 3 hours ago

Okay, so there's quite a few threads about what gear is best...but how about a list of some of the worst gear you'll admit to...

DrFrankencopter
replies: 1,351 views: 468,926
iLCacciLLo 1 day ago

I'm not knocking Sweetwater because they did say it was backordered in the first place, but I'm just a little bummed Covid...

JoeyM
replies: 2 views: 129
GP_Hawk 1 day ago

Big moan here! We all know that owning a home can be a very rewarding experience but it's truly a double edged...

Synth Guru
replies: 82 views: 1,329
nice keetee 1 day ago

Hey there! I know people have had issues with Stam Audio delivering gear in the past, but never heard of my issue. I want to...

DirtyWork8a
replies: 17 views: 1,585
NashvilleJoe 3 days ago

I put up 7 items on Sweetwater, and I am constantly getting messages from scammers. They all want to send checks, but they all...

Jaxel
replies: 3 views: 563
nice keetee 4 days ago

Today I get an e-mail that says..."Congratulations, your song has been selected to be on our next show", blah, blah,...

Rob Coates
replies: 1 views: 160
Thomas W. Bethe 4 days ago

Hello y'all. I needed male singer for a ever increasing backlog of songs guys should sing that I wrote. I do Americana /...

bitman
replies: 63 views: 11,412
Boogle 5 days ago

I'm not aware of any original bands in my whole general vicinity these days. In the '80s and '90s there were for sure....

chazmar
replies: 10 views: 843
Brent Hahn 5 days ago

It happens time and time again, I write a clear message about what the problem is with a piece of equipment or plugin or app and...

Warp Drive
replies: 4 views: 234
Warp Drive 5 days ago

Besides GS, I participate in a couple of other online forums. They all have a drunk or two. They're easy to spot; a post at 2pm...

Brent Hahn
replies: 4 views: 384
Rob Coates 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
km5 1 week ago

I'm just looking to connect with people who's music I can listen to while giving credit to the right person. This loop and sample...

jamesghost
replies: 352 views: 13,345
Desire Inspires 1 week ago

Okay, I know I'm old but can someone please explain to me how the above "Mix With The Masters" Billie Eilish song...

gramps
replies: 51 views: 1,605
audiospecific 1 week ago

I just wanted to share my negative experience with Washburn with anyone here who is considering buying one of their...

kammy
replies: 30 views: 27,374
swingset 1 week ago

Hi, I'll be honest, I don't really get it, but for sure it's cool to try everything, mics, preamps, compressors etc etc....

sourpatch
replies: 18 views: 457
miroslav 1 week ago

I have had a few drummers over the years. I bought one recently. He sits unused. I have finally realized that I don’t...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 24 views: 605
nice keetee 1 week ago

So I bought a black lion seventeen brand new a few months ago. Now it just sends really loud static through the signals. ...

trevon
replies: 3 views: 375
trevon 1 week ago

Here is the raging debate: "Who cares if you use an analog synth for your bassline vs a VST, or even a cheap/ freebie VST,...

EliLunde89
replies: 134 views: 4,436
Fay Smearing 1 week ago

So I got confirmation from Pioneer they are not going to release anymore firmware updates for the Toriaz SP-16. I put a ticket in...

smccarthy945
replies: 12 views: 606
Perplexo 1 week ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 158 views: 9,478
Synth Guru 1 week ago

According to my ideals, all music gear are in principle technological miracles that brings music to the people. Thus, every piece...

Gothi
replies: 115 views: 5,294
DesolationBlvd 1 week ago

Just can't believe Daryl would let such an incredible talent like Paul Pesco get away… One of my all-time favorite shows,...

tommy_asakawa
replies: 65 views: 92,382
Knuckles Philly 1 week ago

When you spend too much time on Gearslutz, you start thinking you need an awesome new bus compressor. When you start thinking...

thisgoestomark
replies: 27 views: 2,160
thisgoestomark 2 weeks ago

Last year, at nearly the same month, I made this thread, concerning an Epiphone Corina bass connectivity problem : Think I'll...

cubic13
replies: 14 views: 603
cubic13 2 weeks ago

Would be nice for the older synthheads to have their own space, where complaining about keyclicks is not all over the...

hcppp
replies: 0 views: 174
hcppp 2 weeks ago

I'm about to make a bunch of Hardware purchases (UA Apollo Twin X Duo, Great $1k+ Conderser Mic, Stand, Pop Screen, Pro...

Danos1
replies: 15 views: 1,393
singaiya 2 weeks ago

I stopped cold turkey with buying any big ticket synths. My last new semi-expensive purchase was the Dreadbox Abyss in...

hcppp
replies: 2 views: 492
hcppp 3 weeks ago

So the new thing with the Pioneer "community" section of their support site is to simply close the thread at the...

smccarthy945
replies: 0 views: 268
smccarthy945 3 weeks ago

Just realised this issue. I noticed a listing I made on Ebay has "30 Day Returns" embedded in my listing. I didn't ask...

stixstudios
replies: 4 views: 365
jeremy.c. 3 weeks ago
replies: 1,965 views: 200,643
drBill 3 weeks ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 229 views: 22,834
Martel80 3 weeks ago

Have you guys had any problems with musicians friend lately? I ordered a couple of small things on Tuesday (a snake, a couple of...

Mr. Carden
replies: 52 views: 23,872
Granz 3 weeks ago

I’m in a big market where use gear use to sell quick. Beginning this year I’m seeing a huge slow down. Please let me know if...

shalimo
replies: 29 views: 2,271
ponzi 3 weeks ago

I spent $2600 on a Neumann M149 off of Reverb.com. I didn't feel too worried about purchasing a used mic. I've done it many...

JSVice
replies: 24 views: 4,128
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

I ordered ISLA Instruments S2400 (SP Clone) in November and it was suppose to ship in February. I just emailed them again and now...

smccarthy945
replies: 26 views: 1,357
djimon 3 weeks ago

Its idiotsville now all this , in a way thank christ for new synths and designs and clones , common sense has left the building...

Elektronische
replies: 132 views: 6,380
Spider76 4 weeks ago

Moderators