The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you have a problem, a suggestion, a complaint, whatever about Gearslutz itself, please do not post it here! Go here instead...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 43,881
Whitecat 24th April 2013

I’m in a big market where use gear use to sell quick. Beginning this year I’m seeing a huge slow down. Please let me know if...

shalimo
replies: 27 views: 2,076
Abdalla 1 hour ago

I ordered ISLA Instruments S2400 (SP Clone) in November and it was suppose to ship in February. I just emailed them again and now...

smccarthy945
replies: 26 views: 1,220
djimon 6 hours ago

Big moan here! We all know that owning a home can be a very rewarding experience but it's truly a double edged...

Synth Guru
replies: 18 views: 273
Synth Guru 1 day ago

Its idiotsville now all this , in a way thank christ for new synths and designs and clones , common sense has left the building...

Elektronische
replies: 132 views: 6,111
Spider76 2 days ago

Last week my lawn tractor went T.U. The engine was smoking and all the oil had leaked out. I refilled the oil tank and continued...

Synth Guru
replies: 153 views: 9,129
gramps 2 days ago

Probably just me, but.... I see an interesting “how to” video on YouTube. Click on the video. Person says welcome to my...

brightshine
replies: 18 views: 624
hcppp 2 days ago

I'm pretty shocked that this happened, I've never heard of this before, but Tunecore has decided to delete an album release from...

raz_klinghoffer
replies: 9 views: 461
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

I spent $2600 on a Neumann M149 off of Reverb.com. I didn't feel too worried about purchasing a used mic. I've done it many...

JSVice
replies: 22 views: 3,958
freud2000 4 days ago

Genex rebranding... guess Kevin pulled all the stickers off of the 9048 and GXAD and DA and put up Desono Desono wworried ...

DSD_Mastering
replies: 22 views: 4,224
nat8808 5 days ago

Long story short, I bought a Kurzweil PC4 from Bax Music who I thought ...as per their web info....were based in Kent...

SamSpacey
replies: 10 views: 937
SamSpacey 5 days ago

I just saw this other thread - Returning gear to EU following Brexit - which discusses pretty shambolic service from Bax...

Simonator
replies: 87 views: 2,955
SamSpacey 5 days ago

I'm about to make a bunch of Hardware purchases (UA Apollo Twin X Duo, Great $1k+ Conderser Mic, Stand, Pop Screen, Pro...

Danos1
replies: 14 views: 1,247
Brent Hahn 5 days ago

Last year, at nearly the same month, I made this thread, concerning an Epiphone Corina bass connectivity problem : Think I'll...

cubic13
replies: 8 views: 355
cubic13 6 days ago

I'm sure that a lot us upload content to both YouTube and Facebook, or have clients who do. For a while, Facebook was doing...

Brent Hahn
replies: 10 views: 333
Brent Hahn 6 days ago

CS-60's that are the price of CS-80's two years ago? The same for Jupiter 6 vs. Jupiter 8? It's just out of control. I mean...

synthRodriguez
replies: 8 views: 599
desotoslo 1 week ago
replies: 1,961 views: 199,843
Aziak 1 week ago

Okay, I know I'm old but can someone please explain to me how the above "Mix With The Masters" Billie Eilish song...

gramps
replies: 34 views: 979
sourpatch 1 week ago

Need to rant, hopefully I can get some advise from anyone who's had a similar situation. I made an order with Thomann just...

Rockshamrover
replies: 9 views: 781
RobertMP 1 week ago

I have been buying and selling on ebay for years, and more recently on reverb. I have sold as weighty things as TI keyboard, Nord...

sds1fs1r
replies: 44 views: 1,597
esldude 1 week ago

I'm just looking to connect with people who's music I can listen to while giving credit to the right person. This loop and sample...

jamesghost
replies: 348 views: 12,814
D0NTSURF 1 week ago

Big Sur can eat it. I may as well have poured molasses all over my Macbook. Everything is slower... chugging chugging- And...

mizzle
replies: 1 views: 183
Teej 1 week ago

Can anybody put me in touch with a thinking person at Seymour Duncan? I'm trying to replace a pickup cover for my Seymour Duncan...

davelang68
replies: 3 views: 167
davelang68 1 week ago

Here is the raging debate: "Who cares if you use an analog synth for your bassline vs a VST, or even a cheap/ freebie VST,...

EliLunde89
replies: 128 views: 3,656
Bignatius 1 week ago

I ordered an Acidlab Drumatix over 2 months ago direct from their website. It was disptached promptly by Acidlab but DHL still...

Deleted c7044de
replies: 0 views: 140
Avatar for Deleted c7044dea016f2f2
Deleted c7044dea016f2f2 1 week ago

I just sold a guitar on Reverb.com and paid $261.81 in fees. Total Selling Fees: $103.25 Total Payment Processing:...

Alrod
replies: 223 views: 22,463
Alrod 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, I've been wondering this for years! Why isn't there a simple, non-visual DAW? What do i mean? A DAW that...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 31 views: 830
unitymusic 2 weeks ago

The website quoka.de is currently having a problem with scammers. I already talked to the website people about this, but in...

frans
replies: 2 views: 275
frans 2 weeks ago

Had a run in with the usual support nonsense at IK. IK multimedia are idiots, in the literal sense they are stupid people. But...

Bungle
replies: 1 views: 182
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

I got the CAT twice.. in two weeks the first one I got the sync was totally broken, like 1 second gaps on the sound totally...

EliLunde89
replies: 37 views: 1,855
djsmps 2 weeks ago

So my ilok 2 is dead. These things have a 2 year warranty, apparently and mine is covered, and will be replaced at no...

blasted76
replies: 11 views: 4,555
doom64 2 weeks ago

So I ordered a synth from Anderson’s 2 weeks ago and was told it would be in stock in 2 days. Then the in stock was moved 6...

Dtray187
replies: 38 views: 1,589
Bungle 2 weeks ago

Well for almost two months I escaped from all the stupid phone calls and spam email but this week I hit the "mother...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 21 views: 1,133
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Moved: GearSpace

Just saw the email Honestly laughed I get it. Still funny though Idk about y'all.. but I'm slutty for life...

FreshProduce
replies: - views: -
wildplum 2 weeks ago

I'm generally a pretty tech-forward kind of guy. I looked forward to direct digital distribution since the mid 1980s (back then...

theblue1
replies: 6 views: 1,043
ScottBrio 2 weeks ago

Honestly I never thought I'd see the day where Jules and a true musician site would want to lose their edge that made them famous...

Infa
replies: 9 views: 547
jopy 2 weeks ago

I'm not aware of any original bands in my whole general vicinity these days. In the '80s and '90s there were for sure....

chazmar
replies: 4 views: 450
ScottBrio 2 weeks ago

In a sign that I may have grown up, I bought a Sennheiser MD 421 II lately rockout However, Sennheiser's registration page (USA)...

JoeyM
replies: 0 views: 153
JoeyM 2 weeks ago

I've had my apollo for 3 months, and still having issues that are halting sessions left and right. Constant errors (109,50,38)...

Sirocco
replies: 12 views: 5,016
Sirocco 3 weeks ago

I started a thread, started posting an ongoing review of a piece of hardware and the thread was removed. In addition, I was...

optofonik
replies: 25 views: 1,367
Reptil 3 weeks ago

Long story short, this is sadly the same old story. I ordered 2 pieces from Stam Audio. One, over a year ago, and another at the...

metaldreads
replies: 354 views: 44,838
trevon 3 weeks ago

The middle-class musician may be a thing of the past, thanks to the pandemic

spaceman
replies: 4 views: 713
Jeff Hayat 3 weeks ago

I am on the verge of having one and was just curious.

AlanTide
replies: 54 views: 14,173
time2mix.com 3 weeks ago

I gave my intern free studio time and he didn't put away my KM86 properly and it took a header.. mic is fine basket is toast so...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 206
Sigma 3 weeks ago

Hi All, Lately, following the who runs at 96000 permanently? thread (started by Acidizer), I've been doing a lot of thinking,...

Deleted cec0d5b
replies: 436 views: 36,184
nat8808 3 weeks ago

I just got some spam in my e-mail from...TAXI. They are still trying to steal naive musician's money in this day and age! I was...

Rob Coates
replies: 19 views: 1,173
trevon 3 weeks ago

Just for fun, which top charting song (from any decade) has the worse mix to you ? - This is not about songwriting so don't just...

invalidusername
replies: 37 views: 2,416
kosmokrator 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
TVPostSound 4 weeks ago

Moderators