Quantcast
Jim Williams: What's happening to all your post? - Page 16 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Jim Williams: What's happening to all your post?
Old 19th January 2013 | Show parent
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio X ➡️
Well Jim is not here because Kenny didn't like what he said...

Watch yourself or Kenny might report you too....
Audio X,

If Kenny reports everybody but his wing men, Jim won't be able to "jump"
and disturb their engineer only conversations.

Kind of like inbreeding in a way.

And what happens when you hit the report button, does it say,

"Dude really, somebody hurt your feelings?"

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio X ➡️
I think you're on to something...

Kenny... are you still there? please don't stop.....you can make it to 10,000 post by midnight... Gotta go
Doesn't the Kenny character die on each episode of South Park?...
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNWT ➡️
Doc,

Sorry, a softball.

My principle is I fill up one 21 rack and I am done.

Anymore becomes less because less is more.

And I have no doubt your stuff "look" great.

How do they sound?

Your great stuff from your Pro Tools rig is still a cartoon of
music to me, an opinion, so if you were using that great
stuff for good instead of evil, would be fine.

Now, relax, but truly, let's set up a thread and take the same stems and
you use your gear and I will use mine and let's see what people say?

You down?

G
You're freakin loosing it bud. I can't work with what I can stuff into 1 rack. Call it a cartoon, whatever. You insult, dismiss, caricature, belittle, and berate everyone but yourself. I'm busy WORKING and making a living at music. That accounts for about 0.005 % of those who call themselves "professionals". So I have no time for your fun and games. What I do is necessary for my family to continue eating, having a home and medical insurance. From the looks of things, your little foray into audio is an amusement to belittle and annoy others. I'll have no more part of it......
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Doc,

Exactly, because in an earlier post you said I was hurting my PR because of
my posting and all the PMs you were getting from the rest of the PT and politically correct sound police here.

What you don't know is that for every PM you have, I have them the other way and that is thanks to the crew here.

My whole point of being here and stating my principles is a marketing endeavor cause my website on the way and a tie in to our first release with a major PR effort from a gear mid-major analogue gear maker about the project.

But I am stating my principles and mean every word and those who hear digital the way I do and can see a way out are very receptive.

Thanks,

G
Great from the man who'se mic locker is a few 57's, 58's and a pair of NT1's. Why NT1's? Cause Jimmy designed em.

I'm sorry, your naivete is so obvious to anyone who's actually worked in a studio before. I'm beginning to have doubts about your past,
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years

You guys are insane. I'll give ya that.

Just opinions, folks.

Don't forget to breathe...yikes...

Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Fleaman,

Excuse me but there is this thing we do with language.

It is called a metaphor and when we use one, we say
something is like something else.

Metaphors often are framed as hyperbole, making a cartoonish
example for instance that illustrates one's point.

Most important, it is not to be taken literally.

Do you understand me?

Will speak very slowly since you think the use of metaphor
is trolling.

Also, there are similes as in the latin for similar that people
use sometimes as well, try not to call someone a troll if they use
this form as well.

OK?

G
Wow, thank you for talking down to me, it's so, well, classy.

Of course you paraphrased just about everything, predictable.

Keep it up. I can only imagine the improvements to your image here on GS.

Oh, I forgot, you're still deflecting the point of your 'metaphor', the, 'meaning' of that post. You still haven't answered what you were trying to say in relation to the poster (who's in the UK) and how it is relevant to him?

Why don't you just answer it straight instead of dance around it?? >>>

Quote:
Thanks, needed a good laugh.

So, if I read this correct, you are calling Jim the Soup ****.
(really, in the UK where your Prince dressed up in one of those
German WW2 costumes??? - awesome)

G

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Fleaman,

Excuse me but there is this thing we do with language.

It is called a metaphor and when we use one, we say
something is like something else.

Metaphors often are framed as hyperbole, making a cartoonish
example for instance that illustrates one's point.

Most important, it is not to be taken literally.

Do you understand me?

Will speak very slowly since you think the use of metaphor
is trolling.

Also, there are similes as in the latin for similar that people
use sometimes as well, try not to call someone a troll if they use
this form as well.

OK?

G
What you posted was NOT a metaphor. It was what is known as a "cheap dig". I suggest you learn a few basic English terms.

If you disagree - please explain why someone completely unrelated to a thread wearing a bad-taste fancy dress costume is a metaphor for not respecting someone who some consider to be rude and condescending in areas he has no proven expertise in?

Calling me a fascist is also a cheap dig (and laughable). I COULD have banned or you for this...but I think you're entitled to your right to free speech.

Although the post about Prince Harry is a) irrelevant (the only thing I have in common with him is our country of birth) and b) bordering on political, which is against the rules of this forum.
Audio X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Gioia ➡️
Attached Thumbnails
Jim Williams: What's happening to all your post?-snoopy.jpg  

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Your great stuff from your Pro Tools rig is still a cartoon of
music to me, an opinion, so if you were using that great
stuff for good instead of evil, would be fine.
Hmmm...and now, who's judging something they haven't heard?

Quote:
Now, relax, but truly, let's set up a thread and take the same stems and
you use your gear and I will use mine and let's see what people say?
That one person is a better engineer than the other I suspect. Not sure I've ever listened to a track and gone "oh that mix engineer must have great gear".

Quote:
You're purposely changing the subject to people having an issue with his mods. Which no one does. You're trying to debate something that no one is questioning. You're just trying to piss people off. Not that I care but I'm losing interest in discussing something with you when you're not really serious about it.
I think you could say this is the definition of "straw man" isn't it?

Lots of people: "JW comes across as a bit rude".
One particular poster: "what, you don't like JW's mods, why don't you like them if you haven't heard them"?!
Other people: "eh?" who said anything about the mods? we were talking about the person".
The same particular poster: "but you come from the same place as someone who once wore a bad fancy dress costume, therefore you should really hear JW's mods".

Sounds a bit daft when you put it like that doesn't it?

Quote:
Kenny,

Listen to the mods and comment appropriately, enjoy the art, sort of like listening to Mahler even though he was a Naz....uh oh...

G
Indeed...like when one of them gave you a polite suggestion that it might be good to remove irrelevant comments, huh?!

Quote:
What's missing from GS?

1. Women
2. A sense of humor
3. Discussions of music, often.
1 - true. Missing from the industry in general though, I think it's more of a symptom than a cause. I can think of maybe 4 female engineers I know personally, and a handful more I know of? I can think of 4 or so female posters on here...I think that's about representative.
2 - not at all. I don't think the posts that JW made that cause offence are meant to be funny though.
3 - go to musicslutz.com for that. Or how about the "all about the music" forum? you don't go onto a forum discussing films and complain there's no talk about books do you?
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill ➡️
You're freakin loosing it bud. I can't work with what I can stuff into 1 rack. Call it a cartoon, whatever. You insult, dismiss, caricature, belittle, and berate everyone but yourself. I'm busy WORKING and making a living at music. That accounts for about 0.005 % of those who call themselves "professionals". So I have no time for your fun and games. What I do is necessary for my family to continue eating, having a home and medical insurance. From the looks of things, your little foray into audio is an amusement to belittle and annoy others. I'll have no more part of it......
Doc,

Please my opinion, I don't think you are wrong.

I am not wrong either.

One cannot be wrong or right about something that
is not black or white and certainly this issue of
digital/analogue will go on long after all of us are
gone.

If you recall, you are the one who compared your
rack to mine and I said it is the sound and not the look
in my opinion.

Why does that statement upset you?

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleaman ➡️
Wow, thank you for talking down to me, it's so, well, classy.

Of course you paraphrased just about everything, predictable.

Keep it up. I can only imagine the improvements to your image here on GS.

Oh, I forgot, you're still deflecting the point of your 'metaphor', the, 'meaning' of that post. You still haven't answered what you were trying to say in relation to the poster (who's in the UK) and how it is relevant to him?

Why don't you just answer it straight instead of dance around it?? >>>
Dude,

What we have hear is a failure to communicate.

I am to laugh and have fun and hang out with other
gear interested fellow trolls like yourself.

I do have a sense of humor and I am sorry if you
are incapable of comprehending sarcasm.

Just a joke dude, relax.

Wow, you guys are working way too hard maybe.

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Fleaman,

Really, my image on GS????

Tao 27...

If you care what people think of you, you become their prisoner.

5,000 year old wisdom, think about it.

G
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Dude,

Just a joke dude, relax.

G
This is the classic case of trolling 101. When everyone is on to you, suddenly we take everything too serious and you didn't mean it.

If you want to be a clown, stop pretending you're anything but.
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Dude,

Or a failure to spell?

Sorry, I wouldn't normally point out such a typo, but I figure if you're going to point out my so called 'failures', I guess I can do in kind.

Quote:

Just a joke dude, relax.

G
Congrats. If you don't say so yourself.

(hope you 'get' that)
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey ➡️
Hmmm...and now, who's judging something they haven't heard?

That one person is a better engineer than the other I suspect. Not sure I've ever listened to a track and gone "oh that mix engineer must have great gear".

I think you could say this is the definition of "straw man" isn't it?

Lots of people: "JW comes across as a bit rude".
One particular poster: "what, you don't like JW's mods, why don't you like them if you haven't heard them"?!
Other people: "eh?" who said anything about the mods? we were talking about the person".
The same particular poster: "but you come from the same place as someone who once wore a bad fancy dress costume, therefore you should really hear JW's mods".

Sounds a bit daft when you put it like that doesn't it?

Indeed...like when one of them gave you a polite suggestion that it might be good to remove irrelevant comments, huh?!

1 - true. Missing from the industry in general though, I think it's more of a symptom than a cause. I can think of maybe 4 female engineers I know personally, and a handful more I know of? I can think of 4 or so female posters on here...I think that's about representative.
2 - not at all. I don't think the posts that JW made that cause offence are meant to be funny though.
3 - go to musicslutz.com for that. Or how about the "all about the music" forum? you don't go onto a forum discussing films and complain there's no talk about books do you?

I have heard Pro Tools worked with Pro Tools and that's my opinion, what's yours about my style? Oh, you haven't done that.

And essentially you are saying that since everyone agrees and I do not, that proves, I am wrong.

There is this thing that happened a few hundred of course 99.9% of the people thought the world was flat...etc.

I do believe that if three people agree on anything, it must be wrong.

A political party, religious dogma, etc.

So, thanks, you have confirmed that.

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
This is the classic case of trolling 101. When everyone is on to you, suddenly we take everything too serious and you didn't mean it.

If you want to be a clown, stop pretending you're anything but.
Kenny,

How can we miss you if you won't go away.

Seriously, you need to take some time off, dude.

G
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Doc,

Please my opinion, I don't think you are wrong.
You don't think I'm wrong, yet you call the music I make a cartoon, and that it's used for evil. You keep telling all of us to seek professional help, but I think it's abundantly clear here that you have pissed off EVERYONE you have had conversation with. Perhaps it's YOU who needs professional help.

If you do not find it rude to call someones music a cartoon, and that it's used for evil, then honestly what the hell are we even talking about. With a condescending elitist attitude like yours you will end up on a lot of ignore lists. fast.
Audio X
Quote:
Umm,,, I just looked in my copies of 'Trolling 101" and my copy of "Advanced Trolling" by Maurice Sendak and this "classic case" was not listed.. just sayin'
Attached Thumbnails
Jim Williams: What's happening to all your post?-trolling-101.jpg  

🎧 15 years
Quote:
I have heard Pro Tools worked with Pro Tools and that's my opinion, what's yours about my style? Oh, you haven't done that.
I think you expressly referred to YOUR (ie drBill's) "cartoon PT sound". Unless you've actually heard anything he's done, you can't say that and sound credible. Even allowing that you have a point in the first place, and let's agree for a moment that ALL records made on PT sound "cartoon", drBill's recordings COULD be the ones that don't.

To quote a famous philosophical argument, you can't say that "all swans are white" just because you've never seen a black swan. you can say a SPECIFIC swan is white, you can even say MOST swans are white, but you can't make a sweeping statement and have it hold water.

What about your "style"? I've not heard your music either, therefore I'm not rude enough to form a condescending opinion about it! I do know of course that you don't work professionally if you don't record digitally...either that or you're one of the few making a living from their specific style of recording (ie Liam Watson and that's about it I think).

Quote:
And essentially you are saying that since everyone agrees and I do not, that proves, I am wrong.
I don't think I've ever said you're "wrong". This thread isn't about you What do you think I've said you're wrong about?

I do think it's quite funny that you're bringing up straw man arguments whilst ignoring the things that make you look bad (eg not answering why you think the Prince Harry thing was a metaphor instead of a cheap dig, and not answering where people have had a go at JW's mods when actually all we've done is say we're not fond of the man himself, based on how he represented himself online)

Quote:
There is this thing that happened a few hundred of course 99.9% of the people thought the world was flat...etc.
Ooh, wrong again I'm afraid!

Flat Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The paradigm of a spherical Earth was developed in Greek astronomy, beginning with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most Pre-Socratics retained the flat Earth model. Aristotle accepted the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds around 330 BC, and knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.[5][6][7][8] The misconception that educated Europeans at the time of Columbus believed in a flat Earth, and that his voyages refuted that belief, has been referred to as the Myth of the Flat Earth.[9] In 1945, it was listed by the Historical Association (of Britain) as the second of 20 in a pamphlet on common errors in history.[10]"

What was that argument about educating yourself if you want to argue about something?

Quote:
I do believe that if three people agree on anything, it must be wrong.

A political party, religious dogma, etc.

So, thanks, you have confirmed that.

G
That's nice. Going by that thought and your above post, since most people agree that the world is round, it must be flat!

And I think more than you and Jim follow his thoughts on gear, so that makes that wrong as well.

Interesting line of thinking.

I tend to think along the lines that a fool will eventually make themselves look stupid, given enough time. I wouldn't dream of suggesting you're confirming that, it's just a personal belief.
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
You don't think I'm wrong, yet you call the music I make a cartoon, and that it's used for evil. You keep telling all of us to seek professional help, but I think it's abundantly clear here that you have pissed off EVERYONE you have had conversation with. Perhaps it's YOU who needs professional help.

If you do not find it rude to call someones music a cartoon, and that it's used for evil, then honestly what the hell are we even talking about. With a condescending elitist attitude like yours you will end up on a lot of ignore lists. fast.
Bill,

Why is it so hard for you to accept that I have an opinion having used digital equipment for 18 months, 3 DAWs, etc and found the difference to be profound compared to the music I made for 15 years with tape.

I described my impression, without telling anyone they were wrong because I repeatedly and will say again, no one can say an objective thing (read: certainty) about this issue, it is like chocolate and vanilla.

I think chocolate is better, you think vanilla, next, right?

Who cares, why does it affect you that my analogy is to a cartoon, which I truly believe from using the equipment and informed by my experience.

I tell people that if you are emotionally moved by what someone thinks, you have a problem, and I tell the truth as I see it, you can agree with me or not, but that is my view.

I have no need to be nice to anyone when it comes to talking shop with the guys, have no problem if someone disagrees with my opinion of course.

What I do have a problem with is this play of manners that is so Victorian y'all must be Steam Punkers or something.

I certainly hope I am ignored by anyone who reacts emotionally to another's opinion.

Not an opinion now, but objectively, why are you so annoyed by what I think?

I have been extremely civil while being "attacked" - haha so dramatic - by nearly everyone here, restating and trying to return y'all to the point.

I will continue to do so and encourage you and others who feel the way you do to ignore me. I have a pleasant dialogue with quite a few analogue-heads that will keep me busy thanks.

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
I think you expressly referred to YOUR (ie drBill's) "cartoon PT sound". Unless you've actually heard anything he's done, you can't say that and sound credible. Even allowing that you have a point in the first place, and let's agree for a moment that ALL records made on PT sound "cartoon", drBill's recordings COULD be the ones that don't.
Psycho,

Please refrain from putting words in my mouth, thank you.

I have never heard Bill's music, I was talking about Pro Tools
generically and the 18 months I spent researching digital after returning
to this field after a couple of decades away.

I am referring to the affect of digital processing in a computer and the
drop I feel in sound integrity and balance in the lower mids, to wit, 300khz
to 900khz.

I assume you did not write Pro Tools, so don't take it personally, but EVERY
DAW has this same characteristic with the exception of SAW Studio, Bob
Lantini's program that is written in assembly language, which in my opinion is the closest sound to analogue but still not real, still a cartoon.

So, you have again taken my words added your own conditioning and come to a conclusion that is irrelevant.

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
To quote a famous philosophical argument, you can't say that "all swans are white" just because you've never seen a black swan. you can say a SPECIFIC swan is white, you can even say MOST swans are white, but you can't make a sweeping statement and have it hold water.

What about your "style"? I've not heard your music either, therefore I'm not rude enough to form a condescending opinion about it! I do know of course that you don't work professionally if you don't record digitally...either that or you're one of the few making a living from their specific style of recording (ie Liam Watson and that's about it I think).
Also, Psycho, I have the utmost respect for Bill.

He was a player just before I left LA for England and later Africa in the late 70s.

My arranger, the late great Tom Sellers (Rock the Boat, Hall and Oates) was a piano player or I probably would have used Bill back in the day.

I have attached a song I recorded in 1972 that is considered a classic of this genre at Electric Ladyland in NYC, Hendrix's studio.

I produced and shared engineering credit with Eddie Kramer and David Palmer.

G
Old 19th January 2013

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Psycho,

Please refrain from putting words in my mouth, thank you.

I have never heard Bill's music, I was talking about Pro Tools
generically and the 18 months I spent researching digital after returning
to this field after a couple of decades away.

I am referring to the affect of digital processing in a computer and the
drop I feel in sound integrity and balance in the lower mids, to wit, 300khz
to 900khz.

I assume you did not write Pro Tools, so don't take it personally, but EVERY
DAW has this same characteristic with the exception of SAW Studio, Bob
Lantini's program that is written in assembly language, which in my opinion is the closest sound to analogue but still not real, still a cartoon.

So, you have again taken my words added your own conditioning and come to a conclusion that is irrelevant.

G
You quoted bill, and said "YOUR music" and described it as "cartoon".

You may not have meant that, but you said it. If you don't want to be misinterpreted make sure you're clear.

18 months of digital experience versus 15 years of analogue...I suspect you just don't really know what you're doing with it yet. Nothing to be ashamed of, I didn't know what I was doing with 18 months of experience either, but I didn't go round telling people their music was cartoon either.

Just cos YOU can't make it work, doesn't mean no-one can.
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Psycho,

Capitol Studio B, 1973 James Taylor's Band and a semi-famous singer of the time.

Dylan song, playing congas with Russ Kunkle produced and engineered.

G
Attached Files

02 Lay, Baby, Lay.m4a (7.83 MB, 98 views)

Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
I tend to think along the lines that a fool will eventually make themselves look stupid, given enough time. I wouldn't dream of suggesting you're confirming that, it's just a personal belief.
Fool of course is a subjective term so of course you consider my comments foolish.

The tao says:

When a superior man hears of the Tao,
he immediately begins to embody it.
When an average man hears of the Tao,
he half believes it, half doubts it.
When a foolish man hears of the Tao,
he laughs out loud.
If he didn't laugh,
it wouldn't be the Tao

So who is the fool?

G
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Bill,

Why is it so hard for you to accept that I have an opinion having used digital equipment for 18 months, 3 DAWs, etc and found the difference to be profound compared to the music I made for 15 years with tape.
I have NO difficulty in you making music with tape. I made music with tape for longer than you - at least 20+ years. I told you that if tape makes you happy GO FOR IT. I only pointed out the difficulties you will have being on an island 2500 miles from the closest parts.

What I have difficulty accepting in your condescending attitude towards anything that you choose not to use. That's not cool. It's being a jerk (nice word).

If you said, cool man, I don't dig DAW's, I prefer tape or RADAR, you wouldn't hear a peep from me, only a

But when you belittle and deride what I do because of your PERSONAL preference, it's hard to sit by and say nothing.

WHY do you have so much difficult seeing how you deliberately make other people look like asses in an attempt to make yourself look better. All that zen $#@#@ didn't do much for your personality.....

Sorry, calling it like I see it. I'm a reasonable man. I've worked with the biggest prima donna's in the biz and had far less drama in a month with them than a single day with you..... Condescending @$#@[email protected]## Got no room for em.

How about we each put each other on our ignore lists?
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
You quoted bill, and said "YOUR music" and described it as "cartoon".

You may not have meant that, but you said it. If you don't want to be misinterpreted make sure you're clear.

18 months of digital experience versus 15 years of analogue...I suspect you just don't really know what you're doing with it yet. Nothing to be ashamed of, I didn't know what I was doing with 18 months of experience either, but I didn't go round telling people their music was cartoon either.

Just cos YOU can't make it work, doesn't mean no-one can.
Psycho,

Well, what I meant was that if he was making music with Pro Tools or any DAW for that matter, he, you all of you are making cartoon music.

The sound, dude, the sound, remember I have credits so I can jump in right?

Your rule.

Oh my, yes, of course, 15 years and 18 months with the DAW.

You are a very silly young man of course.

I know what I hear and it is not the same digital and analogue.

Should I listen to it for another 13 1/2 years?

My choice analogue not digital.

And my friend, can you tell us all your experience
in an analogue environment or are you simply talking
trash again without information?

G
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
I feel in sound integrity and balance in the lower mids, to wit, 300khz
to 900khz.
Yeah, you know your stuff. Definitely those pesky lower mids in the kHz range. What can I say.....

I can't believe I'm being schooled by someone who doesn't even know what the raw basics are.... here's one for me....
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
I have NO difficulty in you making music with tape. I made music with tape for longer than you - at least 20+ years. I told you that if tape makes you happy GO FOR IT. I only pointed out the difficulties you will have being on an island 2500 miles from the closest parts.

What I have difficulty accepting in your condescending attitude towards anything that you choose not to use. That's not cool. It's being a jerk (nice word).

If you said, cool man, I don't dig DAW's, I prefer tape or RADAR, you wouldn't hear a peep from me, only a

But when you belittle and deride what I do because of your PERSONAL preference, it's hard to sit by and say nothing.

WHY do you have so much difficult seeing how you deliberately make other people look like asses to make yourself look better. All that zen didn't do much for your personality.....

Sorry, calling it like I see it. I'm a reasonable man. I've worked with the biggest prima donna's in the biz and had far less drama in a month than a single day with you.....

How about we each put each other on our ignore lists?
Bill,

First off, I would never put you on an ignore list nor for that matter anyone else.

I want most of all to hear those who disagree with me.

You are saying you don't mind what I record on, but you do mind the way
I say it.

You have never looked me in the eye, seen my body language as I smile
and respond to all of you in a very objective way, whilst all of you are
screaming about imaginary statements and feelings you project onto me.

I do not consider myself condescending in any way.

I am simply a scientist presenting a paper of my beliefs that
flies in the face of accepted wisdom.

I have talked with 4 young musicians who are quite engaged in the conversation here and on my thread about analogue and my
beliefs, so, duh, I am not the only one who feels this way.

If you need someone to state their beliefs in the manner you
prescribe, you are stressing about something you cannot control
because I am sharing what I believe, to state my beliefs otherwise
would be dishonest.

I respect what every artist does, especially you, a survivor all these years
against all odds.

G
Gear Addict

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Yeah, you know your stuff. Definitely those pesky lower mids in the kHz range. What can I say.....

I can't believe I'm being schooled by someone who doesn't even know what the raw basics are.... here's one for me....
Bill,

My theory is you have Stockholm Syndrome, hostage believing their captors are
their friends.

Ha, just kidding.

G
Closed
Topic: