Quantcast
Apogee Not Good Customer Service - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Apogee Not Good Customer Service
Old 14th September 2012
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Apogee Not Good Customer Service

I sent a convertor with a small issue to them, agreed to pay a 50.00 rush charge for 3 -5 day turn around, well it's been 6 days so far and no word, email etc. I sent it signature required so i know they have it.
I am not paying the 50.00 charge and pissed off to boot.
I may rethink on my next convertor purchase.
I don't deal with bad customer service, I will dump you like a hot potato.
Old 14th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 15 years
I paid the rush charge and got my repair done in 6 weeks - they promised 6 days - then to add insult to injury they shipped me a DA-16X When I had had sent them a AD-16X to get repaired - my unit got shipped the DA-16X owner.
I owned 3-AD-16X's One R-800 and one big ben.
Everything was sent back at least once for repair except the BB.
The worst repair took 3 months.
Then Apogee told me for 7 months they were going to make the X-HD cards work with HDX - they NEVER did!
my first Apogee product was back back in the late 80's
me and Apogee digital are done!
Old 14th September 2012
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
So you have been inflicted with more pain than me so far.
They make a great product, why don't they have better customer service. They got a very nasty email tonight without the cussing I can assure you, I am losing money being down.
If they are that backed up then hire more people are open something on the east coast, just think when
ever they get it repaired I will wait another week from west to east coast.

Maybe that is why the why Apogee used stuff is selling so cheap, when something happens you are fu*ked useless you have backup.

I went out and bought a ADA8000 for a DA so I could do a few things while the unit is gone......HUGE MISTAKE. Not sure ADA8000 is worth 50 bucks.
I took it back.
I am like you I think I am finished with Apogee.
Old 15th September 2012
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Sending them a heated email seemed to work, they called today, very nice, said the unit was fixed and they took to much time, no rush charge and they would expedite the shipment to me going out today.
Hope so.......
Closed
Topic: