Quantcast
Help me please!! I need someone with pro tools express! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Help me please!! I need someone with pro tools express!
Old 11th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Help me please!! I need someone with pro tools express!

In those 3 weeks me and my group recorded (and kiiiinda mixed) 5 songs, but not that the mbox is broken, we can't open pro tools express to export andHi guys, I have a big issue involving Pro Tools Express and a broken interface and I really need help.

About a month ago, I bought an mbox 3 mini off of ebay and used it for about 3 weeks; after that it broke!! finish the files!

that's where i need help.

I need someone who i can send the sessions to, so that they could do some quick tweaking and send the tracks to me! (most of the travcks are 99.9% finished, the only thing wrong is that the EQ might need to go down, the beat turned up, and exported. you know, simple stuff). Me and my three group-mates are releasing a highly anticipated mixtape on october 17th and we're kinda screwed if we dont get there tracks out in time :'(

any help would be very much appreciated!!

-Dante, from D-Pak Chopra

d-pakchopra.bandcamp.com
Old 11th September 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
The PT Express sessions will open in any PT, you don't necessarily need someone with PT Express.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…