Quantcast
An open letter to Greg Wells - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
An open letter to Greg Wells
Old 15th June 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Some who are hoaxing now are those who were critical to Fletch before anyway, but looking at the whole tread / the rest of it, it looks as if when life was good, people would be good to you too, and when life was not so nice, people wouldn´t either.

As a kid I believed it ought to be the other way around, but little did I know.

Fletcher, when you´re out the town, at the foot of Big Rock where the old barn is, I have buried a barrel of turpentine for you to peel off the tar and feathers. Further at the creek there are two mustangs and a young cherokee lady too, waiting for to guide you down to Rio Grande. You will be having no budget though aside of 8 dollars and 34 cents that will be deposited in your saddlebag, because you havn´t left me any. heh

When you later return to Salt Slutz City as an owner of a big publishing hacienda in La Paz most threads will probably be friendly again, according to men.

Ruphus
Old 15th June 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruphus
Some who are hoaxing now are those who were critical to Fletch before anyway, but looking at the whole tread / the rest of it, it looks as if when life was good, people would be good to you too, and when life was not so nice, people wouldn´t either.

As a kid I believed it ought to be the other way around, but little did I know.

Fletcher, when you´re out the town, at the foot of Big Rock where the old barn is, I have buried a barrel of turpentine for you to peel off the tar and feathers. Further at the creek there are two mustangs and a young cherokee lady too, waiting for to guide you down to Rio Grande. You will be having no budget though aside of 8 dollars and 34 cents that will be deposited in your saddlebag, because you havn´t left me any. heh

When you later return to Salt Slutz City as an owner of a big publishing hacienda in La Paz most threads will probably be friendly again, according to men.

Ruphus
I have never had any argument with Fletch, however he is a dealer and posting and being highly visible on places like Gearslutz etc, etc is good for his business.

He is obviously a complete gear slut himself, but I do feel their is a slightly uncomfortable relationship between being all out for this or that various box, summing amp etc and on the other side being a seller of this same kit. Possibly a little thicker skin and a slightly less abrasive nature too his posts would endear him more to some forum members, however it is probably true to say, his slightly "I don't give a F***" attitude has in the past gained him the "Fletcher posse" that others have ragged on here.

All this brings to mind people like Mike Shipley, whom despite being a really successful engineer/producer is as nice a guy as you could ever wish too meet, there is a lesson in that for all of us...

Regards to all

Roland
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…