Quantcast
Threads spewing all over the internet - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Threads spewing all over the internet
Old 31st May 2003
Moderator emeritus

🎧 15 years
Threads spewing all over the internet

I looked at the Eventide post in the Hi End forum and thought, "I've seen this before..."

Oh yeah, the same question was asked on Massenburg's forum as well. Is it also on Fletcher's forum, and Mixerman's forum and Lynn Fuston's forum too?

Wouldn't it make a bit more sense to choose your spots, rather than shotgunning them all over the place? A whole bunch of folks look at a bunch of audio sites during the day; seeing the same questions everywhere (with the same answers) doesn't really do anyone any good - not even the guy asking the question.

Now back to your regular reading; I thought I'd complain a little...
Old 31st May 2003
There is only one

🎧 15 years
if i see it more than one place, i boycott all locations. i havent clicked the thread in question although i have noticed it everywhere as well.
Old 31st May 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
If I needed an answer to a question in a hurry, i wouldn't hesitate to post it on the two or three sites where it was likely to get the most expert responses. I'm sorry if it annoys the seven or eight people who frequent every single audio bulletin board, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…