Quantcast
Cookie Monster VS Rammstein - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cookie Monster VS Rammstein
Old 13th December 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
dude!...you are so my new hero!...number one on atn AND adam and olivia do a sketch based on your work?...this may be the most meaningful contribution to pop culture made by a fellow slut this year

Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedman ➡️
dude!...you are so my new hero!...number one on atn AND adam and olivia do a sketch based on your work?...this may be the most meaningful contribution to pop culture made by a fellow slut this year

What is atn and who are Adam and Olivia?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
They are the hosts of "Attack of the Show" on G4tv. They have a segment called "Around the Net". While not meant sarcasticly, the overall tone of my post was meant to be somewhat ironic. Having now explained this, my previous post has lost the humor with which it was intended and now simply sits there like a fetid rotting fish carcass on the chatroom floor, stinking up and needlessly befouling this otherwise wonderful thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedman ➡️

Dude!!!!1! I now! its like totally unreal!! like u make a vid and then its like woah! whats going on its on
TV an then theirs all hits and commends on youtube like when,

but i don now what vid to make now maybe sumthing with beer cans or beer can exploading or myabe their can be this one guy with a gun and and the other guy with a beer can and they fight and then theirs an exploshon and everybodys dead
Old 14th December 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
see?...he gets it
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…