Speaking of Mr. Kershenbaum...
Old 27th April 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Speaking of Mr. Kershenbaum...

Manley GOLD Mics...or "Mikes"...bleh.

Live like a star!!!

Jeeeezus. I'm sick.

"YOU CAN WRITE SONGS FOR A SPECIAL SOMEBODY IN YOUR LIFE, WIFE, HUSBAND, CHILD, BEST FRIEND ETC...

If part of your dream is to write an original song, we will either set you up with a professional songwriter to co-write with you, or David himself will work with you three days and teach you the art of writing from an emotional place.
"

Oh please please Mr. K...show me how to be emotional - and only for $1,million!

Ah the hell with it...let's just go to Hawaii
Old 27th April 2003
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Re: Speaking of Mr. Kershenbaum...

Quote:
Originally posted by Heterodox
Manley GOLD Mics...or "Mikes"...bleh.

Live like a star!!!

Jeeeezus. I'm sick.

"YOU CAN WRITE SONGS FOR A SPECIAL SOMEBODY IN YOUR LIFE, WIFE, HUSBAND, CHILD, BEST FRIEND ETC...

If part of your dream is to write an original song, we will either set you up with a professional songwriter to co-write with you, or David himself will work with you three days and teach you the art of writing from an emotional place.
"

Oh please please Mr. K...show me how to be emotional - and only for $1,million!

Ah the hell with it...let's just go to Hawaii
He should give me all his money and his property, go live rough on the streets, get addicted to something nasty, then he can write lyrics with real soul!!!

Regards

Roland
Old 24th December 2007 | Show parent
kuk
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
why people are so angry, out of their own misery????

why people are so angry, out of their own misery????
Ok, why angry comments here? Little question: Why do you care about what David Kershenbaum is doing? Know him personally? or dream about it? and where all this anger is coming from? Out of your own misery? or may be ?your? Grammy successes? Everybody SOOOOO talented here and FAMOUS, produced so many cool records and signed great artists, BLaaa?????? Please find yourself a real thing to do and try to achieve at least SOMETHING in your life and see how hard it is. David already did it and I know what he did and whom he produced, He is one of THE Greatest PRODUCERS and who does not care what you write here, but YOU definitely care about Him. So here is the answer Everybody has his/her own life and YOU will LIVE YOUR life. A happy person is what?????-----HAPPY!!!----and full of positive energy!!!! Somehow I do not see it in you DEAR!!!so, I am out of here, will go and find a SMART HEAD to talk to, DIRTY comments STINK, but you are living wit it. Please continue your froggy dance ADIOUS MUCHACHOS, see you on TV, with GRAMMYs, if we ever will!!!! Please give your Charity to somebody too, if you ever will and then will Discuss YOu, if we ever will
Gear Guru

🎧 10 years
I'm not angry, just a little confused as to why you are dragging up 4+ year old threads??????
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill ➑️
I'm not angry, just a little confused as to why you are dragging up 4+ year old threads??????
Yeah, why would anyone but the offended party drag up a 4 year old thread? So perhaps this poster is in fact Mr. Kershenbaum, or perhaps a friend or family member.

In any event, welcome to Gearslutz, the online place for crotchety engineers and musicians to vent their frustration on whomever should happen along. Don't worry about it, I'm sure they're not staying up at night thinking of ways to mess w/ Mr. Kershenbaum or making little voodoo dolls of him, etc.... heh
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdunn ➑️
Yeah, why would anyone but the offended party drag up a 4 year old thread? So perhaps this poster is in fact Mr. Kershenbaum, or perhaps a friend or family member.
judging by the amount of smilies the poster used i'd guess it's his 6 year old son.

curses on these dirty comments. they stink! heh
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by christmasjones ➑️
judging by the amount of smilies the poster used i'd guess it's his 6 year old son.

curses on these dirty comments. they stink! heh
I thought maybe the wacky style and abundant smilies were to throw us off perhaps.

"I just don't see it in you dear" does not sound like a 6 year old to me.
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
It looks more like too many holiday spirits... if you know what I mean.

Dan Carter
Old 25th December 2007 | Show parent
kuk
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
wow!

wow how many monkeys are dancing again! tried to explain you some high moral stuff, but no luck, may be too much for a primitive mind heh...
however, I found this forum by trying to search Duran's Rio history. Sorry to disappoint you with the fact that I am a stranger...but from a phycology stand point I see smth here tutt ...heee people's nature
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuk ➑️
wow how many monkeys are dancing again! tried to explain you some high moral stuff, but no luck, may be too much for a primitive mind heh...
however, I found this forum by trying to search Duran's Rio history. Sorry to disappoint you with the fact that I am a stranger...but from a phycology stand point I see smth here tutt ...heee people's nature

Huh?
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuk ➑️

Yeah. OK pal. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Now go get some sleep.

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Talking

Cheers Kuk!
Seasons greetings from the slutz.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…