Quantcast
Just can't get that girl.. - Page 3 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Just can't get that girl..
Old 18th February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Okay, look, you can't get someone to like you. Sure, you should try to put your best foot forward, good grooming and all that, and no, don't smother them, women hate that. But either there's a connection between two people or there isn't. You can't crate one.

Now a couple of other things:

Women still generally wait for the guy to make the first move. Why? Because they can. So don't be afraid to if it seems like there's some interest on her part. When I was younger I found out many times after the fact that a girl was interested in me, but lost that interest because I never asked them out.

Good relationships do often spring out of friendships, but don't stay in The Friend Zone too long. Otherwise they'll only think of you as...

wait for it...

A Friend.

Seriously, if you don't ask a girl out on a proper date after hanging out 3 or 4 times they'll probably write you off as just a buddy.

Now here's how you do it: Your "sales pitch" should be something along the lines of "Listen, I think you're a really cool girl, and very attractive, and I was wondering if I could take you out sometime?". If they say yes, then You take them out. Not to a friend activity, but maybe to a nice restaurant, or a museum or a wine tasting or something. Make them feel like they're special and you put some thought into it. Try and think of something They'd like to do.

And last, if after trying all this it's still not just happening, don't feel bad. It's not that there's anything wrong with you (well, we're just going to assume there's not, for all I know you could be 5'1" and smell like feet), it's just that the sparks weren't flying. No biggie, there are lots of girls out there that would love to be with you. Just have to get out there and find them. If it feels like you're trying to force it, you probably are. Stop it.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…