Quantcast
Yoko Ono - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Yoko Ono
Old 31st March 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Yoko Ono

Man, I hate Yoko Ono. She annoys the **** out of me.
She also had the ****ing cheek to drive past my house last week, whilst stopping me from being able to do the same thing due to diversions because "Yoko was visiting"...
One horrible bitch of a woman...
Old 1st April 2003
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Whaaaat? How the hell did she do that? Are famous people allowed to block off the roads there or something?

Old 1st April 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Quote:
Originally posted by ExistanceMusic
Whaaaat? How the hell did she do that? Are famous people allowed to block off the roads there or something?

I live 200 yards from John Lennon's old house, and Strawberry Fields, and Yoko was at the house to "open" it. John's Aunt's old house has been restored to an early '60's "as it was" condition and it is about to open to tourists. They did a similar thing a few years ago with McCartney's old house.

So, anyway, they blocked off all the roads around my house whilst Yoko unveiled John's old house. (they did it from 8-10am, btw, as if Yoko wasn't already unpopular enough with Scousers!)
Old 30th April 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Didn't a tape-op accidentally erase one of her vocals once because he thought it was a 1k line-up tone?
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…