Quantcast
A little help.... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
A little help....
Old 23rd January 2003
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
A little help....

Hello all, my name is Chris and I am new to this board. Here's a little of my background. 22 year old SWM, I like long walks on the beach.........errrr......wrong board :eek: I am an engineer of sorts. I finished school Feb of 2001 (not full sail), have FOH at some mid-sized venues in the Denver and the front range. I love studio work, but there aren't to many openings for non full sail grads. I have 3 EP's and one full length album under my belt (the album is being mixed right now), with 1 more EP on the way. Here's where I need help. Recently, a killer studio became available for me to "freelance" if you wish. What are some good ways strum up work? I have started a portfolio with some qoutes and audio samples of my work, which secured my next EP, but other than that, I have nothing. Any help ideas would be great!
Chris
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…