The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
what's up with Avalon ?
Old 9th November 2002
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
what's up with Avalon ?

Anyone heard something ??? Heard today that they might be bankrupt ??? Damn .... one of my favourite companies ... I hope it's just a rumour ???

Old 13th November 2002
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 15 years
I've been trying to call them for three days and all I get is an answering machine. Where did you hear this rumor? I too hope it is not true.

Anyone else?

Yorik
Old 15th November 2002
member no 666

๐ŸŽง 15 years
That's not an answering machine... that's "voice jail"... Avalon is alive and well... just push "1" for service, or "2" for sales.........
Old 15th November 2002
Lives for gear

1 Review written
๐ŸŽง 15 years
Actually that's 1 for sales and 2 for service. And 3 for everything else. They all have the same voice jail as you say.

I hope they are alive and well, since I just bought a 747 yesterday and would love to know that my investment is safe. But if they are not, I wish them all well, and love the piece anyway.

But thanks for the lesson in telephone procedure.

rollz

Yorik
Old 18th November 2002
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
I got a email from them on Friday in reference to my 737, telling me to call them on Monday...and being very helpful about service.

Also, if they did go out of business, I think your investment would not only be safe, but probably rise in value!?... I love their stuff
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…