Quantcast
Fluff happy post - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Fluff happy post
Old 11th September 2012
Gear Head

Fluff happy post

Hi all,

I just ordered my SM57b. With that I've now got a truly solid recording home recording studio, no super weak links. The SM57b matches the quality of my Fender Strat American Standard and Martin D15 Acoustic guitars, my Motif xs6, my Adam A7 monitors and my Firestudio Project interface. I use Reaper and have a duo UAD2 card with the solid, basic plugins. My room, square as it is unfortumately, is treated with Primeacoustic bass traps, etc. My computer has 12 gigs of RAM and lots of processing power. Dell. I've got two SM7 mics and an AT 4033.

This has taken me years to put together. Wanted to share the satisfaction. When I'm ready down the road to take the next steps I'll either get a second pair of monitors or a better audio interface. My dream is the Zed r16. The Fireproject Studio was one of my first purchases. I know it gets a bad rap around these parts but it has served me well.

Thanks for the space to share.

Hugh
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…