Quantcast
Mark Wiliams - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mark Wiliams
Old 6th May 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Mark Wiliams

Mark Williams won the 2003 embassy world championship snooker in a thriller final against Ken Doherty.

Amazing performance from both players.

Old 13th May 2003
Gear Nut

๐ŸŽง 15 years
williams was cool as ice - great performance. Gutted for Doherty though - he practices down the road from me, and is a fantastically nice guy in person.

Looking forward to the Doherty - Lambrechts final next year though. I reckon he should have more of a chance in that one heh
Old 13th May 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
What the hell are you people talking about?
Old 14th May 2003
Gear Nut

๐ŸŽง 15 years
snooker man, snooker. A gentlemanly sport mainly played by skangers and pimps (and AEs, although sometimes it's hard to tell the difference)

Ah, it's a nice feeling knowing more than e-cue about something (even if it has nothing to do with audio...)
Old 16th May 2003
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Quote:
Originally posted by madrigal
Looking forward to the Doherty - Lambrechts final next year though. I reckon he should have more of a chance in that one heh

not if I am allowed to blindfold him AND tie both his hands behind his back AND have him give me a 60 point advantage in every frame AND a have 12 frame lead to start with he hasn't ....

๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…