The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Halloween IN LA, NRG party
Old 1st November 2002
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Halloween IN LA, NRG party

So, if anyone reads this in time, I'll be at the NRG studio party tonight rockin' a cookie monster costume. Say what's up if you see me. We'll all bummed about Jam Master Jay, but I'm sure we'll be toasting his acheivements all night.
Old 1st November 2002
Founder

cookie monster!

heh
Old 1st November 2002
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Take some digital pictures and post um!

Say hi to Ernie and Elmo!
Old 1st November 2002
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I don't think I've ate so mucj sushi (or drank as much) as I have tonight... Uhm... my friends will tell me how good it was...
Old 1st November 2002
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Hey e-cue,
Sounds like a fun party!! I had a crazy time in Santa barbara. All sorts of wierd costumes. Luckily I didn't fall off any cliffs, which is good.

Ian
Old 2nd November 2002
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Man, IV is effin' crazy on Halloween. I used to have a bunch of friends that lived in SB but they graduated... I had to "breakdance battle" this foo in an ape costume... You haven't lived until you've seen the cookie monster and an ape b boyin' and cypherin' on a dancefloor. No one said what's up to me so I guess no one here went. Well, I have to go stick my head in the freezer now.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…