The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Zaor
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Measuring Room Acoustics Intro Acoustic Measuring Software of decent quality has become very affordable. This has led to many...

DanDan
replies: 254 views: 424,085
gullfo 31st August 2022

If you're looking for the quickest way to get started, I suggest checking out 1c, 2b, and 2a. These briefly and simply cover the...

Torea
replies: 84 views: 388,422
El-Burrito 8th October 2021

In the last few months I have received a number of requests from forum users regarding the creation of a sticky post listing...

Northward
replies: 3 views: 35,148
Northward 29th December 2019

Hi everyone. This is my first thread in this forum … :lol: Since we on a nearly daily basis see posts featuring graphs from...

Jens Eklund
replies: 214 views: 175,033
Jens Eklund 26th April 2019

I've been working on a design for my studio, and I've come to this point. The original thread was called "How Much Space...

naethoven
replies: 208 views: 323,161
Temple of Light 22nd February 2017

Hi all, I am making preparations for a new space Room size L: 3.38m W: 3.04m H: 2.6m No weird corners in the...

xenozeno
replies: 130 views: 9,888
slainbabyyc 49 minutes ago

This is the last video in a 12 part series. I wont post all 12 videos, but you can check them out on my youtube channel if you...

takman
replies: 0 views: 34
takman 1 hour ago

Hello, I come once again searching for answers from the infinite wisdom here. I'm converting my detached garage into a...

VitoS
replies: 3 views: 121
Starlight 5 hours ago

I am in the initial construction phase of my DIY bass trap project for my mixing room. I already made corner traps that helped a...

Audiosmith225
replies: 9 views: 247
Audiosmith225 6 hours ago

Hi! We're expanding our studio into another room, which would ideally be used as a secondary studio and if possible to use as a...

1TP
replies: 12 views: 320
mesavox 8 hours ago

Hi all.. Im building a shell room inside of a large room with very robust plaster on the orignal walls..all in very good shape...

Pchicago
replies: 10 views: 294
gullfo 10 hours ago

PERFBASS A new Acoustic Design Technology for Acoustic Treatment of Small Rooms, which creates effective Full Spectrum...

PerfBass
replies: 179 views: 11,999
Carl Freeland 14 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting the Argosy Spire 360i for my home. Will spending this much money for speaker stands really make a...

andrewyi1114
replies: 1 views: 81
TomSleebus 17 hours ago

Like many on here, I would like to mix in a bedroom. I've read a lot of threads and stickies here and also ran REW with a few...

guinsu
replies: 11 views: 311
TomSleebus 17 hours ago

Hi folks, I've just moved to my new house, and I'm lucky enough to get to use the room that you see in the attachment for my...

JulenJVM
replies: 1 views: 78
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

I'm using a second bedroom in Oakland, California as a recording space and mixing space - I'm more of a musician/writer than an...

cinematree
replies: 3 views: 139
Kyle P. Gushue 1 day ago

I got a pretty unpleasant buzz in my right hand, turning on a lamp, as my left hand was muting the strings of my guitar. I've...

dotrosedotnet
replies: 10 views: 289
GLouie 1 day ago

Hi all, Having had my studio setup in various spaces throughout the city for the past eight years, I have finally (like Dylan...

andrew montreal
replies: 12 views: 291
Powermankw 1 day ago

Assuming a room with infinitely absorptive walls, ceiling and floor, is it even possible to hear all frequencies of the audio...

Scoox
replies: 3 views: 165
bert stoltenborg 1 day ago

TLDR at the end Hi everyone! I posted in here about a year ago about this, but ran into a bunch of life stuff that put this on...

jlesh28
replies: 12 views: 378
TomSleebus 1 day ago

So I don't produce, this is just 2ch listening room. With all my research on room treatment most google searches end here. Seems...

Powermankw
replies: 175 views: 5,068
xenozeno 1 day ago

I'm looking for a possible consultation regarding a 7.1.4 setup in one of our post-production mixing spaces. The current system...

iFi audio
replies: 1 views: 88
Kyle P. Gushue 2 days ago

Hi! Today when i got to the studio (small shed on my backyard) it was about 14c inside (39F). I'm scared the equipement and...

Niclas.G
replies: 13 views: 307
crescentmoon 2 days ago

Hello to the users of this fine forum, I'm new here and I need help in treating my small listening room, so.. to the point....

TeddyBear
replies: 5 views: 280
TomSleebus 2 days ago

Recently I discovered this acoustic panel factory. Their products have a very good price and the absorption values seem...

lectric
replies: 12 views: 4,064
Tirmu 2 days ago

HELLOOOO Spacers! :cowbell: On very limited funding / pension (disabled) so really limited funding :lol: shiee I have to...

Burdis
replies: 6 views: 239
tviler 2 days ago

hey I’m looking at getting a studio and upgrading from my Ghetto home studio. I have found a space and wondering if it would...

Vassallo69
replies: 4 views: 150
Vassallo69 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm gonna use this thread to update on my progress treating my small (12.75'x8'x8') room. Hopefully by the end it proves...

slainbabyyc
replies: 13 views: 694

I'm converting a garage into a studio, and unfortunately I need to add a support beam lengthwise about 3' from one wall that will...

batterista
replies: 1 views: 99

I have an oddly-shaped studio apartment with the following approximate dimensions: width: 15 ft. 1 in. length: 35...

jcool
replies: 11 views: 304
Mike Caffrey 3 days ago

Hello, I will be adding a double wall to mitigate sound between two rooms. However, in the existing wall there is an HVAC...

KarlG
replies: 15 views: 322
avare 3 days ago

Hi, i am interested in the idea of adding rockwool on all the walls from top to bottom. Main idea is to deaden the room and...

11miles
replies: 9 views: 370
xenozeno 3 days ago

Anyone still doing helmholtz resonators?

BeefSupreme
replies: 3 views: 185
joejnyc 3 days ago

Hey everyone! I am planning treatment for the ceiling in my new studio room, and I want to add bass trapping up there. There is...

pettah93
replies: 7 views: 266
Mike Caffrey 3 days ago

I'm aware this isn't quite studio building but I'm chancing that there are experts here with experience in dealing with these...

rmedek
replies: 6 views: 230
Powermankw 4 days ago

For my new space I need to have my UPS in a spot where it cannot reach an outlet. It has a 5' cord and I probably need 8' or...

Synpatico
replies: 12 views: 288
Synpatico 4 days ago

I am wondering if this will be a useful material for a specific acoustic treatment. The immediate use is building a sort of...

dero
replies: 6 views: 438
Piranhadrum 4 days ago

Opened window (no glass) is a perfect absorber. Energy just goes out and never comes back. And we only get direct signal. Also...

Hookness
replies: 14 views: 429
avare 5 days ago

I started building a dedicated mastering studio in my backyard this year (I'm in the US). I just kind of dove in without fully...

Ganglion
replies: 4 views: 279
Mike Caffrey 6 days ago

I have a small apartment that I'm considering trying some , -dry tracking & re-amping for guitar & bass in, -and (if I...

Thrip
replies: 3 views: 164
Kyle P. Gushue 6 days ago

Hi there. I'm curious about panel membrane trap construction. I've seen a couple different designs that seem very...

cprescott1972
replies: 41 views: 1,973
bert stoltenborg 6 days ago

I'm calibrating the H/L shelf knobs on my monitors with pink noise. I feel like such a newbie here, but I'm making do with what I...

Epixonix
replies: 1 views: 79
MAXX VADA 1 week ago

I have some rigid fiberglass panels that came out of office dividers. They are 1/4 in thick. So going to stack them to make...

riccol
replies: 0 views: 43
riccol 1 week ago

Long story short, I took a room (shown in this post)...

Amusong
replies: 1 views: 135
OpusOfTrolls 1 week ago

Am I doing something wrong on the DCX2496?? I’ve been using a new Behringer DCX2496 for past few weeks to EQ four subs in my...

loglinear
replies: 1 views: 112
OpusOfTrolls 1 week ago

Hello, I'm facing this annoying problem with my unusual room acoustics. I have windows right behind my Monitor Speakers. It...

vasse
replies: 12 views: 187
vasse 1 week ago

I am setting up an ATMOS 7.2.4 system with 2 rel 10' subs opposite walls from each other. Everything is already bought including...

keenly
replies: 2 views: 149
keenly 1 week ago

hi slutz, There are a few tube trap threads, thought I'd see what everyone thinks bout some other methods of DIYing...

Burgertime
replies: 21 views: 3,016
RJHollins 1 week ago

Recently moved to a new house and am attempting to move most of my work to home. Attached tons of photos and specs. At the...

Audible Assassin
replies: 1 views: 81
Kyle P. Gushue 1 week ago

Redecorating and starting my bedroom from scratch and need help deciding on best placement for my HiFi setup. Mid-20s M, still...

alaurence96
replies: 3 views: 118

Hello all, I tried to find answers in the live sound section too but couldn't find much info. Apologies if my Google-fu is...

HANLI
replies: 7 views: 221

Hey everyone, Have a couple questions here. (See pictures) I am building my home studio in my top floor apartment where the...

replies: 43 views: 1,202
Mike Caffrey 1 week ago

My room is 8ft high and I seat at 4ft. Any input would be appreciated.

keenly
replies: 9 views: 251
keenly 1 week ago

Hi! I am looking for some insight. I have been planning this new studio to move to and I have had great advice from a local...

gporoma
replies: 5 views: 177

Hello everyone, I will soon get access to a property with a fair amount of space and I want to build out a project studio there....

InTheShed
replies: 32 views: 727
avare 1 week ago

Moderators