Quantcast
How to arrange and sound reinforce basement studio - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How to arrange and sound reinforce basement studio
Old 10th February 2013
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
The only problem is if you want to make stands you will need to make the panels with some kind of framing. Just not sure how you are going to connect a pillow like cover to a stand. Another way is to make frames but cut holes on the sides to let sound in.
Old 11th February 2013
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
My description was not very clear. I had the same thought. No frame = no structural integrity. My idea was basically setting the panels on a platform. This platform has Velcro that attaches to the bottom of the panels. Will hold it down enough to keep from toppling.
Old 11th February 2013
Gear Guru

๐ŸŽง 15 years
That might work. I would try one or two and see how it holds up.
Old 19th February 2013
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Ok so I finally got FuzzMeasure after REW refused to recognize my input and I got SO frustrated. Did some searching and I guess this is some what normal with Apple products. So I DLed FuzzMeasure as I had seen Ethan endorse and got some measurements. Went to Fuzzmeasure's Help site and tried to figure out what the heck I am looking at. All I KNOW is that around 175k I have a terrible...uh narrow ridge.
Anyway here are screen shots and this is UNTREATED. Building 4, 6" deep panels tonight and will redo the measurements. Any advice based on what you see.
Attached Thumbnails
How to arrange and sound reinforce basement studio-waterfall-1-untreated.png  
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…