The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 18,439
Views: 18,439
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everybody, I've encountered very strange recording issue. 2 weeks ago I recorded some piece on my electric guitar. I...

aroldi
replies: 0 views: 6
aroldi 39 minutes ago

Was really happy to see C11 with a new feature that allows one to queue various jobs in the Mixdown window. You could have...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 543
oceantracks 11 hours ago

We all know Cubase's cpu management is not the best, but since I've switched to mac, specifically macbook pro 16 (I always worked...

just_manu
replies: 26 views: 1,481
alibling 13 hours ago

Link : https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/ Interesting things, in this new version. Mainly, the macros window...

cubic13
replies: 299 views: 25,218
bace 1 day ago

Hi, I tried search function, but I haven't found anything facing my problem. I recorded an album 30 years ago, with a 8-track...

bloop
replies: 2 views: 126
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Hi, I made a little video about how I do vocal comping in Cubase. Any more tips and tricks from people over here that are good...

maartenl945
replies: 3 views: 251
oceantracks 3 days ago

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 21 views: 5,551
Dean Michaels 6 days ago

I have a drum machine track in Cubase that I want to send to a speaker and record it from a mic through my Steinberg UR22...

Airlane1979
replies: 2 views: 115
Airlane1979 1 week ago

I have recorded a fairly long and complex piece with multiple MIDI instruments. The VST library through which I was playing it,...

jeff367
replies: 2 views: 100
jeff367 1 week ago

Hi, I apologise if this is not the right section to ask this. I recently upgraded my system and bought a Mac mini M1, a...

100gamberi
replies: 4 views: 126
100gamberi 1 week ago

I have an audio track with multiple takes and I want to make a composite audio track out of them. Numerous instructional videos...

henrylaw
replies: 3 views: 113
henrylaw 1 week ago

I just want to say I wish Yamaha would come out with a dedicated DAW controller for Cubase, home studio of project studio...

trock
replies: 164 views: 15,451
J-S-Q 1 week ago

Hi there. I have read every relevant forum I can find about this, but haven't come to a solution. I've also posted this on...

twisterandjumanj
replies: 4 views: 587
trock 2 weeks ago

Ragazzi qualcuno sa aiutarmi con le varie cartelle di cubase Commons files VST2 - Vstpluing - VST 3 etc... I have a problem...

Floydpaint2000m
replies: 5 views: 10,659
mhgraet 2 weeks ago

Hello, Just out of curiosity: Let's say that I would like to find an old fashion way of working in and with a DAW that has a...

P.E.Simon
replies: 4 views: 249
greggybud 2 weeks ago

I have a vanilla installation of Cubase Elements 11 and am having trouble with Groove Agent SE5. Specifically I can only find...

henrylaw
replies: 4 views: 116
henrylaw 2 weeks ago

In this video I demonstrate how I use Cubase automation to build a dynamic mix. Do you have any tips on using Cubase automation...

maartenl945
replies: 2 views: 182
maartenl945 2 weeks ago

I've downloaded all files associated with the new Cubase 11. I updated from C10. Now, every time I try to register with the...

LSP
replies: 1 views: 156
thenoodle 2 weeks ago

Having a bit of a strange issue here. When I render my Vocal tracks as the plugs are a bit heavy. In render settings I choose the...

Nikbeat
replies: 3 views: 592
dj Royal Tee 2 weeks ago

Copied from Steinberg Facebook page: For many of you this is the announcement you have been waiting for for a long time. While...

OliverV
replies: 53 views: 2,166
UnderTow 3 weeks ago

Hi am trying to do 90s rave stuff and Roland had an option to lock a chord and the playing keyboard based on the chord locked...

NARINDER
replies: 1 views: 129
BT64 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I'm quite the new Cubase (Pro 11) user. I came from Digital Performer. I imagine most of us use a combination of...

workstation15
replies: 2 views: 169
thenoodle 4 weeks ago

Matthias mentioned today on the cb 11.0.10 update thread at sb.... "The MIDI Remote API is now scheduled for the next major...

thenoodle
replies: 3 views: 459
ldamann 4 weeks ago

Hello everybody, TL;DR : How are you all handling multiple monitors, room correction software and monitoring control? The...

DeadPoet
replies: 14 views: 494
J-S-Q 4 weeks ago

In case anyone's not yet aware, the final maintenance update for Cubase 10.5 was released yesterday. Details here: Cubase 10.5...

OliverV
replies: 0 views: 242
OliverV 12th March 2021

Hi there, I have some strange issues going on there with a new project that I want to mix. Musicians sent me their...

jatzemann
replies: 2 views: 141
jatzemann 9th March 2021

After a year of enjoying the wonderful Bitwig as my main DAW, I decided to purchase an update for Cubase - a program I used...

Paul Vicory
replies: 6 views: 488
thenoodle 6th March 2021

Hi I have a little and probably really stupid question. I was watching a cubase tutorial where they said that if you add...

rockyduderino
replies: 2 views: 148
BT64 6th March 2021

Hi I have four little questions about the mediabay - 1. What exactly happens when one performs the “convert program list...

rockyduderino
replies: 2 views: 184
rockyduderino 5th March 2021

Hi, I've been really thinking hard lately about weather to start summing my mixes out of Cubase, into a summing mixer and record...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 13 views: 2,163
Scragend 3rd March 2021

Hello, I'm in the middle of editing a drum recording. All the drum tracks are in a folder, which is grouped. I've bounced all...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 90
LSP 1st March 2021

Looks to be down for the last 3...

easyrider
replies: 4 views: 275
Boxtone 28th February 2021

I just had a frustrating experience with the steinberg support. I want to convert .all files to .cpr files. I wasn´t able to...

saschko
replies: 3 views: 176
Scragend 27th February 2021

I'm experimenting with a few 1967 multitracks (8 and 16trk) that I've transferred from tape to computer. None were recorded to a...

thenoodle
replies: 1 views: 161
BT64 27th February 2021

I just bought an upgrade from Cubase Elements from 9 to 11 and when I try to install the elicenser complains that the “license...

Riley Casey
replies: 1 views: 170
Guillermo N 26th February 2021

Hey. I'm going to give Cubase a try, because I'm annoyed with Logic (been using it for years). My main gripe is that when...

DJVance
replies: 19 views: 737
Dor 26th February 2021

OK I AM REPOSTING THIS BECAUSE THE METRONOME QUIT WORKING. IT IS NOT THE CONTROL ROOM I HAVE THAT TURNED OFF AND I DON'T WANT TO...

tedcrop
replies: 2 views: 135
BT64 21st February 2021

Because the Sphere L22 records a stereo signal - with the front capsule being on the left channel and the rear capsule being...

chocobuckle
replies: 3 views: 163
BT64 21st February 2021

Hey, So I just started learning cubase to make multichannel mixes of certain tracks whose recording sessions I have access to....

EveDoesAudioThin
replies: 3 views: 132
mattiasnyc 20th February 2021

Question about how cubase and lets say the Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Mixer and use of vst effects work. Lets say I have...

comb
replies: 1 views: 120
BT64 18th February 2021

I'm running W10 and Cubase 10.5. I have almost finished a new track. It needs finishing touches on the mix and an outro. All the...

Keministi
replies: 7 views: 186
DeadPoet 16th February 2021

I currently use a Novation Impulse 49 midi keyboard and recently updated my system from Cubase 7.5 on Win7 to Cubase 11 on Win10....

SexWithRobots
replies: 1 views: 499
farouche 15th February 2021

ive got a sustain pedal for my arturia keylab 49 and everytime I go and press the pedal to record pianos it automatically mutes...

djwaxxy
replies: 3 views: 1,068
DJVance 14th February 2021

In this video I'm showing how I use SpectraLayers One in Cubase 11 for some audio editing tasks. I wonder whether any of you have...

maartenl945
replies: 4 views: 346
maartenl945 13th February 2021

I have the Korg nanoKONTROL2, I want the left side buttons to be default Cubase buttons, the knobs and sliders I want to be...

Broth3rz
replies: 14 views: 514
stratdesign 10th February 2021

Hi there, After searching I have seen some similar threads but am not sure I fully understand the answers. Is it fair to say...

buddy_
replies: 4 views: 318
buddy_ 8th February 2021

I'm trying to upgrade from Pro 10 to Pro 10.5, and while I was able to find the link to download (from mysteinberg), I can't for...

LSP
replies: 5 views: 187
LSP 8th February 2021

Hello, I updated my system to windows 7 64 bits and installed Cubase 7 64 bit. I installed also Reason 5. But, when I go to...

ehb
replies: 7 views: 13,232
sansura 7th February 2021

CUBASE 11: https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/

Robertt8
replies: 66 views: 5,312
Hyperspace 7th February 2021

Hi folks, I spent considerable time locating these codes for the Houston control and thought I would share them as they are very...

strahany
replies: 1 views: 1,122
GBP 7th February 2021

Moderators