The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 25,839
Views: 25,839
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So it looks like Steinberg are slowly moving to a subscription model after all...despite promising not to do that. The...

orange
replies: 79 views: 4,190
thenoodle 1 day ago

im having massive problems with sampletank 4 it constantly crashing cubase 12. i can load it up on a channel and not even record...

djwaxxy
replies: 5 views: 161
pquinn 2 days ago

Hi There, I have a PlugIn (Möbius Looper) wich supports multi in and outputs. But I couldn't figure out how I can rout them...

Jake_Blues
replies: 0 views: 29
Jake_Blues 2 days ago

Hello I am using cubase 9 pro I am trying to understand the difference between Aux sends aux returns , sending busses...etc and...

dynamite29
replies: 20 views: 3,396
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

I am a Logic user, but may need to collaborate remotely with a singer who uses Cubase. I will be sending a backing track WAV for...

allthebuttons
replies: 0 views: 49
allthebuttons 1 week ago

Hi all, Has anyone encountered the case where you have send and/or insert bypass automation not playing back correctly? I've...

DeadPoet
replies: 0 views: 50
DeadPoet 1 week ago

Hello everyone, This may be a silly question :facepalm:, but here it goes: I have a Cubase Pro 11 license in my e-Licenser....

The Tenant
replies: 2 views: 112
The Tenant 1 week ago

I just upgraded 10.5.3 to 12.0.4 and I'm blown away. The new Download Manager, Activation Manager handle everything so...

Russell Casse
replies: 0 views: 231
Russell Casse 2 weeks ago

(a bit of whisky rambling here) Cubase Pro 10.5 is on sale for 340 or so (with tax and elicenser). I've been demoing it and...

mxbf
replies: 143 views: 30,070
Tonehenge 2 weeks ago

I am having problems with Cubase 12 and at this point tired of renewing versions and having glitches. Looking for a new software....

DB WORKS
replies: 10 views: 581
nitrateaudio 2 weeks ago

Looking to upgrade Cubase but nuendo gives me more options and I can afford it. Any reason to only use Cubase? Can I record bands...

Tnevz
replies: 8 views: 435
barryjohns 2 weeks ago

I'm likely to be making the jump to Cubase during this sale. I've been poking around in the manual, watching vids and will...

BezowinZ
replies: 4 views: 207
BezowinZ 2 weeks ago

Here is a midi map I made for the command 8 to use with cubase. the first file is the xml file and the 2nd download is a text...

bluecorduroy
replies: 5 views: 8,029
KAYLENDIAZ ELSB 2 weeks ago

A reoccurring topic in the Cubase forum is performance problems. Here is a thread for sharing confirmed, generally applicable,...

thedberg
replies: 30 views: 9,681
TheAndyMac 3 weeks ago

I just found this out.... I own Cubase 12. I can pay a crossgrade fee ($400 or whatever it is), get Nuendo 12 and NOT lose my...

thenoodle
replies: 15 views: 1,001
barryjohns 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone ! I have issues with cubase 11 that I just downloaded from Steinberg, and High Sierra OS I have seen in this...

Nick7771
replies: 1 views: 114
Hide 3 weeks ago

to switching over to the new system: https://forums.steinberg.net/t/steinberg-dropping-support-for-several-products/801917

felis
replies: 2 views: 454
felis 4 weeks ago

When I scan folders in Local Disks and after the scanning when I go to a folder with audio samples nothing shows in the search...

dreamtuned
replies: 9 views: 2,582
StoxOBX 4 weeks ago

Hey Folks got some problems with the GUI of the mixer in Cubase 7.5 (current version) when working on larger projects with...

Shorty_himself
replies: 19 views: 4,447
kebu 18th August 2022

Need some help here.. I love Cubase, but haven't had it up and running for many years until now. Yesteryear I installed Cubase...

muffegutt
replies: 3 views: 361
muffegutt 16th August 2022

hello people I have a 12 core Mac Pro, 2 x 3.33Ghz , and it has Mac OS 10.13.6 installed. everything I read regarding Cubase...

BIG BUDDHA
replies: 6 views: 1,493
Nick7771 13th August 2022

I'm using Cubase 11 and recently purchased the Vocalign plugin/extension, and was wondering if anyone else is having the same...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 101
LSP 13th August 2022

I took a long hiatus from recording and was so happy that my previous Cubase 5 was still eligible to be upgraded to 12 (both...

slaveern
replies: 2 views: 299
slaveern 13th August 2022

This is no doubt an uninformed (aka stupid) question, but why is only one USB audio path available at one time? I have several...

Airlane1979
replies: 2 views: 166
popmann 13th August 2022

Hey all, I'm stuck trying to get the 'record output to midi' function to work from Arpache as a midi insert effect. The button is...

DJElectricDaddy
replies: 0 views: 88
DJElectricDaddy 3rd August 2022

Hey guys, Here is an email I sent to Steinberg tonight I’m out of ideas and completely frustrated. I am posting here to see...

Realziment
replies: 12 views: 696
Skijumptoes 2nd August 2022

Hi. I'm using Cubase 9.5 right now, and I was wondering what is more significant.. number of cores vs. clock speed. I mainly...

qkrzazzang
replies: 30 views: 10,410
Jetpack 30th July 2022

Many plugins don't have their own file management system, relying on Cubase's own which is not described in the Cubase manual as...

Airlane1979
replies: 8 views: 366
Airlane1979 29th July 2022

Cubase 11 pro I’m having problems getting mono outputs to render in bfd3 I get stereo outputs when I render it but the mono...

axeman_uk
replies: 1 views: 169
popmann 25th July 2022

It's kinda of a no ryme or reason can't win pull your hair out situation! Cubase 12.3, MBP M1 max. So I thought I narrowed the...

sdd17
replies: 9 views: 2,062
Realziment 24th July 2022

Hello I need a little help regarding audiobook editing in Cubase. In order to meet the ACX requirements for audio books...

joni_be_good
replies: 2 views: 238
oceantracks 24th July 2022

I already have these from my last machine: - ATX case - Power Supply Unit (850W) - Graphics Card (EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB) ...

easybullet3
replies: 0 views: 144
easybullet3 23rd July 2022

I am using Cubase Pro v12 via a Steinberg UR824 (24 bit) interface. If I set my project bit depth at 24 bit in Cubase, does that...

reubenayres
replies: 5 views: 428
Kirill Bukanov 22nd July 2022

Cubase pros. I track multiple synths into Cubase, but sometimes I want to not use those parts right away, instead of leaving...

TobiasSounDesign
replies: 6 views: 207
TobiasSounDesign 22nd July 2022

Hi everybody. I'm on the point to build a new pc. I still can work on my 5-6 years old machine because I built a really...

Sensorychaos
replies: 10 views: 5,550
easybullet3 22nd July 2022

Anyone know a place to find an ISO for Nuendo 1?

electro
replies: 14 views: 964
thenoodle 16th July 2022

I have been using Cubase for so long that I'm embarrased to ask, but I didn't find it via the manual or by checking the program...

JSchlomo
replies: 9 views: 357
Skijumptoes 7th July 2022

I'm on 10.5x...relatively recent Win10Pro. I was exporting the multitrack for mixing elsewhere, and decided I'd have it auto...

popmann
replies: 2 views: 239
Herzton 22nd June 2022

In Audio tracks when I am browsing the effects preset list, as soon as I select a new preset, the Monitor button of that track...

Airlane1979
replies: 0 views: 128
Airlane1979 21st June 2022

Hey guys, In PT, there's a feature where when you click down on the mouse and drag the cursor on top of midi notes in their...

Dean Landon
replies: 7 views: 2,945
BT64 19th June 2022

A little fun or a little boredom for you. New Cubase releases are (I guess) usually on Wednesdays. A Cubase mod teasingly...

thenoodle
replies: 7 views: 796
thenoodle 18th June 2022

What do you think about Steinberg’s new licensing system? Are you okay with having to have access to the internet at least...

dfghdhr
replies: 152 views: 9,994
bace 17th June 2022

I obviously don't expect that configuration to run big Cubase 12 Pro projects. But I'm still curious, if anyone out there has...

jimknopf
replies: 6 views: 382
Scragend 15th June 2022
replies: 8 views: 891
styphon 14th June 2022

Hi, I mix through a console sending my tracks from Cubase out through 64 channels of D/A conversion (ferrofish a32 via madi x 2)...

hally
replies: 2 views: 206
jweisbin 13th June 2022

Hey guys! we have a weird problem going on: We start a project on a Mac M1 and produce a record. When we then open the...

JR the second
replies: 4 views: 326
popmann 3rd June 2022

I have a thing I would like to do, but can't figure out how. Does anybody know how to make a solosafe prefader send to an efx...

DaPhunk73
replies: 4 views: 194
DaPhunk73 29th May 2022

This is my first time here, and I am not sure I am posting in the right place, so please bear with me. My problem is simple:...

swa
replies: 7 views: 383
DeadPoet 24th May 2022

Hi, The release notes say that both these synths are compatible with the new licensing system. So, how do I transfer my licenses...

KorgAddict
replies: 2 views: 256
KorgAddict 20th May 2022

Is there one? Something I miss from Pro tools, not sure how this got bye me :lol:

Realziment
replies: 5 views: 12,494
Scragend 16th May 2022

Moderators