Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 3403 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

It's me again with voiceover mic question. Anybody have some exeperiences with that mic for voiceover ? My dealer is...

SveNaj
replies: 0 views: 1,705
SveNaj 21st December 2005

Yes... a potentially MUNDANE subject matter, but equally a contender for a sticky! There's been lots of discussion about...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 966
Blast9 21st December 2005

Hi all! I thought this topic has not been so much discussed here so I brought it up. We all know that a well mixed song has...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 938
RainbowStorm 21st December 2005

Does anybody make a fully weighted key controller that has fewer than 88 Keys? My desk can't accommodate 88 keys. Any thoughts?...

nimagirl
replies: 1 views: 1,474
the1Hub 21st December 2005

How about a thread where people suggest what CDs they feel would make good gifts this year? I am drawing a blank here and...

joeq
replies: 6 views: 1,400
Sqye 21st December 2005

Eventide DSP4000 mint condition, smoke free studio, just sat in rack. Basically new. $2200 email [email protected]

passionmax
replies: 0 views: 1,292
passionmax 21st December 2005

I just got an Active DI (Radial J48). I have to employ the 15dB cut to make it not clip when I phantom power it on my apogee...

feyshay
replies: 1 views: 7,204
warhead 21st December 2005

Does anybody make a fully weighted key controller that has fewer than 88 Keys? My desk can't accomodate 88 keys. Any thoughts? ...

nimagirl
replies: 2 views: 1,397
themaidsroom 21st December 2005

Jon or Justin, What is the db-25 pinout for the Folcrom? I'm having custom snakes made by Markertek. It worked fine...

Jax
replies: 18 views: 2,680
bradb 21st December 2005

I did some searching allready but didn't find a lot of info on these here...and I saw that a lot of you guys have these in that...

turk sanchez
replies: 19 views: 1,824
Jim vanBergen 21st December 2005

Guys, I finally got hold of a tape measure. I'm in a room that's 8'6"x10'9" with an 8 ft ceilings. The door is at one...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 2,142
jajjguy 21st December 2005

Hi all, Im getting dropouts on the first 4 PT channels (16 outs going to 02R96 via AES and 8 analog from Prism ADA-8)when Im...

mac black
replies: 2 views: 797
mac black 21st December 2005

Greetings all. Just recently (and very unintentionally) picked up a Guild hollow body electric. Nice instument, but the...

T Grev
replies: 8 views: 6,327
T Grev 21st December 2005

Maybe someone can suggest something i have a pair of Dynaudio Acoustics BM 15a, a Prosonus Central station and i am going to...

title
replies: 3 views: 1,926
title 21st December 2005

Ladies and gentleman Picksail moved to sunny Los Angeles today! He's going to be launching the next leg of his career here....

James Lugo
replies: 30 views: 3,882
Jules 21st December 2005

Please help with guidance. I have a mini-me and mini-dac, along with a firebox. I use Ableton Live 5. I have a Lexicon MPX...

feyshay
replies: 2 views: 2,388
feyshay 21st December 2005

I'm looking for a master clock, primarily to improve the sound of my Apogee AD16. The Big Ben seemed like the obvious choice, but...

Recording David
replies: 12 views: 7,492
TornadoTed 21st December 2005

Hi Everyone. Great site!! I have been browsing the forum for a while now but this is my first post. So here goes… I am...

RAH
replies: 10 views: 5,416
FlametopFred 21st December 2005

here's what i want to do.... i want to set the delay to just a few mils on the left channel and a few more than that on the...

sadworld
replies: 8 views: 2,162
sadworld 20th December 2005

Do you guys really think that my mixes will suffer because I bought RME converters instead of Apogee or Lavry? wworried

macr0w
replies: 17 views: 1,667
macr0w 20th December 2005

So I really need some help guys (and gals). The short of the story is that I went to school for Music Business Management...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 932
Tibbon 20th December 2005

Just wanted to pass along for anyone who might be considering the OSA MP1-L3 that it's one of the best damn pre's I've ever...

VO-Guy
replies: 43 views: 5,373
beechstudio 20th December 2005

Hello, Yes, more then enough threads about monitors but not exactly the answers I'm looking for. In Europe the JBL's...

Tom Sigmond
replies: 0 views: 3,122
Tom Sigmond 20th December 2005

Does anyone know where Blue Monday was recorded and what kind of gear was used (ie console, outboard, etc.)? Thanks!

portobellovcs3
replies: 4 views: 4,965
[email protected] 20th December 2005

Anyone uses LCA 2B,MP1A, ETC..What are your uses with these products?

DUBSOUL
replies: 0 views: 1,128
DUBSOUL 20th December 2005

Hello I'm recording a fellow tomorrow with his Fender Rhodes 73 > Moogerfooger > Fender Twin reissue and with the...

zarembo
replies: 4 views: 1,512
max cooper 20th December 2005

One day (perhaps after Lord of the rings III) there will be a GREAT BATTLE! The BATTLE OF THE WARMING DEVICES! The...

Jules
replies: 39 views: 6,132
beyarecords 20th December 2005

Ok so, dumb question here: I have a pair of Adam P11 monitors and a pair of NS-10s. I know that a lot of people put NS-10s on...

papawhitehead
replies: 3 views: 1,706
papawhitehead 20th December 2005

I would like to know how to quote from a couple of previous post without having a huge "copy and paste orgy". I...

opentune
replies: 1 views: 1,512
opentune 20th December 2005
replies: 23 views: 4,440
Chapiro 20th December 2005

Okay, so I'm aware that these mics are very dissimilar, but the reason I'm having to choose between them, is that both of them...

Matthew Murray
replies: 17 views: 2,003
James Lugo 20th December 2005

What is the noise floor in your recording environment? What have you done in order to lower the noise floor in your setup? When...

RainbowStorm
replies: 5 views: 2,204
RainbowStorm 20th December 2005

Any recommendations? PT prefered. Tim

TML
replies: 3 views: 1,004
TML 20th December 2005

yo im looking for a wiring guy in NYC ASAP, like today/tonight or tomorrow morning, to wire an XLR panel and a TRS panel between...

Disco D
replies: 2 views: 1,981
Mozart 20th December 2005

where are they....jules?

Alexi
replies: 2 views: 915
Alexi 20th December 2005
replies: 24 views: 6,610
thesteve 20th December 2005

When I finally get enough DA converters, I plan on mixing on my Allen and Heath GS3000 recording console. Should I connect the...

lukejs
replies: 9 views: 1,610
thethrillfactor 20th December 2005

I've been looking at some upper end mic pres, and notice a lack of any mention about an insert jack... Um, if I am recording...

MarkRogers
replies: 2 views: 1,057
MarkRogers 20th December 2005

Convert 2 32bit files into 24bit in cubase or whatever program can read 32bit...Im a ****** and don't know how to run that...

dreamaudio
replies: 0 views: 728
dreamaudio 20th December 2005

Wanted to know if anyone had luck getting a good heavy tube amp type tone out of any of the higher end guitar pedals out there....

opus
replies: 10 views: 1,952
Hershal Pearlma 20th December 2005

I've resigned my self to mixing ITB for my recorded tracks (live instruments), as much as I would like the cash and space for...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 3,034
Messiah 20th December 2005

I've stumbled through the ITB threads and haven't found an answer to this yet. I'm wondering about retracking individual parts,...

milo 512
replies: 10 views: 1,641
jwh1192 19th December 2005

Can someone please help me. I've read alot about using DI's on synth's and keyboard's for better signals. But how do I...

j.m
replies: 0 views: 638
j.m 19th December 2005

Hi Everyone, Has anyone had any (or know of any) success tuning guitars down a full step without having to have them set up to...

mcballs
replies: 9 views: 3,090
not_so_new 19th December 2005

Hi, the last couple of sessions I've tried using my Valvet on vox and it just sounds really harsh... I'm not sure if I even like...

Matt Grondin
replies: 6 views: 1,272
not_so_new 19th December 2005

Apologies in advance because this is a lengthy post to describe the problem I’m facing… I’m really hoping someone with...

the-oger
replies: 3 views: 2,843
Jay Kahrs 19th December 2005

I have a SM7b that I like to use on vocals. Would getting a Heil PR40 be a little redundant or will I appreciate the difference.

Bradahman
replies: 2 views: 1,955
robdarling 19th December 2005

I just recieved an e-mail. Thieves broke in to a studio here in Stockholm and lots of gear was stolen. Since there's always a...

gainreduction
replies: 10 views: 2,291
NetworkAudio 19th December 2005

Changing from PT to Logic, and it looks like a Rosetta 200 plus firewire option might make a fantastic 2in/2out front end for my...

ianfreefall
replies: 1 views: 863
JTR 19th December 2005

I'm gonna brick and cement the top of my chimney, he's not welcome back!!! ...you don't think he heard that do you?

Jeff16years
replies: 4 views: 857
Jeff16years 19th December 2005

Moderators