Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 3400 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just a quick question for you guys, I am looking at some new gear in the new year, I plan on getting in no particular order...

Paul Vnuk Jr.
replies: 1 views: 3,243
feyshay 29th December 2005

Thanks for looking. Hope you can help. I am trying to sync a D8b up to A G5 running Logic 6. I am using a Rme Hdsp9652 Card With...

Pots
replies: 0 views: 972
Pots 29th December 2005

who are some of the best makers in various hand drums? what should one look for in getting these type of drums? what about some...

pan60
replies: 8 views: 1,260
Jim Roberts 29th December 2005

What is the secret to that soft smack snare sound I hear so much now. I hear it in lots of indie rock , Emo and Hardcore. An...

opus
replies: 38 views: 16,168
Jules 29th December 2005

I'm looking to replace my HR824's, what would you recommend between the 8050a and the Bm15a? I'm looking to improve the obvious...

Agno
replies: 15 views: 2,805
7rojo7 29th December 2005

Merry Christmas all. I`m about to embark on a good sized studio build and I`m trying to work out the rest of the kinks. I...

kevinc
replies: 25 views: 2,674
DannyDay 29th December 2005

Hello, I'm about to part with $2000, and I have three different ideas where to go with this one. By the way, I've been...

Black Seal
replies: 7 views: 2,013
Sqye 29th December 2005

Anyone using one of these? I'm considering picking one up because I think it would really help me with recording. Since I'm doing...

enharmonic
replies: 0 views: 1,723
enharmonic 29th December 2005

Let's say you have a 002R, a few decent mics and an ISA 428(which is ok for now). Some decent monitors and "acoustic"...

macr0w
replies: 13 views: 1,308
Confusionator 29th December 2005

Im looking into control surfaces for my 002r setup. I run a Windows XP Pro OS. I was wondering if anyone uses the CM Labs...

thurman
replies: 1 views: 2,110
warhead 28th December 2005

I am looking for renting an Apogee Rosetta 200 in Paris, but i beleive that Mille et un sons, who was the only one i knew renting...

Julien Apruzzese
replies: 1 views: 734
Arthur 28th December 2005

I know that quick answer to this......"Try a bunch of different mics"... I totally agree. But I am hoping to...

Joel DuBay
replies: 6 views: 2,148
Joel DuBay 28th December 2005

I posted this question for Cosmos, and thought it would be a good idea to make a new thread. When you guys write songs for...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 1 views: 1,610
Exsanguis 28th December 2005

Hello...hope im posting in the right place im in the beginner-intermediate range as far as recording experience goes. Im...

rightbrainnow
replies: 11 views: 1,746
Sqye 28th December 2005

I get the jist of the other thread is that headless tambourines are the way to go... and yet... We've got some pop/country...

joelpatterson
replies: 5 views: 4,145
Bishbashbosh 28th December 2005

anyone try both? i want one and i got confused into what i want!! is the paradriver just as good or equally good as the original...

Jbassist
replies: 0 views: 2,819
Jbassist 28th December 2005

Each time I switch power off of my gears I get signal click. Same goes with desktop light. I am just wondering how to solve...

marcin
replies: 6 views: 1,027
Matt Syson 28th December 2005

My friend wants to get a TASCAM DM-3200 mixer so he can use it as a control surface and also track to a hard disk. Right now...

KurtR
replies: 4 views: 1,778
Albert 28th December 2005

Gear Santa

so what did the Gear Santa bring you this year? I got a printer that can print on CDs and a piccolo snare drum.

joeq
replies: 35 views: 2,965
C/G 28th December 2005

Going along the copying thread consumers biggest complaints beside the content is the price of a commercial CD. I think $9.99...

thethrillfactor
replies: 74 views: 4,044
Synth80s 28th December 2005

I need some silence copied off vinyl records. Good old vinyl silence. Does anyone have any in a digital format and want to share...

petsematary
replies: 9 views: 3,494
natpub 28th December 2005

both firewire audio interfaces are in mint condition-- have never left my studio. if you know high-end FW interfaces, you know...

tvpnyc
replies: 0 views: 3,214
tvpnyc 28th December 2005

Hello all!! This is my first post on Gearslutz... I'm not looking for something that focuses on a nice pre because i'm not...

limey
replies: 2 views: 972
warhead 28th December 2005

what tape machine do you track to? i am considering this approach and am looking for suggestions on which analog tape machine...

sadworld
replies: 59 views: 7,984
Velvetfreddy 28th December 2005

Hi I'm in the process of choosing a pair of high end monitors. I have a small to medium sized room so anything soffit mounted...

Jack Ruston
replies: 26 views: 3,507
nobtwiddler 28th December 2005

I am curious about getting a used Yamaha SPX processor. Is one of these worth having and why? I already have a Eventide...

echo unit
replies: 8 views: 25,546
opus 27th December 2005

I'm looking for a stereo box that will do the micro pitchshift similar as any Eventide box does. I have had H3000's and now have...

DirkB
replies: 9 views: 1,756
DirkB 27th December 2005

Hi my name is Mark and I am a senior at Temple University. I wanted to know whether any studios in the Philadelphia area are...

contramark
replies: 0 views: 1,448
contramark 27th December 2005

Hi folks. As I have been having more problems playing new cd´s in my car (Paul McCartney, Depeche Mode, Zero 7...) probably...

jacob
replies: 18 views: 1,901
MAProTulz 27th December 2005

I was on the McDSP website browsing through the users link and came across Joey Waronker bio. On his link he has some drum...

chris777
replies: 3 views: 2,477
bpatural 27th December 2005

I've been working with adding a B&W active sub to my mixing monitors, dyn bm6a's. I feel like I'm getting the best results...

bobby yarrow
replies: 13 views: 13,071
seriousfun 27th December 2005

Hello, hello. I'm looking at purchasing a 351 mic preamp or a MX-10 pre. Asides from the single channel vs. 6in/2out setup, are...

tubeman
replies: 5 views: 1,575
tubeman 27th December 2005

SO please explain the Split Mode ----can it produce a dual mono /stereo I/O?? Single or Split Modes - the unit can be run...

cjogo
replies: 2 views: 2,100
cjogo 27th December 2005

hey all I moved studio and can't find the instructions to the re'an patchbay (for keyboards and whatnot). does anyone recall...

vtone
replies: 2 views: 6,258
Albert 27th December 2005

Not shure if im supposed to post this in the lowend forum, or here...so ill try here. I got a beta 52 for christmas. I dont...

Jonkan
replies: 6 views: 1,940
arpodthegreat 27th December 2005

Is this guy jacking up his own listing and playing upon the ignorant, or am I missing something...

Crushed
replies: 2 views: 712
MJGreene Audio 27th December 2005

Anyone tried or beta-tested one of these things. Saw it in Mix? magazine for this month. Price seemed reasonable,....very...

PaRaNoId
replies: 1 views: 868
spectacular g 27th December 2005

I'm splitting to Lauderdale tonight for Christmas. After a few days with with the family I'm going to need some slut action. I'm...

James Lugo
replies: 31 views: 2,620
Charles Dye 27th December 2005

Whats the best audio Laptop out there?? I remember that it used to be the Dells! But I havent read any reviews and tests...

Jorg
replies: 64 views: 6,655
FFTT 27th December 2005

In the past years, digital has surged forward and allowed those that would've typically been unable to afford recording...

frist44
replies: 114 views: 7,935
Capstan 27th December 2005

I am looking for the best way to set up my control room monitoring on my pm2000. I need a moniitor send that is seperate from my...

theAdmiral
replies: 12 views: 6,977
Fletcher 27th December 2005

TASCAM, in conjunction with Minnetonka Audio Software, is introducing an exclusive version of the DiscWelder software to create a...

Riccardo
replies: 11 views: 2,491
DrDeltaM 27th December 2005
replies: 0 views: 955
cornkraft 27th December 2005

Yesterday I was in the studio the whole day, what a day!! I recorded two mixes and experimented with different things. I changed...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 2,119
RainbowStorm 27th December 2005

hi everyone and happy holidays! first time poster here. i've started working at a new studio, and have gotten some strange...

laoded
replies: 3 views: 2,846
brianroth 27th December 2005

I use Cubase SX so I wonder is there a plugin thats equal to the AC1 ? Regard Rob

RobDex
replies: 0 views: 1,133
RobDex 27th December 2005

Not that I don't like it here! Im just looking for an additional forum which is more concentrated on soft synth, music...

Jorg
replies: 4 views: 1,034
joelpatterson 27th December 2005

Greetings! I'm kind of a newb to the recording bizz and would like some suggestions on a mic. I would really like to update my...

JustinPhelps
replies: 28 views: 11,559
Marjan 27th December 2005

Looking to pick up a flat screen fro our Radar II this week. with 800x600 res on the II's do you just use a 15" flat panel...

Restless
replies: 1 views: 1,264
nobtwiddler 27th December 2005

I am considering a large diaphragm dynamic and wondered what the preference here was... I have heard recordings done with both...

rsolinski
replies: 14 views: 3,503
petsematary 27th December 2005

Moderators