Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 3327 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What would be your first go to if it was your 2 Buss and vocal comp. I am almost done with B suite (posting pics soon) and need 2...

GEARGUY1000
replies: 10 views: 991
Jan Folkson 9th May 2006

This company sells acoustic panels much cheaper than the concurrence and I was wondering if anyone has tried them and could...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 2,376
djanogil 9th May 2006

Hello all. Perhaps Ethan or Gil could chime in on this, as I always find their perspectives on acoustics so enlightening. I...

Matthew Murray
replies: 14 views: 1,787
theblotted 9th May 2006

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would humour me and do the hearing test at this...

BouncyJones
replies: 3 views: 1,854
macr0w 9th May 2006

So... i posted for drumset recommendations, and ended up desiding on the yamaha recording custom set... Now i need a nice...

zkaudio
replies: 80 views: 17,735
roxxon 9th May 2006

Yep Jules here of The Library Studio, London, N4, UK cooge I have been so busy with Gearslutz and now in the last two months,...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 1,602
Jules 9th May 2006

i just want to know what are some people using for a mic locker/cabinet and were might i find a place that sells them?

davode
replies: 17 views: 2,735
Dr Benway 9th May 2006

API

abduction

MaDHaTTeR
replies: 2 views: 1,052
MaDHaTTeR 9th May 2006

If anyone out there from digi is listening. If you give LE and M-Powered a non-realtime bounce with sample accurate processing I...

structuredloud
replies: 17 views: 1,451
joeq 9th May 2006

Hello I'm in the middle of rewiring my room and need to find a good source for dsub connectors and pins, I'm going to try and...

The dman
replies: 5 views: 1,064
brianroth 9th May 2006

Is the Audix D6 one of the ideal mics for metal/punk, alt rock recording ? who like what for the heaver rock driven music...

Mixocalypse
replies: 11 views: 2,822
TML 9th May 2006

Anyone experiment with the different Ohmage options on this mic? Notice any big differences between them?

The Gooch
replies: 0 views: 959
The Gooch 9th May 2006

Never thought about this before, but I haven't seen anything about it, and was just curious: I just picked up a RME Fireface...

Bixby
replies: 2 views: 1,784
Bixby 9th May 2006

I wonder if Jim Fabiano is quiet yet operational from his illness recovery...I've had a hard time getting my emails answered over...

alexstringer
replies: 3 views: 959
theblotted 9th May 2006

I am trying to decide on a two channel preamp. Most of my choices so far are in the $1500.00 to $2200.00 range. The one I think...

macr0w
replies: 9 views: 1,461
macr0w 9th May 2006

Yes I have done a search ... but I'm interested In what people think .... Please help me make a hard choice .... I have a 002R...

SUPADUPA
replies: 12 views: 1,639
Haigbabe 9th May 2006

Well, here is the result of my project from hell. The Cliffs Notes version: Recorded choir live in church with rhythm section...

ArcCirDude
replies: 7 views: 1,697
C Heat 9th May 2006

I am thinking on buying some more plug ins for my PT LE 7.1, I have the free digi-EQ III-band, 7 band parametric EQ's. I am...

fuzzface777
replies: 16 views: 2,677
Gregg Sartiano 8th May 2006

Ok, that would be in the worst case scenario, when you'd plug a comp and an eq before going to the converters (not that odd...

jindrich
replies: 8 views: 1,395
max cooper 8th May 2006

I wonder which Genelecs most of you use in your studio. I have seen HUGE differences in price... I have seen the 1030 for...

fuzzface777
replies: 23 views: 2,458
jdjustice 8th May 2006

I've been doing a lot of TV the past couple of years with my vocal coaching but a network has never come to the studio to film....

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 1,373
James Lugo 8th May 2006

Guys I read all the MANY threads about 2 bus comp/eq and it really makes me wonder if something is going on that I'm missing. ...

no ssl yet
replies: 13 views: 2,134
Improv 8th May 2006

I am thinking of getting the RME hammerfall LE (2 or 3 adat ports, no analog) for my Mac G4 to transfer tracks via ADAT from and...

dlmorley
replies: 3 views: 2,078
dlmorley 8th May 2006

Hi boys and girl (not much more than 1 girl here i bet) cooge Any advice on good guitar/bass tuners, both rackmount and...

simonv
replies: 33 views: 7,245
orange 8th May 2006

Where did they put the Narrow Mix Window feature for ProTools-7?

thousage
replies: 3 views: 783
bleen 8th May 2006

For awhile now I have been contemplating building a small mastering suite. Obviously the first thing that is important is the...

GEARGUY1000
replies: 6 views: 1,341
GearHunter 8th May 2006

Apple Computers has been found not guilty of infringing copyright in its ongoing dispute with Apple Corps over the use of the...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 2,263
max cooper 8th May 2006

I was told by Peter Coleman that the best possible "next purchase" for my project studio would be a U87 and a V76m, and...

vodka gimli
replies: 4 views: 1,116
chessparov 8th May 2006

Hi! I just read about different ADC architectures like for instance the fifth order delta-sigma ADC and became interested in...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 2,104
RainbowStorm 8th May 2006

I've just been given an ADR Scamp rack with two S30 expanders, two S31 compressors and two S02 mic pre's. Anyone have any...

montanasan
replies: 6 views: 7,943
Musiclab 8th May 2006

I am looking for some recommendations for an "all in one" Mic pre/eq/compressor. This is for a very good friend of...

Roland
replies: 0 views: 861
Roland 8th May 2006

Im about to purchase a Presonus CS. I do a lot of my own vocal tracking in the control room and naturally want to switch...

popkid
replies: 11 views: 1,365
popkid 8th May 2006

Two racing system Dynaudio bm5a with bm9s sub Bluesky 2.1 If anyone knows both, please tell me which is better, or what you...

tamasdragon
replies: 14 views: 1,826
Cojo 8th May 2006

Anyone have a recomendation for good (non-fast) food within walking distance of the Universal (Gibson) Ampitheater? No...

GYMusic
replies: 2 views: 654
e-cue 8th May 2006

I have been asking some soundman around town and also online about eq points and tips but I have only received this so...

fuzzface777
replies: 63 views: 12,937
TBlizz 8th May 2006

So, as I cry myself to sleep knowing that I'll probably never be able to afford a real Mellotron or Yamaha CS-80, which are two...

Matt Grondin
replies: 15 views: 2,268
ericzang 8th May 2006

I'm looking for some new overhead microphones and I'd like to hear from those who are familiar with both mics. I've got the Royer...

CorkyTart
replies: 3 views: 2,631
DHD 8th May 2006

Can you do Parallel processing on a PT mix system running 6.4 without having to deal with time delay headaches?? I got a mix...

superburtm
replies: 13 views: 2,319
superburtm 8th May 2006

Curious to know if anyone has ever went from the Panasonic/Ramsa WZAD96 and WZDA 96 to a Fireface 800? I would like to have a...

bdunard
replies: 1 views: 1,092
sunflute 8th May 2006

Just wondering if anyone had some experience with using a ribbon (such as the AEA R84) through a UA M610. I'm tryin to guage...

TrashTreasury
replies: 0 views: 875
TrashTreasury 8th May 2006

i need something to mixdown to. what is the best format besides tape. basically i am thinking of getting a CD-R and putting a...

arpodthegreat
replies: 4 views: 1,150
Ricky 8th May 2006

(and to anyone else I left out!) Thanks for all of your help guys, I'm picking up my Fender Rhodes MK1 73 today (great tip off...

Jazzpunk
replies: 5 views: 2,811
Jazzpunk 8th May 2006

Id like to see them make a Firewire rack unit that works as a plug-in in your DAW than has: the 480 sound the 224, 224X and...

adamcal
replies: 10 views: 1,686
Hershal Pearlma 8th May 2006

My singer sounds fine live but with headphones, he's starts to stray in pitch and he's a bit more reserved. I've tried several...

Autocrat
replies: 28 views: 5,734
espasonico 8th May 2006

got this off the website. got a nice laugh. i guess it's not THAT funny.

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 926
arpodthegreat 8th May 2006

My latest grail is to build PA speakers that sound like studio monitors only LOUD. 300 watt handling. Used mainly for my guitar...

edham
replies: 14 views: 7,943
I C LIGHT 8th May 2006

I've added a few things to my toolbox lately and have really fallen in love with the EQ on this thing. Vintech gets a pretty bad...

McPhaul
replies: 7 views: 1,815
NathanEldred 8th May 2006

anybody know about a mozz compressor. someone mentioned it to me but i don't know anything about it. aparently an LA-2 copy.

arpodthegreat
replies: 0 views: 1,065
arpodthegreat 8th May 2006

I have an ampeg B15R and its doing a strange thing. A notes (5th fret E string) are about half the volume of D notes (10th fret...

the reverend
replies: 2 views: 2,050
sysexguy 8th May 2006

I have read quite a bit here about changing out the stock tube in rode ntk's to something like a mullard instead of the stock...

matt thomas
replies: 4 views: 918
matt thomas 8th May 2006

Moderators