Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 3286 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

how do you guys do this if you don't have two identical amps? do you just do two separate passes?

evangelista
replies: 7 views: 2,318
opentune 20th July 2006

Ok, so does anyone have any usefull reviews on this mic yet? Previously there have been a couple of threads about it but with...

illiummusic
replies: 6 views: 1,955
max cooper 20th July 2006

Hi everyone, The audio school that I attend in Bangkok has a special offer with Genelec. I can get a pair of 8040As for ~...

magnuspater
replies: 7 views: 10,651
magnuspater 20th July 2006

Hi guys, A guitarist/songwriter friend of mine has recently emailed me a demo of one of his new songs. I had a listen to it, and...

compo
replies: 15 views: 1,105
compo 20th July 2006

Next week, I'll be flying down to the Orlando area to meet with a band that is interested in me producing a full-length album for...

superkev07
replies: 19 views: 2,497
treymonfauntre 20th July 2006

Can you use these plugins on multible machines XP ? (ilok) ? Looking for some info before I invest

Vinnie
replies: 10 views: 1,567
dcrann11 20th July 2006

I will be in orlando for labor day weekend and need to record an artist any sugestions thx

JHJ
replies: 2 views: 1,279
JHJ 20th July 2006

I tried bussing a vocal track from my soundcard into my fender deluxe reverb amp to use a real reverb instead of some garbage...

shanghaitang
replies: 0 views: 1,073
shanghaitang 20th July 2006

Found out something really interesting today. I wanted to get some tracks I recorded into the ISA220 to do some EQing and then...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 2 views: 1,141
WunderBro Flo 20th July 2006

All right this is the 3rd time this month I've got dissed for another studio that runs Pro Tools! I'm using Cubase SX3/...

Axiz7
replies: 40 views: 3,079
Axiz7 20th July 2006

Check these guys out: really cheap guitars Ok, I get the bait, and the catch ($288 shipping). Still, some of the guitars...

swankdoc
replies: 12 views: 1,052
swankdoc 20th July 2006

im looking to send one mic signal to two pre's, whats the best way without degrading signal etc? it so i can take a pure...

sheltersoton
replies: 2 views: 1,919
kellyd 20th July 2006

Hiya... I gotta do a backing track of Shout for someone. Mainly I'm trying to confirm what made the flute noises... pretty sure...

mitchell
replies: 9 views: 10,144
adamcal 20th July 2006

hey there, recordings are going well, i am really happy with the sound at the time...........one thing is bugging me...

Alexi
replies: 10 views: 1,494
Alexi 20th July 2006

No big deal or recipe for disaster?

josha
replies: 15 views: 2,422
aussie_techie 20th July 2006

Here's a picture of the studio mixing board we used at the college recording classes I went too. They've upgraded the speakers...

djwayne
replies: 11 views: 2,894
Tim Farrant 20th July 2006

This doesn't exactly have to do with gear, but I was curious which pro audio/recording magazines y'all thought provided quality,...

KTagaya
replies: 9 views: 1,303
GYang 20th July 2006

Hello, I need new guitar for extreme distorted sound and B.C. Rich falls into my eyes. What's your opinions/experiences? Eg. for...

siegfried
replies: 10 views: 2,764
GYang 20th July 2006

Audio Technica is now releasing a side address pencil mic in their Artist Series called the "ATM450". The mic is very...

warhead
replies: 14 views: 5,857
warhead 20th July 2006

I have been experimenting with my 1176 lately. What are the different tweaks engineers use to create an appealing overdrive from...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 2,977
Jay Kahrs 20th July 2006

i have these two firepods, that i purchased about a year ago. I've been basically running my studio's business with them, and i'm...

mrmatt
replies: 3 views: 936
warhead 20th July 2006

I would like to get my Otari MX5050 BII 1/4" 2 track serviced and calibarated by a qualified and experienced tech in the...

theron d
replies: 1 views: 1,519
theron d 20th July 2006

Hey all! there are always people asking what is the best kick mic, or what is the best overheads, then they go and say 'well will...

dobz
replies: 4 views: 1,228
dobz 20th July 2006

Yeah, and I don't mean with sandwiches and fruit cups. I am about to order a BAE empty 6-slot lunch box. There are so many...

C/G
replies: 60 views: 6,529
vernier 20th July 2006

Wasen't getting any views on this thread in the other place I put it..so I'll try here.. I have a hard rock band in ATL...

djui5
replies: 11 views: 1,413
pigpen 20th July 2006

Hello,my dear friend I’ve find a new way to find out game golds.Since we are all game players ,I would like to tell all of you...

jettle250
replies: 1 views: 1,338
Mike Tholen 20th July 2006

Yes, I know you CAN but is anyone loving it? Ive got beat detective and melodyne and I actually HAVE TO USE ONE! I usually resist...

whitepapagold
replies: 1 views: 1,479
Mikey MTC 20th July 2006

kfhkh I went out and bought the 1988 Marshall JCM 800 2205 and it is astounding how good it is. The guy even had the...

ryanformato
replies: 4 views: 2,834
Sizzleboy 20th July 2006

Hi all Last year we developed a very interesting business model for our studio. This generated immediate positive cash flow,...

mcguin
replies: 0 views: 1,731
mcguin 20th July 2006

What would you recommend to put in the front end for vox and acoustic gtr recording to control levels? I'm looking at either the...

dsound
replies: 8 views: 1,275
Kiwiburger 20th July 2006

Hello all. I just came across these very very cheap snakes (I could get 3 of them for the price of one Mogami, or two of them...

BLT
replies: 5 views: 1,885
Jim vanBergen 20th July 2006

Don't want to start a war or anything, just wondering if anyone has compared these two directly. I am about to purchase one of...

spsnoise
replies: 6 views: 2,690
felino 20th July 2006

You can ask him other stuff here too..

Jules
replies: 0 views: 5,128
Jules 19th July 2006

Hello, I just broke one tweeter of my KRK E8. Does anybody knoes where I could find some replacement parts? Here in Europe...

jansens
replies: 1 views: 3,081
tINY 19th July 2006

Are there any decent electric drumkits out there guys. Are you using them. I'm thinking of getting one to trigger BFD...

pingu
replies: 2 views: 1,125
jerry123 19th July 2006

Hi. My name is Mckay and I have a studio in Los Angeles (Atwater Village area between Hollywood and Glendale). I am looking for...

Bounce
replies: 5 views: 1,546
Bounce 19th July 2006

Hello Everyone. I have a small bedroom studio, daw + few synths, using RME multiface converters, Mackie Big Knob, and some...

DryOcean
replies: 0 views: 2,431
DryOcean 19th July 2006

What do I need to know? What's the difference in results between the table top versions that hold a reel vs a handheld one? Total...

shaddai
replies: 2 views: 1,189
mahasandi 19th July 2006

For cost savings, I've decided to go the passive route on monitors. I just purchased an Adcom 535 amp for pretty cheap. I'd been...

fucanay
replies: 28 views: 2,735
max cooper 19th July 2006

Used the 421 for kick drum duty and was pretty impressed except for the seemingly lack of boom. It seems as though I ended up...

demel
replies: 28 views: 2,638
GP_Hawk 19th July 2006

Guys , I saw here recently a post about copying a vocal track twice, then shifting each one down slightly in pitch, ort...

mixernet
replies: 27 views: 5,182
at leisure 19th July 2006

I was wondering if anyone could share some drum sounds with me. I am recording sounds but I would like to reference those against...

at leisure
replies: 2 views: 1,359
at leisure 19th July 2006

If you're familiar with this band, I'm wondering how they are achieving their albums' sounds. Tape I imagine is in there...

wilkinswp
replies: 3 views: 1,796
wilkinswp 19th July 2006

After measuring my mix postion frequencies I'm about +/- 3 or 4 dB across the board until 10 or 12k where there is a 8dB boost. ...

kats
replies: 8 views: 1,386
kats 19th July 2006

Hello again , my fellow slutz,.... I'm in the market for a decent set of active near-field monitors for a moderately sized...

Captain Beardy
replies: 3 views: 1,139
James Lehmann 19th July 2006

can pt files align to the dp grid and vice versa? does the click in each program tick differently? how can i get this to...

Firemans Run
replies: 0 views: 892
Firemans Run 19th July 2006

This annoying because I'm beginning not to trust my own ears. I have SX3 which I've been using happily, very easy, very quick....

jaffa
replies: 0 views: 828
jaffa 19th July 2006

I've been working without Waves plugins for a while now at my home studio (and loving it!) I find myself missing some plugins,...

AlexLakis
replies: 6 views: 2,399
Ruudman 19th July 2006

I'm looking to pick up a half way decent acoustic guitar (martin, taylor, etc) in Brisbane next week. Used is cool. And I'd...

canopener
replies: 8 views: 5,746
Ricky 19th July 2006

I'm going to get one of these: I've always wanted one, I don't need one so I don't need alternatives.hittt But I've become...

cheeky b
replies: 7 views: 1,797
cheeky b 19th July 2006

Moderators