Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 3256 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I decided to stop by Guitar Center on the way home from work today, and left with a new Sennhieser MD 421. I have never owned...

Yetti
replies: 32 views: 18,638
Coyoteous 19th September 2006

hiya, just listening the new mars volta record: undecided yet.... vocal sound is nice any idea of the signal chain or...

sheltersoton
replies: 12 views: 4,343
eligit 19th September 2006

I'm considering buying a SSL Duende, but is worried that the FW-bus on the Imac won't handle both an FW-disk running audio, the...

Zeppelin
replies: 0 views: 769
Zeppelin 19th September 2006

I open SoundReplacer I highlight a mono snare track I choose to export to a new destination track (Which is a stereo...

ixnys
replies: 4 views: 1,137
decibel 19th September 2006

And some people do... Major CD, DVD Pirate Outfit Uncovered By NAHAL TOOSI (Associated Press Writer) From Associated...

thethrillfactor
replies: 15 views: 1,491
pan60 19th September 2006

Hello, Can anyone tell me what the legal level is for the audio on a DigiBeta deck intended for TV commercials? Thank...

evangelista
replies: 1 views: 1,020
ModernMusic 19th September 2006

hey everyone. searched some posts and didnt find too much about the AMEK 9098EQ. im thinking about buying one of these if i get...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 10 views: 3,638
Jonathan Starr 19th September 2006

Hi all, A good friend of mine is setting up a high end video shop (one man boutique operation) and is seeking a set of 5.1...

Jazzpunk
replies: 5 views: 857
Jazzpunk 18th September 2006

Hey guys, what are you using for a headphone distribution amp? I have been using one made by a certain company that's name begins...

macr0w
replies: 29 views: 7,606
dbbubba 18th September 2006

Hello Folks... Just wondering if any clever electronic people out there may be able to suggest some component values to modify...

Archival Audio
replies: 1 views: 2,199
T.RayBullard 18th September 2006

I just got a bass cab, so I'll start miking it up as well as recording the direct signal. I was wondering what's the common...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 767
dangeorge6 18th September 2006

Im in search for a transparent eq plugin for use on vocals and solo instruments. I'm using the Sonalksis a lot and also use...

Jorg
replies: 12 views: 1,644
jdjustice 18th September 2006

I'm getting that tell tale sound of what might be described as very light wind across a mic diaphram. Someone on another board...

OVERNIGHT
replies: 7 views: 1,628
mbrebes 18th September 2006

for voiceover, narrations, spoken words ? Please, anyone who tried them both ? I'm in the hurry of purchasing and I can't test...

SveNaj
replies: 0 views: 1,349
SveNaj 18th September 2006

Hey folks, I've acquired a 40 ch. Harrison Console. It's a bit of an unknown to me. It is from the Warner Brother Era of...

Bustylarou
replies: 5 views: 946
Bustylarou 18th September 2006

Hi all.. How much does it cost (more or less) to get an album mixed on an SSL with great outboard gear and good...

simonv
replies: 58 views: 4,310
picksail 18th September 2006

I understand a small amount about the recording process in the 60's and 70's. Why is that when I listen to the remixed and...

extremeit
replies: 4 views: 1,725
juicylime 18th September 2006

I see a lot of people around here who're talking about their 3 or 4 sets of speakers, usually a pair of nearfields, a pair of...

Local 47
replies: 2 views: 727
Bob Ross 18th September 2006

Hi all. I´ve been recording some nice drums and I think my current set to track drums is not that bad, i just want better...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 3 views: 905
Dog_Chao_Chao 18th September 2006

James, just curious on when your show will air? More info please.. thanks, Jim

heyman
replies: 2 views: 1,158
pan60 18th September 2006

please read lyrics/story for what I did and why sucks a little more than it should. In the mix I used sends for reverb the...

fuzzface777
replies: 6 views: 2,102
djui5 18th September 2006

i have a digi 002 and pro tools 7 LE. im getting good pres and a good DA converter soon so...at this point im kinda seeing my...

gm5k
replies: 5 views: 886
Rafthebeatmaker 18th September 2006

My version of ProTools LE is extremely old. It's the original version 5.1. On the disc it says it's compatible with Windows 98...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 0 views: 868
Geddyleewannabe 18th September 2006

Hello Slutgang, I'm currently running the serious hobby of playing/engineering/juggling in my one man studio. So far everything...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 883
soupking 18th September 2006

just sold my Wharfedale 8.2's, had them for about a year, wasnt so keen on them but for the price they were the best i could get...

WRCA
replies: 18 views: 1,581
Lifer 18th September 2006

Hello everybody. dont know if anyone has mentioned this before, but i just came across...

Tripper
replies: 0 views: 701
Tripper 18th September 2006

Does anyone know what serial number the revised CS's start at? Cheers

Broken
replies: 3 views: 734
warhead 18th September 2006

OK Below is what inspired this thread. I want to hear about any totally over blown funny things you have heard on...

Jules
replies: 15 views: 1,487
MikeK 18th September 2006

I am Trying to Setup a studio and I really need your help. I have tryed starting threads asking questions on this particular...

daoriginalqupes
replies: 0 views: 1,054
daoriginalqupes 18th September 2006

Hey! Im thinking of buying a nice stereocompressor for my studio. Its a homerecording studio and i use a Powermac G4 Dual...

Rafthebeatmaker
replies: 6 views: 931
Rafthebeatmaker 18th September 2006

How come disressors are, with a set input and att/rel, compressing more in 1:1 than in say 2:1 or 3:1?

Local 47
replies: 10 views: 1,285
Tim L 18th September 2006

Someone over on the DUC mentioned..... " Is TL Space supported any longer? I know Digidesign took over when TL labs went...

mixerguy
replies: 3 views: 792
aussie_techie 18th September 2006

HI! Please help me! I´am doing new investment for my studio but don´t know which is most important, new...

Vertigo2006
replies: 3 views: 1,642
uncle duncan 18th September 2006

hello all, I need your advice.Which microphone would be a good pair to my Joemeek VC3. I plan to use it mostly on...

DJ Z
replies: 2 views: 758
DJ Z 18th September 2006

Slutz, Well I figured the last part of the chain to go into ProTools would be the preamp, but then I hear a couple of users...

John J.
replies: 3 views: 890
BCains 18th September 2006

This kinda just donged on me. Analog tape ain't transparent so why the freak am I seeking the latest "transparent"...

corn55
replies: 26 views: 2,570
TonyBelmont 18th September 2006

1) is TL Space Native (RTAS) more CPU efficient than Altiverb 5 RTAS? How much more efficient? (or worse) 2) When I quickly...

mixerguy
replies: 7 views: 2,196
mixerguy 18th September 2006

When miking two guitar amps placed side by side, with one mic on each amp, do you adjust for phase alignment btw the two sources?...

caseyLA
replies: 14 views: 4,739
Rednose 18th September 2006

I am looking for a cable for a tube mic (oktava mkl-2500) one end is 6 pin (female-connects to mic) and the other end is 7 pin...

Detuned6
replies: 2 views: 1,981
Detuned6 18th September 2006

So I was checking out the Air Studios site and they talk about that Air recall patchbay... Does anyone know what that is in...

RooF
replies: 0 views: 999
RooF 18th September 2006

Heya. I've got an ADR F760X-RS Compex Limiter sitting here which i'd love to have tuned up and back in good nick, and possibly...

Nut
replies: 2 views: 403
jonboyrock 17th September 2006

What do you guys consider "modern sounding" today ? I get this from clients all the time, I'm a producer/songwriter...

gainreduction
replies: 4 views: 1,032
Sqye 17th September 2006

Drummers can be very hard to please sometimes in the click department. jkthtyrt I hate getting halfway through what may have...

demel
replies: 2 views: 708
Makinithappen 17th September 2006

Hey guys I just got some last minute time to go to the convention, and sadly my wife won't be able to come this time. So If...

adrianex
replies: 0 views: 1,046
adrianex 17th September 2006

I am presently upgrading my studio (home set up for recording my own acoustic/groove/melodic album) and have a couple of options...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 975
sloanfiske 17th September 2006

i think i have heard some people say that the whirlwind snakes were no good and I have heard others say they are great. has...

Jeff16years
replies: 3 views: 1,966
Jeff16years 17th September 2006

Hey, anyone know where I can rent or borrow a UM-900 somewhere in western Canada? I'm in Calgary. I have to put one of these next...

Matthew Murray
replies: 1 views: 1,321
kats 17th September 2006

hey there, i have got a little problem over here....... i recieved a package from america (an art pro vla) two days...

Alexi
replies: 10 views: 1,594
Alexi 17th September 2006

hey guys i recently ordered a powerrack from OSA and i also ordered an OSA MP1-L3 and a Buzz Audio Elixer to go with it. this...

gm5k
replies: 22 views: 1,605
George Necola 17th September 2006

hello, just like to know is the shure sm7a is the sm7, or there are the sm7 and sm7a ? thanks a lot

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 1 views: 1,775
jackinthebox 17th September 2006

Moderators