Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 3144 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Is your 1968/1969 making annoying noise when cranking up the make-up gain...? Mine is "very" noisy. Can it be a...

funka
replies: 4 views: 894
funka 5th March 2007

I'm looking for the best orchestrated recording of Samuel Barber's "Adagio for Strings". I know the LSO and VO both...

Dean Landon
replies: 5 views: 3,363
Dean Landon 5th March 2007

I've seen many posts on this site for making bass traps and using owens corning 703, and 705 insulation to make them. I was going...

esamaxe
replies: 15 views: 2,446
The Byre 5th March 2007

I've had these for a while - the top end is just great. But is there a bump in the 500-1k range? Seems like I'm losing some...

Johnkenn
replies: 12 views: 1,836
Johnkenn 5th March 2007

Anybody know anything about this? For $400 or under, I like the looks of it. Goob.

goobersezhey
replies: 4 views: 2,704
goobersezhey 5th March 2007

Does anyone here use their audio interface instead of their mixer? I'm upgrading from 2-in-2-out audio interface (M-Audio...

Kestral
replies: 2 views: 1,759
Matt Hepworth 5th March 2007

I saw this on youtube a few weeks ago but never got around to posting this. An insight into the recording industry in London...

tombak
replies: 0 views: 1,306
tombak 5th March 2007

How come (according to a large enough group of people) digital doesn't sound as full/warm as Analog? If digital is so precise,...

licendrivr
replies: 160 views: 8,855
nandoanalog 5th March 2007

Hello everyone. I own a digi 002R and i am about to start recording some drums. I already have a 4 channel Daking preamp for 2 X...

SimonT
replies: 2 views: 671
SimonT 5th March 2007

I am looking to upgrade from (or possibly get something to compliment) my SPL Channel 1 channelstrip. 90% of the time I will be...

preben
replies: 16 views: 8,501
woomanmoomin 5th March 2007

and they worth it, and where can someone get a reasonably good deal on one? Thanks!

Dean Landon
replies: 42 views: 11,119
Tibbon 5th March 2007

hi guys--not a particularly slutty piece of gear, i know, but looking for a line mixer that will be quiet and dependable to put...

code green
replies: 4 views: 979
Deleted d78e603 5th March 2007

What do you think? This is kind of a 2-part question about the title and a possible movement in gear. I've used the U87ai on...

Lander
replies: 5 views: 1,162
Berolzheimer 5th March 2007

HI! I want to know your best MOJO gear! a gear that you think have a magical, warmth, high end sound! Something that really have...

Fuel
replies: 2 views: 1,327
djui5 5th March 2007

I presently have delta 1010- been stable and was happy, until a friend brought his mix in -conversion was apogee- and I loaded...

asagaai
replies: 31 views: 5,022
mrface2112 5th March 2007

Location: NYC Genre: Raw Folk/Rock Indie (Think White Stripes meet Violent Femmes) Computer: Intel Mac Pro Tower (Already...

Downtown
replies: 0 views: 854
Downtown 5th March 2007

Hi all... Just curious if any one here has any insight either directly or indirectly regarding the production...

Ed1234
replies: 17 views: 4,011
allencollins 5th March 2007

I need some help here. All my guitar amps hum bad. Not just mine. Everyone that brings one in hums. So it is not bad tubes. I...

pixelhead
replies: 11 views: 1,238
Kiwiburger 5th March 2007

So i am having some major headphone issues... First off, I have 10 pair of akg k44's...I know they aren't the best...

numrologst
replies: 2 views: 1,426
joeq 5th March 2007

Is the Shadow Hills Equinox even available anymore, I've searched high and low and even on their website for this and cannot find...

lucasmusic
replies: 4 views: 1,125
Reza 5th March 2007

Hey! I'm recording a band right now and we are done with the drums ans bass. Now we have to do the guitars but i don't have an...

deathman
replies: 8 views: 1,100
Sonicvalley 5th March 2007

I`m testing this microphone now....it seems good for my electric guitar ( Chandler TG2 as a preamp , overdrived Hiwatt).I don`t...

janek 68
replies: 7 views: 1,366
warhead 5th March 2007

Well, there was an accident and someone dfegad some (Diet!!) Coke on the white paper of my NS10.. I tried to clean it carefully...

feueratem
replies: 41 views: 4,080
BEN6732 4th March 2007

Not in the system but in the actual noise level in my room. For a few days I was driven mad by it and thought maybe the...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 835
dpianomn 4th March 2007

Another one of those poll-type thingies, somewhat for kicks. Haven't truly found an ITB compressor that's made me go,...

KrisNY
replies: 34 views: 7,422
djui5 4th March 2007

Looks pretty dang sleek, but what are the main differences from the 002?

Robearto4
replies: 6 views: 1,077
Studiocat 4th March 2007

howdo i've seen those cloud absorbers in some studios on the forum and i was wondering if anyone has a link to some more info on...

Capstan Cappy
replies: 2 views: 1,487
Capstan Cappy 4th March 2007

scary thing is... this guy seems for real

Kingtone
replies: 1 views: 1,146
sedohr 4th March 2007

Did you use this thing: http://www.long.ru/en/summ.html

Ildooss
replies: 0 views: 833
Ildooss 4th March 2007

I have a pair of R84s, and one of them is taking a crap. It has extremely low output. It came back to life for me and I was able...

drmmrboy
replies: 4 views: 738
drmmrboy 4th March 2007

Hey guys, I didn't really worry too much about acoustics in the place I was mixing in but it looks like I'l be staying in the...

StrykeBack
replies: 2 views: 4,915
pkautzsch 4th March 2007

I see alot of people out there using the Ensoniq ASR-10 61-keys version but is there anybody out there using the ASR-10R:...

huh?
replies: 1 views: 1,932
g_real 4th March 2007

Hi all, Is there anyway to get Sonar 6.0 to communicate with a Mackie HUI? Just the transport control and faders would do. ...

El-Sid
replies: 9 views: 4,394
Matt Hepworth 4th March 2007

I assume nobody has already heard them? Just compared the specs of the BM5A and BM6A MK2 and it looks like that the tweeter /...

AuraCore
replies: 0 views: 1,334
AuraCore 4th March 2007

Selling my Art prochannel to support my LA-2A and 1176ln build. Thought I would ask the slutz before I Ebay. It is a USA built...

stagefright13
replies: 0 views: 672
stagefright13 4th March 2007

Lucky for me I seem to have cheap tastes when it comes to plug ins. I am not a big plug in guy but I almost always need a few,...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 0 views: 757
RCM - Ronan 4th March 2007

i have a powermac g5 that i bought a few years ago. i checked, and don't this the slots are PCI-X. however, i just htink they...

pepperjack
replies: 4 views: 960
pepperjack 4th March 2007

I was reading somewhere else about a new product from Manley being shown at NAMM. Something like a smaller version of their...

ElectriK Noize
replies: 39 views: 9,037
mixerguy 4th March 2007

So after emailing apogee support to complain about my new Ensemble, I got the following email a few minutes ago: Dear Ensemble...

Mount Stupid
replies: 11 views: 1,824
rystro 4th March 2007

Which of the Heil mics is the most all-around. I want something I can use on guitar cabs yet at the same time I would also like...

gutsofgold
replies: 8 views: 1,627
Mike Caffrey 4th March 2007

I posted an add for a great side-car in second hand gear section. I figured more people saw this section, so just hoping to point...

exitmusicinc
replies: 2 views: 652
exitmusicinc 4th March 2007

Sometimes the acoustic guitar is so transparent and in the background, that it sounds predominantly like a rhythmic element; like...

satasha
replies: 42 views: 6,324
SpiderM69 4th March 2007

well not super awesome, but today i was dickin around on the internet and got to thinking "gee it would be ncie to have a...

thewelfareline
replies: 0 views: 704
thewelfareline 4th March 2007

Hey all. Any one have any opinions. feedback, pros/cons on the Audix CX-111? I have a chance to score one pretty cheap (~200),...

manthe
replies: 1 views: 3,866
joelpatterson 4th March 2007

how large a external hard drive should i get? i run logic pro, and am buying Komplete4 and a waves bundle. is 400gb Glyph 050q...

pepperjack
replies: 0 views: 781
pepperjack 4th March 2007

If you had to record an album with Fall Out Boy using only 3 frontend units and a bunch of plug ins, which hardware would you go...

lucasmusic
replies: 7 views: 915
lucasmusic 4th March 2007

I'm having problems using these two together. When I don't run into the RNC from the solo 610 eveything sounds fine, but when I...

johnwayne
replies: 4 views: 955
johnwayne 4th March 2007

Hi all, I am in the process of wiring a new recording studio and I thought to get some advices from all you guys here before...

newtones
replies: 6 views: 990
newtones 4th March 2007

I would like to rent a Manley Vari-Mu for a couple days. Any local options in Chicago area?

Yetti
replies: 2 views: 851
Yetti 3rd March 2007

I was wondering if you can hear a difference when using RTAS plugins instead of TDM - I was talking to my PT seller and he told...

pete
replies: 11 views: 1,702
Chuck B 3rd March 2007

Moderators