The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If anyone has pictures can they post hem form AES. thanks

passionmax
replies: 0 views: 597
passionmax 6th May 2007

Hi everybody, first post, I'm new here. (And just became a Daddy, therefore my nickname :-)) I had a small home recording...

newpapa
replies: 2 views: 1,314
newpapa 6th May 2007

Hello, I have a trial unit from SSL of a Duende. This thing sounds awesome. I was advised to look at Sony Oxford plugins as an...

sweetjesus
replies: 7 views: 2,316
TonyBelmont 6th May 2007

Hey everyone, my buddy was thinking about trying to use a QSC CX902 as a bass head. Is this feasible? Thanks a lot for any...

bkspitfire
replies: 1 views: 858
bkspitfire 6th May 2007

hi all, about to take the plunge and upgrade monitors. I have been mixing on (laugh) m-audio sp-5b's for some years now and I...

gfriend
replies: 4 views: 1,412
warhead 6th May 2007

I have narrowed it down to these 2 choices for my small studio. I would just like to see which you would choose. *my scenario...

reido113
replies: 1 views: 1,401
StefanColson 6th May 2007

I imagine there's others out there that like listening to their iPods (etc.) with GOOD earphones/buds/in-ears - the Apple units...

PlugHead
replies: 11 views: 1,316
PlugHead 6th May 2007

Hi, Recently picked up a Neumann KM86 off ebay... been using it on a couple of sessions, and just once or twice I've had this...

Iain Hutch
replies: 1 views: 1,055
phaqu 6th May 2007

i'm going to buy myself a new pair of monitors!!! i have heard some but the genelecs 8040 and the adams p11a are the most likeful...

Iron Monkee
replies: 1 views: 1,977
peeder 6th May 2007

I work ITB. What would be a good analog unit to use before my speakers? if it had ad/da that woul be a bonus but it can be pure...

pro
replies: 3 views: 737
pro 6th May 2007

Hello everyone, I'm still trying to figure out the hiss problem, anyone happen to know what the Cal/Line trim thing is and what...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 0 views: 665
FatBassPlayer 6th May 2007

...For punch ins/outs? There's a footswitch plug on the back of my 002. I've got a couple of spare foot controllers lying...

AlexLakis
replies: 4 views: 1,061
Drumsound 6th May 2007

I have one Mutec Smartclock ( www.mutec-net.de/downloads/SmartClock.pdf , no av option) lying around here, bought it used from...

esaias
replies: 0 views: 908
esaias 5th May 2007

I'm doing some reconfiguring in my home studio and I just added a Mackie Control Universal. My Presonus Firestudio (main audio...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 1 views: 1,008
dropblacksky 5th May 2007

Hi, I am plainning to buy on monday(next) a U5 DI ... Advices?? thanks for any help! peachh

andremattos
replies: 10 views: 3,632
andremattos 5th May 2007

Hi Anyone know if its possible to configure the KSP8 as 4 mono ins into a single stereo pair of outputs....?

impact studios
replies: 2 views: 876
Barish 5th May 2007

Hi, is there such thing as a clip to put on two mics in Blumlein on one micstand? I know there is such thing for Crowley &...

MrVelvet
replies: 4 views: 2,577
drmmrboy 5th May 2007

I've been performing on stage with wedges for around 15 years and never struggled too much with pitch. I sing and play acoustic...

uptoolate
replies: 7 views: 1,736
norman_nomad 5th May 2007

pro cons or any compressor ud buy insted in same price range as ua 1176 mono...thx :)bumpkin

meymia
replies: 8 views: 922
ToddF 5th May 2007

I need a nice sounding headphone amplifier for my iso booth. I was recently at sira's studio and he had one that almost looked...

James Lugo
replies: 15 views: 1,694
Jonathan Starr 5th May 2007

Hi everyone howdy Well, first off, let me just say, i couldnt put this in the electronic music forum because its not...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 19 views: 1,684
drBill 5th May 2007

I, like many others, am waiting for a driver update for the Konnekt that will hopefully fix the bugs. In the mean time, I am...

uptoolate
replies: 9 views: 1,962
threm 5th May 2007

hey guys and gals, i am working in seattle and portland this coming week and would like to know of any cool music stores ion...

jwh1192
replies: 4 views: 1,209
jwh1192 5th May 2007

k some one told me not to upgrade my ff400 to 800 if my only reason for upgrading are the pre amp's (haveing that the 800 ones...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 1,280
meymia 5th May 2007

Hello everyone, Last week a known band of my city called me to discuss their recording, because they were disliking the whole...

jangoux
replies: 29 views: 1,482
magellan 5th May 2007

hey guys... these are 2 studio routings wich im thinking about.. The first is with a mixer.. and the daw via the direct outs and...

stevie_vp
replies: 3 views: 1,102
stevie_vp 5th May 2007

Im looking to sell A pair of RL 904,s Black Ash finish. Approx 9 years old but stored last 5 ! Have No Idea what to ask pricewise...

n.l.b.2000
replies: 0 views: 2,350
n.l.b.2000 5th May 2007

just wondering if anyone had some links for some isolation pucks... im planning a drum riser and wanted to find something...

Disjointed
replies: 12 views: 5,188
Disjointed 5th May 2007

At what point can a guy just have the advantages of lesser expensive RTAS plugs along with some TDM plugs with an HD system? I...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 1,589
Chris G 5th May 2007

Please help!!! I'm getting extremely frustrated with an issue that should be a simple little fix in ProTools LE 6.4. I...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 659
max cooper 5th May 2007

I have pre-recorded drum tracks that I want play back over that clubs PA System. What would be the best way to play the tracks...

Bloodsoaked
replies: 0 views: 744
Bloodsoaked 5th May 2007

TO COMPRESS OR NOT 2 COMPRESS?? Here's an interesting (and hopefully not annoying) question: why should I spend a fortune on a...

blue shades
replies: 12 views: 1,729
Unclenny 5th May 2007

I just purchased the new Black Lion Audio MicroClock with hopes of cleaning up the Motu 896HD muddiness among its other issues......

jaysunice
replies: 5 views: 2,982
Ruudman 5th May 2007

I have a group that i have recorded for years and now they are just a 2 man band using a Roland/Boss drum machine that you can...

AllAboutTone
replies: 0 views: 858
AllAboutTone 5th May 2007

New discussion list for Roland SH-32 users SH-32 : Roland SH-32 discussion list Dear friends, I've created a new discussion...

comradec
replies: 0 views: 822
comradec 5th May 2007

I had this idea a couple of years ago and wandered what anyone thinks. It seems even more relevant today with so many hybrid...

TornadoTed
replies: 17 views: 1,139
peeder 5th May 2007

Is it a style thing now or just a lack of analog drums I dont subscribe to talent being better in any era , there are always...

gevermil
replies: 3 views: 800
gevermil 5th May 2007

OK, yet another what monitors to buy thread. I'm replacing my RP8's, which I've found to not translate all that well and to be...

KPHayes
replies: 10 views: 1,216
manthe 5th May 2007

Is anybody using these two units together? My Big Ben outputs word clock to all my digital devices and the termination light goes...

shadowmusic
replies: 12 views: 2,923
kurt 5th May 2007

been listening to the "8mm" cd, produced by Sean Beavan, ex NIN guy.. anyhow there's a lot of Beatlesque drum...

replies: 5 views: 1,154
intolerance 5th May 2007

I just dont know, i think its the most hilarious thing ive seen in a while, however im not sure if its right to laugh at this,...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 8 views: 1,076
nandoanalog 5th May 2007

Hey everybody, I hope someone can help me here. Thanks in advance for your time. I just upgraded from a Rosetta 200 to a...

Seth
replies: 7 views: 2,393
Seth 5th May 2007

I leave steinberg for cakewalk and now have a huge issue... my audio sounds mangled the playback of a demo song sounds just...

DivineMusic
replies: 6 views: 760
Ethan Winer 4th May 2007

I've got some ProTools sessions recorded without a click, that I want my buddy to overdub (MIDI) piano on at his place, using...

BradG
replies: 0 views: 980
BradG 4th May 2007

So I've heard that its typically best to get a raw source tracked then worry about compressing. I'm a newbie and need to...

rystro
replies: 13 views: 1,501
van Overhalen 4th May 2007

I'm curious on the preamp quality on these boards: - mackie 8-bus (same xdr pre as vlz?) - yamaha mc or ga 24/12 - mackie onyx -...

slaveern
replies: 6 views: 1,543
boboji 4th May 2007

How does it differ from the ES series? Sounds?

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 598
James Lugo 4th May 2007

I just scored a Soundcraft Sapphyre for a good price. I'm going to collect it next Wednesday. I can't wait, I've been working ITB...

TornadoTed
replies: 4 views: 846
markus enochson 4th May 2007

Ever since I first setup my home studio I have been struggling with my sound. The problem has been that I've experienced a too...

RainbowStorm
replies: 17 views: 3,855
T9c 4th May 2007

it was great to see and hear him live. he didn't really talk about anything i didn't really know but that didn't stop me from...

James Guitar
replies: 2 views: 913
vernier 4th May 2007

Moderators