Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2995 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

aside from radiohead going it alone...NIN is no longer connected to Universal/Interscope. i can only wish this continues and the...

dj_who
replies: 25 views: 3,236
bcgood 9th October 2007

Hello, I have a Mackie Control Universal and am looking into adding the extra 8 fader expansion. Simple question: ...

ckett
replies: 4 views: 765
drockfresh 9th October 2007

Me and my friend are gonna try to do a "Defenders of the faith"-sounding rip off song for fun. Anybody knows anything...

Freddie Flame
replies: 11 views: 4,300
fuzzface777 9th October 2007

Just noticed a little "blowout!" icon next to the Apogee Mini-DAC on sweetwater... any...

Bierce85
replies: 3 views: 1,043
Max 9th October 2007

I had a related thread going trying to compare the m-boxII to the 002 for the sake of the converters. It brought me to the...

miercoles
replies: 32 views: 9,669
undermind 9th October 2007

hello all, i recently installed an amek angela in our control room. it was running great from the get-go, but a few days ago it...

peter_mavro
replies: 4 views: 815
peter_mavro 9th October 2007

We have one of these here, and we love it. thinking about getting a second so I can use it's (awesome) comp and limter in...

thenoiseflower
replies: 1 views: 898
rank 9th October 2007

I was at AES and Les Paul was demoing something or other and i turned to my group and said .."you know he's really...

Sigma
replies: 9 views: 1,328
drmmrboy 9th October 2007

Hi, Did anyone go to AES? If so, did you check out the Apple booths? If so, did you learn anything that you can share...

CuzCutz
replies: 4 views: 1,211
Fletcher 9th October 2007

any advice on audio interfaces? have been advised that the RME fireface 800 is the best for the money. any second opinions about...

AndrewVC
replies: 11 views: 1,260
AllAboutTone 9th October 2007

A few reggae tracks. Please send me your email. Thank you

Bradahman
replies: 1 views: 582
dan p 9th October 2007

Slutz-Hopefully somebody in here has some experience with this interface... I hooked up a MOTU Microlite Midi Interface last...

Antagonist
replies: 0 views: 591
Antagonist 9th October 2007

Where should I look for the best deal on this compressor in USA? I tried it and love it. Compared it to my Drawmer 1968ME two...

Purusha
replies: 0 views: 491
Purusha 9th October 2007

This week I have found myself in Naples, Italy. I'd love to see if there's any place around here that has any super-slutty...

Tibbon
replies: 3 views: 1,246
Tibbon 9th October 2007

Hi I´ve been listening Johnny A. record "Get inside" and I´m amazed how good his records and guitars sound. I went...

prosodio
replies: 0 views: 1,588
prosodio 9th October 2007

Hi there! Does anyone know if the front mic/line/di which ECHO calls universal inputs bypasses the preamps if I connect a TRS...

ickefes
replies: 1 views: 833
WeeFace 9th October 2007

Hello my friends its a stupid question but does the demo plugins make the same job of the others we buy? can i make a real Mix...

ventura33
replies: 2 views: 677
psycho_monkey 9th October 2007

Never too early to start. I'm going this year after a long hiatus. Anybody have some insight to some new stuff coming our...

Evil_G
replies: 80 views: 11,842
GYang 9th October 2007
replies: 2 views: 3,401
AudioFocus 9th October 2007

Is it really the same thing, same parts ect, but stereo? thanks Charles I mean the Vintage units, thanks

vintagelove
replies: 3 views: 1,145
gainreduction 9th October 2007

Hi! I could use a bit of advice on next steps gear-wise. I'll try & keep this as short as possible : if you had up to...

joe945
replies: 11 views: 1,937
joe945 9th October 2007

Hello people:-) I work at a company in Norway that are making/recording audiobooks for blind people (Daisy Books) and we need...

lionheart
replies: 1 views: 696
frans 9th October 2007

They have good prices, but no info about the company.. I'm wondering if they're legit.

Umlaaat
replies: 0 views: 595
Umlaaat 9th October 2007

Will this run on windows xp sp2? I've seen something that leads me to believe that it will only run on sp1. Thanks for your help...

mikemillinator
replies: 2 views: 570
mikemillinator 9th October 2007

I'm thinking about getting the soundtracs 24 console but saw this one and think it might better suit my needs for now seeing as...

TMB
replies: 2 views: 2,915
TMB 9th October 2007

Hey fellas and fellettes. I need some critiques on my mix. I have also done a psuedo-mastering job on this. The band kept...

Esurreal
replies: 8 views: 702
mikemillinator 9th October 2007

Hey James- I watched the show tonight just to see your segment. It was great. She is so hilarious. You were great! You seemed...

tubesandteles
replies: 34 views: 3,783
planet red 9th October 2007

Is there any mixer out there that has a comparable sound to a Midas Venice at all, or that is in the same ballpark? I'm not...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 739
soupking 9th October 2007

I need to get an amplifer for my NS-10s...sonn. But, I can't decide. Say they were the same price, which one would you buy?

Sean Sullivan
replies: 9 views: 3,398
stevep 9th October 2007

My mother-in-law just won a Hammond R-195 in a silent auction that is supposedly in amazing condition. I've read that anything...

camerondye
replies: 1 views: 2,163
corworld 9th October 2007

Just testing a theory here, which combo would you use?

Fishmed
replies: 11 views: 1,968
TheRealRoach 9th October 2007

Does anyone have any comments about this? thanx Jun

junya-eskimo
replies: 1 views: 1,140
Prince Vision 9th October 2007

I'm on the monitor hunt and I am getting ready to demo a few options. Barefoot micromain Adam s4-a Focal SM8 I am...

numrologst
replies: 3 views: 1,841
Bryce 9th October 2007

Greetings slutz! ive tried several pres on my voice, and while i love the Pacifica on most sources, for me its not my first...

shona
replies: 14 views: 1,821
pan60 9th October 2007

How are you supposed to break in a monitor? Just play mp3s through it for a day? And at what level? I ordered Dynaudio bm5a's yet...

Jaan
replies: 6 views: 1,736
surflounge 9th October 2007

I attended the opening on Friday and went non stop for 5 hours to check out everything I could that day.. It was great to put...

heyman
replies: 13 views: 1,663
heyman 9th October 2007

I wasn't too sure where to put this thread, so here it is. I understand it may get moved! A member of the church I do sound...

spitfire8898
replies: 98 views: 6,364
Daniel Antix 9th October 2007

So I got this during the Musicians Friend blem sale for dirt cheap. Buy Audio-Technica PRO 24 XY Stereo Condenser Microphone at...

wyattt
replies: 1 views: 697
samwinston123 9th October 2007

I have offered to me an older Lucid 8824. Would anyone have an educated opinion about a comparison to the newer Lucids and...

KEL
replies: 0 views: 738
KEL 9th October 2007
replies: 1 views: 986
lowfreq33 9th October 2007

I registered my account about 3 weeks ago but I still have not received a confirmation email. I even emailed the admin a week or...

Brent
replies: 22 views: 1,779
Brent 9th October 2007

I'm saving up for a Chandler Tone Control EQ, but as a long time guitarist and fuzz pedal stomper, I have to ask if the Germanium...

fuzzjunkie
replies: 0 views: 510
fuzzjunkie 8th October 2007

new duende plugin (hmmmm): http://www.solidstatelogic.com/music/x-eq.html 2 new x racks (good...

TZk
replies: 19 views: 2,938
Coyoteous 8th October 2007

Hi there.. I know there are a few posts about them before because i asked this question before but it was never answered.. For...

junya-eskimo
replies: 6 views: 1,639
junya-eskimo 8th October 2007

The gearslut within is raging these days. boing I have the chance to grab a new pair of Genelec 8050a - for an absolutely...

Parabolic
replies: 5 views: 1,783
tomdarude 8th October 2007

In using my Great River ME-1NV recording electric guitar, the input/output levels tend to run at just before the yellow LED...

Gates
replies: 6 views: 1,183
Gates 8th October 2007

Does anyone think that a company would/should start doing FX's in a 500 series form? I just want to know what other people think...

davode
replies: 14 views: 1,663
davode 8th October 2007

Shows over! It was good to meet lots of forum members! Thanks for stopping by! howdy

Jules
replies: 5 views: 1,276
junya-eskimo 8th October 2007

Can this be done? I'm thinking about picking up a high end 2-channel D/A for mixing and I was wondering if something like a...

Bierce85
replies: 1 views: 809
DAS 8th October 2007

I've been using 2 x M-Audio Delta 1010s for a few years and I've enjoyed the results I've got from them. My recording set up is...

Spikeh
replies: 0 views: 645
Spikeh 8th October 2007

Moderators