Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2908 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I finally got around to getting a new website together over the last couple of days. Giant Wafer Studios - Home I am not a...

TornadoTed
replies: 0 views: 1,266
TornadoTed 22nd January 2008

please admin, delete this post

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 1 views: 638
Savernake 22nd January 2008

does anyone know how to make a d.i. similar to the redbox?

RUDEONTOUR
replies: 0 views: 667
RUDEONTOUR 22nd January 2008

Hi Guys. I do not get it in my mind while I am writing a little paper for my songwriting students in coherence with...

Deleted 99dc753
replies: 2 views: 1,465
Kiwiburger 22nd January 2008

I bought a bunch of 1gb flash drives with my logo on them. I sell one to every client at my cost and dump all the rough mixes...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 6 views: 1,279
Jules 22nd January 2008

Did anybody here got rid of your Summing Box because thought was not worth it and instead bought something else?? if yes please...

zak7
replies: 105 views: 14,810
bigbongo 22nd January 2008

I recently got some new Tannoy Ellipse 8 monitors, and only have prosumer cables for them, will I really hear a big difference if...

djanogil
replies: 8 views: 1,029
djanogil 22nd January 2008

anyone know the law about an engineer putting sound clips of thier mixes on the internet for people to listen to or download full...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 911
The Byre 22nd January 2008

Hey all. I'm somewhat new to the H3000 and was trying out the Buenos Notches patch but was surprised to hear that it was only...

jarbar
replies: 2 views: 1,403
Ruudman 22nd January 2008

Right now my partner and I are looking for a mic to use on female vocals. The pre's that I currently own are a Pacifica,...

tengu
replies: 0 views: 688
tengu 22nd January 2008

There are a number of things I think makes the choice easy. Here is my top 10 list of why I choose digital over analog. 10....

RainbowStorm
replies: 15 views: 2,490
RoundBadge 22nd January 2008

I read alot of praise about the FATSO. I am an inexperienced user of this or the Anamod, but I want both for tracking through so...

Roman
replies: 2 views: 1,912
TheRealRoach 22nd January 2008

I posted these liner notes from a Tubes record in a topic about the album, but I thought these were worth posting separate. heh...

Sounds Great
replies: 5 views: 2,508
vixapphire 22nd January 2008

So this guy that is hand custom building some monitors for me suggested I pick a pair of these up to check the mix on another...

zehn
replies: 4 views: 780
theremin 22nd January 2008

Which Tube EQ would be better? Massive Passive mastering version or A Designs "The Hammer "? I want to give a...

zak7
replies: 4 views: 1,336
zak7 22nd January 2008

Anyone have suggestions for a small CR with 8' ceilings? I hear the led style are good. What can I do to best avoid any line...

Dopamine
replies: 23 views: 5,144
Jamz 22nd January 2008

Anyone know who engineered, specifically mixed their records? I've looked everywhere but haven't found much. I'm really curious...

Jayro_Rockola
replies: 7 views: 7,240
Jayro_Rockola 22nd January 2008

Have an offer to trade an axe for a 1965 Vibro Champ in original condition, w/ footswitch. Anybody know what this might be worth?

enroper
replies: 0 views: 828
enroper 22nd January 2008

For a number of years now I've been constantly, sometimes without even thinking about it, analyzing the elements of songs I find...

RainbowStorm
replies: 5 views: 737
BLueROom 22nd January 2008

Hi there, I posted a thread a week or so back about soldering your own leads, (I'm just starting at it)... anyhow this...

kikumoto
replies: 7 views: 650
Space Station 22nd January 2008

alrighty, i would like to contact the eBay store Dutchmuzik but cannot register on eBay because i have neither a credit card...

dubrichie
replies: 4 views: 3,686
Mydog_Nixon 22nd January 2008

Hi there, I just purchased an ARP ODYSSEY a couple days ago and the thing sounds amazing.. I am definitely getting some real...

catalist
replies: 10 views: 3,837
triez 22nd January 2008

(I'm sure I've seen these kind of threads on here before, but using the search engine I can't seem to bring them up.) I am...

Mr_David
replies: 17 views: 1,173
papiel 22nd January 2008

just wondering if anyone knows of any tt patch bay wiring/soldering tutorials. i have a very basic understanding but would like...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 6 views: 7,031
bentley 21st January 2008

This is the problem with my MIDI. I'm recording from my yamaha keyboard into my firepod via midi in/out. This is what happens...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 1,093
heisleyamor 21st January 2008

Hello, I'm strongly considering buying a DAC-1 to go with my PTLE setup. I already have a Rosetta 200 that I use as a front end...

wolffy
replies: 1 views: 667
a2dpapi 21st January 2008

My studio dimensions are 34'x24'x9'(garage, a car has never seen the inside).thumbsup Drum kit is back against the long wall...

Rripror
replies: 2 views: 927
Rripror 21st January 2008

I'm looking for a transperent yet wide converter, and I hear no one talking about the Alpha link against other converters, but I...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 1,072
rackdude 21st January 2008

I am in the process of upgrading my converters. I currently have a MOTU828mk2, and I am planning on buying a Rosetta800 that I...

John_McEnroe
replies: 0 views: 688
John_McEnroe 21st January 2008

YouTube - DEATH BY STEREO - Video Diary 11/13/07 Feat. Eminem they even mention AUTO-TUNE!

The Chemist
replies: 0 views: 706
The Chemist 21st January 2008

I have a bass guitar track. Once I EQ the track to make the bass sit well, Should the bass continue to sit well regardless of...

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 1,294
RainbowStorm 21st January 2008

I few times recently I pulled out some old projects I stored on DVD. These were made soon after I got my G5, maybe 3 years ago? ...

henryrobinett
replies: 20 views: 1,804
XJR 21st January 2008

hi guys , i was wondering if there is a assignable foot pedal that i can assign a control task into my sequencer , like record or...

zaknbou
replies: 1 views: 812
enroper 21st January 2008

when you are approached by a band who wants to make a CD, do you normally give them a package price, or do you just give them a...

jnorman
replies: 46 views: 4,401
Jules 21st January 2008

One word EXCITEMENT! The tunes on the radio today not only sound alike, they lack excitement. Listen to The Jackson Five...

loopy
replies: 144 views: 7,113
Clayphish 21st January 2008

I have done a couple of projects for charity this year. One was an X-mas CD for toys for tots featuring well established local...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 0 views: 1,860
Jake Dempsey 21st January 2008

MARSHALL MXL V67G MICROPHONE + SHOCK MOUNT + MIC CABLE - eBay (item 310015506966 end time Jan-21-08 19:49:11 PST) does anyone...

Tom Hakala
replies: 0 views: 1,178
Tom Hakala 21st January 2008

Im new to the atl area from new orleans. im currently a student at the art institute. i hear that a lot of new producers are...

ToneRich
replies: 4 views: 2,039
ryst 21st January 2008

Hey Im recording a song with grand piano, act. guitar, drums and bass. It kind of sounds like a five for fighting song. Any...

Baderup99
replies: 4 views: 736
Baderup99 21st January 2008

Does anyone know where i can get some information on the beamish computer system? Ive heard of a few people upgrading their neves...

imnickb
replies: 0 views: 582
imnickb 21st January 2008

Going to be doing some new/used guitar shopping here soon, and really the stores around philly don't impress me at all. I'm lucky...

enroper
replies: 7 views: 1,452
proxy 21st January 2008

I'm curious to see what you all think about studios that have Pro Tools HD along with higher rates. If a studio were to change...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 19 views: 1,230
DSD_Mastering 21st January 2008

Hello, We are currently searching for new monitors, and now I am wondering which of these monitors is better? If somebody...

Marly88
replies: 1 views: 10,272
thenewyear 21st January 2008

The drum room mics have a very different sound when I record through them into ProTools with lots of squish rather than...

demel
replies: 21 views: 1,461
ryanojohn 21st January 2008
replies: 10 views: 2,374
foxyloxy 21st January 2008

While at NAMM today. I asked the sales rep if the 3124 had the same pres as the 512c. He answered yes. I asked him if they...

SRS
replies: 10 views: 3,774
SRS 21st January 2008

there are some rumours that with V2 it's possible to put the delay-tap of a dm1000's internal fx-engine on a user-defined key,...

ho-fi
replies: 0 views: 1,565
ho-fi 21st January 2008

gimmie some feedback.. i need a stereo pair for a lunch box i got a milennia tt1 and a fern vt1 90+ % of my work is mixing but...

Sigma
replies: 11 views: 1,195
retropete 21st January 2008

Given the pres already in the 10 space rack...the task is replacing the Biz....what pre would you suggest? (4) API 512s, (2) SH...

Jamz
replies: 0 views: 752
Jamz 21st January 2008

Anybody get their DBX 166XL modded via Audio Upgrades? If so, could you give me your opinion on the change the mod made. ...

naked-puritan
replies: 1 views: 1,009
naked-puritan 21st January 2008

Moderators