Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2887 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, all. I am wondering the best way to utilize a Toft ATB console. If I am going to spend the money on equipment, I would...

Farout
replies: 11 views: 1,539
Farout 14th February 2008

Hi all. Long-time lurker, maybe second-time (?) poster. Here's the situation -- I've been using a Presonus Digimax FS as an...

heavi5ide
replies: 3 views: 1,047
heavi5ide 14th February 2008

...because you might spill it all over your computer, mic pres, and surge protectors, and spend an hour of your morning...

BlueRadio
replies: 31 views: 2,493
Deadmeat 14th February 2008

i am looking for a studio in LA. i have the gear, i just need a control room and a booth big enough for drums. ive seen a few...

squeeks555
replies: 3 views: 813
Tony Shepperd 14th February 2008

Anyone here using the M-Audio Bx8As currently or in the past? Any comments pro or con would be appreciated.

homestudioguy
replies: 7 views: 4,085
homestudioguy 14th February 2008

Hello Slutz! I've just found a pair of used KRK E8's at a local music store here in Stockholm, Sweden. They sound so amazing and...

RobbyPowell
replies: 7 views: 5,014
XSergeantD 14th February 2008

Mytek Stereo 96 ADC & DAC - $1800 Lavry Blue 4496 - $2500 Universal Audio 2192 / Crane Song HEDD - $3000 /...

TapeOp
replies: 53 views: 5,683
hurricaneE 14th February 2008

First of all, are there any harsh mics out there? harsh in the sense... like when you harsh EQ something. For instance say I want...

Pfraser
replies: 17 views: 1,160
Deadmeat 14th February 2008

Dear PT Gods, Is there away on PTLe, when automating you can select a region.. or highlight automation points on a track and...

bassace123
replies: 2 views: 475
bassace123 14th February 2008

Which are the better monitors in your opinion? The price difference between the two is negligible to me, but I'm not sure which...

TerryNutkins
replies: 1 views: 2,611
JPeters86 14th February 2008

I'm working on a song that features a floor tom driven beat (a 14" tom pitched low), and I find myself having to cut the...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 2,059
corruptmary 14th February 2008

I have done a bit of google searching and have come up empty on a 3.5 mm male stereo mini y cable to two (L & R) TTs. I know...

tzujan
replies: 1 views: 652
tzujan 14th February 2008

I've been reading that you need about 10x the input ohms to correctly match the output of a source. In other words, if a mic...

Storyville
replies: 11 views: 9,730
ARude 14th February 2008

i have a couple of mixes that i'm trying to throw up on MySpace to go along with the couple that i have on there already, and...

Ironklad Audio
replies: 4 views: 787
Ironklad Audio 14th February 2008
replies: 8 views: 1,550
mltamisin 14th February 2008

Hi all, Just curious about ways to make the chorus on songs feel bigger than the verse. Ussually, I add another guitar part...

j-madd
replies: 31 views: 13,628
Sigma 14th February 2008

Would love to hear about people that are going against the trend and doing well. Surelythere the big studios have fallen becuase...

juicylime
replies: 27 views: 1,900
Reptil 14th February 2008

Hi boys and gals I'm doing a drumsession in a month at our temporary studio (waiting for our new place to be done!) in a room...

horncoppers
replies: 4 views: 922
Lee Knight 14th February 2008

Music lovers, I wonder if anybody has used their Gefell M930 for kickdrum recording. I'm also interested to know if anyone think...

Lobotomy
replies: 2 views: 966
Lobotomy 14th February 2008

Any one know of good custom molded hearing protection? I am in NSW and need molded attenuators that have the most accurate...

mrbibidy
replies: 3 views: 368
chrisso 14th February 2008

I tried a couple searches here, but didn't come up with much. There just so happens to be a DN780 reverb in the rack here now,...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 3,037
PhilE 14th February 2008

hey, do you know about any plugin that work like Moogerfooger for vst?

mattsplace
replies: 3 views: 13,838
mattsplace 14th February 2008

I'm just wondering...I'm looking for a new interface/better a/d converters to go into my laptop.

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 746
mattsplace 14th February 2008

I'm about to finish up a project, and I am planning on spending all of the revenue ($1500) on gear in preparation for another big...

samwinston123
replies: 1 views: 1,402
deda 14th February 2008

I'm planning on getting a new pair of SDCs, for drum OH ac. guitar whatever. I like the Oktavas very much but feel I could get a...

djanogil
replies: 38 views: 4,391
maxsample 14th February 2008
replies: 28 views: 1,399
DeathMonkey 14th February 2008

I just saw the new KM-69's on Mercenary.com and I know some people have already put them through their paces. How are they...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 0 views: 1,351
Matt Hepworth 14th February 2008

My FW1814 died today... a matter of weeks before being able to afford the Ensemble upgrade I've been looking forward to. ...

soypancho
replies: 1 views: 639
hanuman 14th February 2008

Hello! I just ordered some preamps and small console for recording my drum kit in my small home studio. Now it's time to buy the...

Tony76
replies: 7 views: 1,049
HeavyG 14th February 2008

The Bedlam In Goliath Aside from Deloused, this is my favorite album from them. It blows Frances and Amputecture away both in...

daryllh
replies: 1 views: 905
BLUElightCory 14th February 2008

I really like the Fender Highway 1 series. For me, who does not want to put a huge initial investment into this guitar, but still...

manthe
replies: 17 views: 3,128
manthe 14th February 2008

Hi GS, I've been playing around with different mic combinations with drums. Today we even used a Ampeg b-18-n speaker as a...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 648
soupking 14th February 2008

i'm looking to include a link to a song in an ebay ad, so it may get 20 downloads it may get 600. can anyone recommend a service...

u b k
replies: 1 views: 735
illiummusic 14th February 2008

Anyone know who made this and where? Vocal mic? Guitar set up? PT or tape? I saw these gys a few weeks ago and they slayed me....

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 770
James Lugo 14th February 2008

Hey guys, Does anyone know about the properties of this stuff? I had a builder round today talking over the plans for my mix...

PhilE
replies: 17 views: 78,585
Sigma 14th February 2008

Just thought I'd start a philosophical thread that has been in my head. For all I intellectually know, all that I study, read,...

Dirty Halo
replies: 4 views: 703
allencollins 14th February 2008

Hello there, I am downsizing my studio and one item I love but never use anymore is a Lexicon 224XL. It has the white Lark. All...

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 4,769
glenn Taylor 14th February 2008

I just picked up a Control Universal (so cheap I couldn't not buy it...). I have heard a lot of gripes, and experienced a few of...

paulandrewdunker
replies: 1 views: 4,151
paulandrewdunker 14th February 2008

Edit: Figured it out.

Fluency
replies: 1 views: 987
scifijedi 14th February 2008

This may be a stupid question, but how does one get two outputs out of this thing when it is mounted in a lunchbox? I see the two...

laughton
replies: 2 views: 848
PlugHead 14th February 2008

is there any place where I can buy the standard Iomega Zip 100 floppy drive BRAND NEW?

huh?
replies: 0 views: 613
huh? 14th February 2008

About a year or so ago I remember seeing a diagram someone made of a ton of pres lined up rated as colored -> clean. Not sure...

n8tron
replies: 3 views: 981
DAWgEAR 14th February 2008

I scoured the manuals of both my PSX-100 and my M-Audio Firewire 1814 but couldn't come up with a resolution. My PSX-100 works...

jeremy.c.
replies: 2 views: 931
source66 14th February 2008

I'm hoping someone still has that '95-'97 Mix magazine with Wallace on the cover. I'd love to shoot someone a few bucks for it,...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 12 views: 3,759
Matt Hepworth 14th February 2008

About a month ago, I made an account on a music site and got a bunch of fans. Now here is where things get really freaky. The...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 676
dylansmale 14th February 2008

Today i started moving my recording gear down to my new Studio space, which has a fully treated control room. So i thought I'd...

dobz
replies: 5 views: 813
drmmrboy 14th February 2008

I am in college headed towards a business degree (entrepreneurship emphasis). However, I have no interest running a business... I...

hduncan
replies: 16 views: 1,125
Joemamma 14th February 2008

I have a Neutrik SPP-L patch bay, and the cards are loose inside the chassis, which means they all move back and forth when I'm...

rockstar_josh
replies: 0 views: 1,253
rockstar_josh 14th February 2008

My set-up is to the point of finally being able to track to tape. I'd like to eventually start having a go at mixing levels OTB...

soupking
replies: 50 views: 3,703
YZ! 14th February 2008

Hey guys, I have a client with an O2r96v2 and a couple of the faders are sticking a bit. We worked them up and down for awhile,...

mds
replies: 1 views: 1,097
Joe Porto 13th February 2008

Moderators