Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2769 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm trying to rip some audio from an mpeg movie. It keeps telling me that there is no audio stream, even though I can clearly...

BlueRadio
replies: 4 views: 657
kd_rome 7th July 2008

Just curious if any of you guys and girls are using a Stereo mic for studio recording of drum overheads? If so what mic are...

Chevron
replies: 24 views: 8,651
Drumrecording 7th July 2008

Does anyone know how to use the digirack phasescope. I have been reading a lot about checking phase when tracking instruments...

hectc7
replies: 0 views: 2,946
hectc7 7th July 2008

I need one of those to connect my gear to. I've seen people using only one of the two in their racks (usually a...

bchamorro
replies: 2 views: 2,173
TankT34 7th July 2008

I am hoping to meet some working gearslutz in the VA Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake area of Tidewater. I will be spending some time...

Surfkat
replies: 0 views: 613
Surfkat 7th July 2008

Learn to Mix Like a Multi-Platinum Pro | Multi-Platinum Production Does anyone have any experience with the above mentioned...

Micah Tolentino
replies: 9 views: 2,797
Micah Tolentino 7th July 2008

hey have anyone tried these cables? grindycop beast Sommer what were your thoughts? Compared to... thanks AA...

Isle of Weight
replies: 4 views: 1,686
Isle of Weight 7th July 2008

I'm looking for a 61 key (or close to that) semi-weighted usb midi controller. I just want something really simple, nothing with...

danbronson
replies: 3 views: 1,274
the blast 7th July 2008

first off, as i indicated in this thread, i love my Adam a7's. in my room, anyway, they point out flaws and even the first mix i...

zimv20
replies: 51 views: 6,359
Phrygian 7th July 2008

OK, I've demoed a lot of plug-in EQs. Some free, some demos and some that my friends own. These include plug-ins like Epure,...

jdtrbn
replies: 63 views: 11,208
LPK 7th July 2008

I am trying to think of ways that a preamp affects the sound.. here is what I've come up with so far- 1. Certain Preamps boost...

hduncan
replies: 21 views: 6,487
EliasGwinn 7th July 2008

Im looking into setting up a home studio so i can record vocals. I've been looking around at equipment and trying to read in to...

jcharman
replies: 0 views: 569
jcharman 7th July 2008

How did you decide which gear you would buy to put in your studio? Did you listen to every component before you bought or did you...

Magnum29465
replies: 4 views: 742
Magnum29465 7th July 2008

Can anyone recommend a service that has session musicians and recording facilities? I've seen some adverts for them in the...

piano
replies: 1 views: 861
earldrum 7th July 2008

Assuming one is going OTB with a larger track count (32+), what converter (better than 192's) setup would you use to get all the...

Drum9uy
replies: 0 views: 1,223
Drum9uy 7th July 2008

I have really just had it! I have been trying to record my strat and when I hit high notes, I get what sounds like digital...

CassidyGT
replies: 10 views: 957
lllubi 7th July 2008

Hi I have just ordered a Tascam fw1082 and plan to use it with digital performer version 5.0. I am not able to find discussions...

Div
replies: 0 views: 865
Div 7th July 2008

Are there any other DAW wireless controllers like the Tranzport Wireless?

bchamorro
replies: 3 views: 1,162
GYang 7th July 2008

Hello I'm in need of a USB MIDI controller. My budget is about $100 but I can go a little up I guess. It has to be USB and...

smudged
replies: 1 views: 969
Michael Maeurer 7th July 2008

Which engineers / mixers / producers / mastering engineers, really capture your breathe? With the age of so many up and coming...

Renegade Prod
replies: 8 views: 1,328
melonmachine 7th July 2008

just wanted to say hi to the forum jeff Home

CustomSynth
replies: 2 views: 811
ArcCirDude 7th July 2008

Hey evreryone, I've only posted a couple of threads here, and I've received some very helpful info already! Thanks to all who are...

CumulusAudio
replies: 1 views: 815
11413 7th July 2008

What is a summing box? Who benefits from it? Best ones out there?

bchamorro
replies: 1 views: 617
tiny333 7th July 2008

What today's most popular preamps in the modern rock and metal world? Think Tool, Alter Bridge, Metallica, etc... For drums...

bchamorro
replies: 10 views: 2,328
George Necola 7th July 2008

I've been listening to some vocal takes all day & I'm embarrassed to say that I think my voice sounds better (tenor) with a...

the blast
replies: 3 views: 4,431
jval 7th July 2008

Hello all, I'm on the verge of buying a console. I've tossed back and forth many options. Such as a Midas Venice, MCI,...

walker
replies: 7 views: 4,975
rob S 7th July 2008

Is this do-able? There are some great deals on ebay for 888 systems, and I am looking for an inexpensive tape transfer system. Is...

Jetblack
replies: 7 views: 822
Berolzheimer 7th July 2008

Does anyone know of some cool patriotic instrumentals done in the styles of rock or electronic music? I already know about...

uptoolate
replies: 26 views: 1,881
drmmrboy 7th July 2008

Is it just me or does this track sound like Man in the Moon with very bad vocals and audio? <object width="425"...

drakewire
replies: 3 views: 524
MikeVYo 7th July 2008

About a month ago i made the mistake of recording a band who had no other demos to check out. They came in and did a couple...

jval
replies: 61 views: 4,522
ARIEL 7th July 2008

I need a stereo preamp .. The preamps should sound old and warm. I prefer colour/tone. I have 2 x Universal Audio 6176 that i...

peder
replies: 11 views: 1,058
TonyBelmont 7th July 2008

Does anyone know a good way of doing this. I want it mainly in livesituations to get a better spread. I don´t think the...

chilli
replies: 12 views: 1,084
illiummusic 7th July 2008

Not sure if i should write this in this forum, how much would a 16 track tascam 1 inch machine with remote go for ?, im talking...

AllAboutTone
replies: 6 views: 2,321
AllAboutTone 7th July 2008

If I had a project that I think would suit him (I know, I know. It's a big if!), how would I go about getting Daniel Lanois to...

juicylime
replies: 35 views: 8,778
Mertmo 7th July 2008

With the capabilities of today’s computers, is there any need to have a standalone, rack mount CD burner? What can standalone...

Hxd Ped
replies: 14 views: 3,156
Barnabas 7th July 2008

Hello, I currently own a soundcraft 6000 console that I'm quit happy with. nevertheless I'm looking every ones in a while to do a...

silver surfer
replies: 23 views: 5,730
UnDeFiNeD 7th July 2008

I've tried an Avenson sto-2 and was really pleased with the sound. But that was only on one slide guitar take. Sounded pretty...

Outlaw Hans
replies: 1 views: 1,158
Mike Brown 7th July 2008

Has anyone had good or bad experience going from Pro Tools 7.3 to 7.4.2 on a Mac. Any experience would be greatly...

C.Judd Karn
replies: 1 views: 708
infopimpster 7th July 2008

I need to know if the waves bundle plugins are compatible with Logic Studio and/or the AU format architecture. I am thinking...

jmorales
replies: 4 views: 939
jmorales 6th July 2008

Hello everyone !! my cousin will be in the US for a week 2 two weeks from now . i want to use the chance and get a good LDC ....

Daystar
replies: 1 views: 575
JPeters86 6th July 2008

Hi Folks, I´m "confused". I read so much about the different compressor-equipment here and they re surely necessary...

Andreas Leonhard
replies: 62 views: 4,727
JPeters86 6th July 2008

Dear Slutz, I am moving to Bangkok for 5 months and was wondering if anyone has experience with purchasing audio equipment in...

rhizomeman
replies: 3 views: 1,656
rhizomeman 6th July 2008

Hi, I'm planning new studio and I already got Yamaha HS50M (Pair of Monitors),Shure SM57 and a good computer couple of years...

Keyo
replies: 1 views: 713
Mike Brown 6th July 2008

Does anybody know where I might obtain a copy of the Mackie HDR Pro Software version 1.4 build 419? Thanks.

tonemiester
replies: 1 views: 1,766
river 6th July 2008

I will be living in the worst of dorm room recording studios and I need your greatest solutions for making my noisebox room just...

jmorales
replies: 3 views: 1,021
jayfrigo 6th July 2008

Anyone know a place/person to fix (allighn, bias) a Studer 2 track in Holland, somewhere around Amsterdam? Thanks? boing miqer

miqer
replies: 3 views: 718
leaper 6th July 2008

hi there, let's say you have an multi output & input soundcard or converter (lynx, apogee, rme ff800, motu ,...

mehmethan
replies: 1 views: 766
Doc Mixwell 6th July 2008

yello, im going to record a north african "morocon" group, including elec bass elec guitar 2 vocal fem vocal 2...

ZEBRAAA
replies: 8 views: 981
ZEBRAAA 6th July 2008

I'm producing/engineering for a rock group right now whose drummer has pretty decent dynamics on his snare and cymbals, except...

detached23
replies: 23 views: 1,464
Freddie Flame 6th July 2008

I'm getting distortion on the input when I try to record with the delta 1010lt. Im using channels 1 and 2 the xlr inputs going...

Magnum29465
replies: 2 views: 1,189
Magnum29465 6th July 2008

Moderators