Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2760 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

yeah ts weird, but the primal character fits my acoustic guitar very well, much better than my other mics. so, which...

Niv
replies: 0 views: 643
Niv 18th July 2008

I've been struck at the ear last week...

lozion
replies: 21 views: 1,815
lozion 18th July 2008

Dear Sluts I am running a project studio in Istanbul TR. where I mostly do personal work of sound design and occasional music...

Ferit Ozguner
replies: 1 views: 513
plexisys 18th July 2008

I am just curious what the usual mic type is for the typical parts of a kit. Snare Kick Overheads Rooms Tom Floor...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 2,929
Black Seal 18th July 2008

I've got to track a big band live soon and my laptop is not exactly the fastest, so I can't waste CPU unless it is worth it. I'm...

The Studio RI
replies: 3 views: 844
The Studio RI 18th July 2008

Hi! I used to be one of those people you all don't like who had $500,000 in cracked plugins. Controversy aside :) I decided to...

thedommer
replies: 37 views: 2,955
luddite 18th July 2008
replies: 0 views: 794
Jules 17th July 2008

What percent of the time is the improvement one "hears" in a guitar or other audio cable merely psychological, i.e....

MichaelPatrick
replies: 61 views: 5,440
TurboJets 17th July 2008

The capsule in my C48 is jigglin' around! I can't figure out how to open the housing so that I try to fix it. When I pull out the...

tropicalhotdog
replies: 1 views: 748
lilshalimar 17th July 2008

I record rock, metal, hardcore, and the likes. I have plenty of compressor plugins, but want the real deal to start building...

drewrevolution
replies: 35 views: 3,786
skythemusic 17th July 2008

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Blackbird-type studio equipment rental facility based in New York City. I'm looking to rent...

minipoodle
replies: 2 views: 1,041
Marlowe 17th July 2008

Lynx Aurora 8LT - Do I have to buy the LT-FW (Firewire) and the LT-ADAT to make it work with a Mac Pro and Logic?

Nilo Santos
replies: 0 views: 695
Nilo Santos 17th July 2008

Hey guys, I have the opportunity to purchase a Baden Rosewood A-style brand new. My main acoustic for years has been a Taylor...

Elvis Christ
replies: 8 views: 5,989
kafka 17th July 2008

Hi all music and gear enthusiasts, I have run my own home recording studio now for about 4 years, but I'm a musician since 22...

RainbowStorm
replies: 26 views: 1,858
RainbowStorm 17th July 2008

Hi, I screwed up last night and opened up my twenty year old EV N/D408 mic to see what shape the foam was in. Of course it's...

Jidis
replies: 0 views: 1,001
Jidis 17th July 2008

It looks all white and stuff?? Am I on drugs?

Electronique
replies: 7 views: 705
Funkster 17th July 2008

nm, found it. Can be deleted. :)

Mystic
replies: 0 views: 735
Mystic 17th July 2008

A friend of mine says 192 is overrated and swears by 96, is he accurate? I understand that at the end of the day it all gets...

adoucette
replies: 11 views: 957
Toad 17th July 2008

I’m the musician type with good understanding of the tech process, but I stay away from the final mixes since it’s not my...

Sk106
replies: 5 views: 737
muziqfreek 17th July 2008

I've got a bunch of songs written and I'm currently putting together a band. If our gigs go well, where do we go from there? How...

CK9
replies: 14 views: 484
drejmer 17th July 2008

I am in the market for an entire set of drum mics (only 8 I/O). Which ones should get the biggest slice of my budget- AKA, which...

hduncan
replies: 30 views: 1,993
tINY 17th July 2008
replies: 22 views: 1,480
WestBerliner 17th July 2008

I recently attended the mastering session for my band's CD, which I had mixed, and one of the comments the guy had about my...

cbc459
replies: 14 views: 5,620
big country 17th July 2008

What do y'all typically do since panning makes it feel one-sided (this is when the only rhythm track is a mono guitar, no...

Matt Grondin
replies: 5 views: 2,048
mstrom 17th July 2008

Ok, it's been a while since I used a 003 Rack, so I don't really remember. I am getting my son an LE System. He's really a...

barryjohns
replies: 10 views: 848
gearaddict 17th July 2008

Where did you get your rack/ table top? Looking for something w/ 4 bays of 14 ru; where I can but my amp heads on...

ryangeller
replies: 6 views: 997
Deleted bd1be4f 17th July 2008

I've heard the peluso Vtb vs. Sony shootout. I still like them with a colored pre like a great river or neve. Give me some info...

youngmain
replies: 8 views: 1,079
ssl_ambition 17th July 2008

I need to get a string plug for around 500 or so. I was looking at Vienna Special Edition, Philharmonik and Quantum Leap Gold....

imnickb
replies: 2 views: 784
imnickb 17th July 2008

How do headphone mixes work? I want to tack a jam session with my band and I want to setup monitor headphone mixes for...

bchamorro
replies: 16 views: 2,202
danbronson 17th July 2008

Why are people so anal about tape width? All the classics like the beatles or fleetwood mac, if you learn about what they did,...

sleestack
replies: 25 views: 1,738
jchadstopherhuez 17th July 2008

Is this possible in LA? Need it to cross-reference mine cuz sensors along the way freeze when it gets to full speed Rew/FF. But...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 664
dbbubba 17th July 2008

Loving it on my MacBook, although the two months I waited before I could use my MBox kinda sucked mezed Is HD running fairly...

Matt Grondin
replies: 5 views: 852
Matt Grondin 17th July 2008

I'm really itching to get some high quality studio monitors and these two are the most interesting to me. I've heard from several...

cloud10
replies: 4 views: 2,300
zeljkom 17th July 2008

Hello, is anybody familiar with this converters? I am looking for an upgrade to the converters in my RME FF800. Would the Lake...

buzzjoe
replies: 3 views: 2,867
buzzjoe 17th July 2008

Could just be my house, could be my setup, could be the tubes, could be the nature of the beast, could be anything, but I'm...

johnnybregar
replies: 17 views: 2,903
johnnybregar 17th July 2008

Hi Guys! I am looking for the best quality Stereo attenuator! Something that will preserve my 2 bus sound... I need one in...

AMIEL
replies: 7 views: 1,578
Jack Ruston 17th July 2008

I posted a question a month ago about how to place the mic for attack but not I'm curious what head would give me a better...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 1,163
imnickb 17th July 2008

I have a 5 tom set up 3 rack 2 floor. The tom sizes are 10,12,14,16,18. They will not be used all together it will either be 10,...

Nu-tra
replies: 4 views: 797
Nu-tra 17th July 2008

Requesting advice / suggestions on how to get bass tracks to be more 'elastic' / spongy? Bass visually to me has an upfront...

swankdoc
replies: 21 views: 2,284
underworld 17th July 2008

Have any of you guys that do room designs, and gear designs looked at the CATIA software yet? I'm wondering if in the future, we...

sahiaman
replies: 3 views: 1,128
underworld 17th July 2008

I had this board for about 2 weeks now, it's an Allen&Heath System 8, oldye from the eighties and prior to my ownership the...

rekloos
replies: 15 views: 2,783
rekloos 17th July 2008

I just bought a pair of Grado headphones, and I'm trying to find something to use as a case for them when I go on the road and...

pbell
replies: 1 views: 808
Phil Cibley 17th July 2008

I have not used the side chain on my 2500 at all. I love it and was thinking on testing out the side chain aswell. My question...

perx
replies: 3 views: 1,561
Mr. Z 17th July 2008

I'm a huge fan of The Band so when I found out this was coming on I had to watch it. Anyway, I saw some pretty interesting...

Quint
replies: 10 views: 2,279
scott petito 17th July 2008

(Moderators, please move this if it's in the wrong forum..) hey LA slutz, need a bit of help here. i'm making the big move...

theblotted
replies: 131 views: 8,513
turnstile 17th July 2008

I am going down the DIY path with Seventh Circle Audio's Preamps. At first I was thinking about just loading up the entire thing...

hduncan
replies: 12 views: 1,578
The dman 16th July 2008

I recently bought a used Frontier designs Tango 24 as an 8 channel ADAT converter for my 002. It will sync from the 002, but...

Kris75
replies: 8 views: 1,331
Kris75 16th July 2008

SCENARIO: I don't have a board. I do have a Firepod. I want to get a nicer preamp (probably chameleon labs 7602). QUESTION: If...

Elvis
replies: 6 views: 717
andsonic 16th July 2008

I have a DBX 160 VU that needs some work. Its crackling and making noise in general. I don't think its the connections, I just...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 593
Rednose 16th July 2008

Just curious if anywhere sells the Cranesong Phoenix plugin suite at a discount anywhere. Everywhere I've seen, sells it for...

macrae11
replies: 1 views: 819
Sui_City 16th July 2008

Moderators