Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2749 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a small home studio in the second bedroom of average size 2 bedroom apartment. The average household in the UK uses 9...

TEMAS
replies: 8 views: 8,995
The Byre 3rd August 2008

OK... It is the silly season. Songs where the chord progression spells out something... You know... EGAD BAD FAD DAD... (I...

theblue1
replies: 24 views: 5,008
russrags 3rd August 2008

Hey guys, I know this isn't really GS related, BUT... I have an old yamaha fg 280 acoustic guitar that I'd like to get some...

king of sweden
replies: 5 views: 3,331
king of sweden 3rd August 2008

There was a recent thread asking what people said before pressing record - ("rolling" seemed to be very popular.) I was...

vincentvangogo
replies: 34 views: 26,931
Karloff70 3rd August 2008

Will any of these allow two networked machines to use the same iLok? silex America | USB Device Servers - silex...

eclectic
replies: 1 views: 1,165
eclectic 3rd August 2008

Hi, I recently got hold of a D-Drum kick trigger for a metal project. I used it with the Roland TD-3 brain(borrowed) and also...

zeppe
replies: 3 views: 729
zeppe 3rd August 2008

How does one learn the craft teching, of, recapping fixing gear consoles etc? Is there a beginners book or good resource. ...

rokuez
replies: 2 views: 861
gurubuzz 3rd August 2008

Hi there Fellashowdy Has anyone heard -or seen- this compressor already? Neve's website tells that it's been released..! Any...

transsylvan
replies: 0 views: 1,399
transsylvan 3rd August 2008

My question is if I decide to have my end product on CD and Vinyl does the sample rate I am recording in matter. I have been...

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 2,350
The Reel Thing 3rd August 2008

I'm not that experienced at all with producing, so I'm leaving it up to you guys to debate the features and benefits between...

cWAGZ
replies: 4 views: 829
hawaii82 3rd August 2008

I've read a few threads on here about the bass extension of the Adams, especially from Fletcher when he describes the 'extra...

jaffa
replies: 3 views: 1,681
Ruphus 3rd August 2008

I wanted to post an update to an ongoing debate. I believe that most engineers do not know how to correctly mic a Marshall. The...

metroplex
replies: 41 views: 4,620
jefferson 3rd August 2008

I'm looking for one outboard EQ that's great for vocals and stereo mixes/stems. Any suggestions? I want CHARACTER...something...

mbradzick
replies: 37 views: 3,203
chandlersonic 3rd August 2008

I have either been in recording or around live sound all my life but ive always wondered where is the magic in the theater sound,...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 655
Chaellus 3rd August 2008

I just read a thread on the TOMB about recording levels, and how you should aim for an average level of -18dBfs. I'm a newbie...

Colorblind
replies: 19 views: 2,124
steveschizoid 3rd August 2008

REAPER! I have Vista Premium 64 bit operating system and thought that waves plug-ins don't work with all DAWs because even Waves...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 1,082
heisleyamor 3rd August 2008

I'm curious about mixing OTB with a 002 and a Rosetta 800. What is the maximum number of simultaneous analog outputs provided by...

I.T.
replies: 2 views: 758
nukmusic 3rd August 2008

Did a search and found no comments on this new CD from Steve Winwood. The title is 9 lives. Just amazing musicianship and a...

Oldone
replies: 2 views: 716
Oldone 3rd August 2008

I have a Lexicon Prime Time Model 93 which is in excellent physical condition. It's sliders do not sound scratchy at all. They...

Jake Holland
replies: 3 views: 1,651
C.Judd Karn 3rd August 2008

I need to sell a mint condition 9/11 commemorative american flag Les Paul Custom in the case for my girl's dad. I think it sound...

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 652
GregoryC 3rd August 2008

Hello, I want to hear how recordings (singing) with the shure sounds, not only lows but mids and highs aswell. Could anybody...

Marly88
replies: 13 views: 3,902
Jackie Moon 3rd August 2008

Came across this on the net. Me thinks this is how the "Big Boys" get there tone. Looks pretty spot on to me!

Rednose
replies: 12 views: 2,966
GuneyOzsan 3rd August 2008

So, I'm curious as to how these things are holding out? are they still hype or, pas'se? I've heard that, they are a little...

Klauth
replies: 0 views: 624
Klauth 2nd August 2008

Does anyone have any examples of known mixes where most of the verbs were plugins? Thanks

musical5
replies: 54 views: 5,162
Dean Roddey 2nd August 2008

£1500 (that's pounds!) to spend on mic + pre for ambient/choral/soundscape. Want the vocals to sound lush and beautiful. Female...

Kroy
replies: 0 views: 747
Kroy 2nd August 2008

First of all - hello! howdy I've used this forum passively for years to answer various queries I've had in the past on all sorts...

k1dfarthing
replies: 1 views: 651
k1dfarthing 2nd August 2008

nowadays most consumers listen to music on their desktop? Music downloads dramatically increase, less consumers buy it on a...

Neon Heart
replies: 11 views: 1,360
Tony Shepperd 2nd August 2008

I'm looking for a headphone amp. I'm thinking about the Benchmark H1. I've heard that the "maxxed portaphile" is...

heisleyamor
replies: 19 views: 2,941
heisleyamor 2nd August 2008

say I did something in OceanWay drums and I wanted to save RAM usage by putting it into a track, which I would be able to edit...

dylansmale
replies: 5 views: 790
BLUElightCory 2nd August 2008

Has anyone recorded both? How do they compare? Warehouse is 80 including shipping. Celestions start around 110 plus...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 2,080
Tibbon 2nd August 2008

Hey slutz! I am thinking about an acoustic-improvement for my room, trying to get the bass response more even. I have big...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 2 views: 809
WunderBro Flo 2nd August 2008
replies: 10 views: 471
ripper 2nd August 2008

I have a small issue, which can be a great one for some as well, my room eq is pretty much right on and my monitors seemed to not...

AllAboutTone
replies: 6 views: 683
AllAboutTone 2nd August 2008

Were is the tread about mix war ?? Maybe i´m a clown to search for earlier treads, but can´t find it. I have a mix to...

jakes
replies: 5 views: 716
DontLetMeDrown 2nd August 2008

So Rush was on Colbert and now Feist on Sesame Street. Mad props for Canada. This song makes me so happy. <object...

travisbrown
replies: 25 views: 1,682
Meriphew 2nd August 2008

i just got logic express and theres all theses cool synths built in so if i got a cheap controller with no built in sounds can it...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 735
HeavyG 2nd August 2008

Have a look a this article about the invention of stereo. There is one of the first stereo video clips and there is a programme...

TopCatz
replies: 3 views: 1,565
zooloo 2nd August 2008

Thats right, im not worried about cash but rather perfection. Should i buy (2) 525s or a 2500 in the further. ps: i lean...

AllAboutTone
replies: 8 views: 913
AllAboutTone 2nd August 2008

Hello, Unfortunately I don't have friends, which have analog tape recorders, but I read a lot of information about sound of...

reax
replies: 0 views: 739
reax 2nd August 2008

7.4 with the CS 5..... update and it still draws the wrong audio file, now and then. It never did it in 7.3. It is a total pain...

T bill
replies: 8 views: 1,234
dangoudie 2nd August 2008

Well, I just pulled the trigger and ordered another N-72 preamp kit from Tim at Seventh Circle Audio bringing my total to 4 in...

lynyrd
replies: 1 views: 872
drBill 2nd August 2008

I want to be able to send a channel to multiple outs/aux WITHOUT using sends... Is this possible?

Umlaaat
replies: 10 views: 1,046
u b k 2nd August 2008

Hey ho, Could someone please take a photo of the new Wunder console and post it here? Thanks, bumpkin

Lindell
replies: 55 views: 10,952
HonkyTonk 2nd August 2008

I'm thinkin on gettin my first Compressor . I used Plug ins until now . currentley i have Great-river ME1NV as My pre-amp ...

Daystar
replies: 21 views: 4,363
indravayu 2nd August 2008

Anyone have any experience with the older Sonic Solutions D/A? Stand alone box, toslink in XLR out DAC only, half rack no real...

iomegaman
replies: 2 views: 2,417
iomegaman 2nd August 2008

Hey guys, Seen a few posts over the last few months discouraging using a DI for bass guitar, as well as micing the amp, unless...

AnalogBrain
replies: 30 views: 4,920
AudioFocus 2nd August 2008

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Here is a wav file of me playing the same riff 2...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 783
heisleyamor 2nd August 2008

Trying to figure out how to most logically dump 2" tape from a MCI JH 16 into an 003 - pro tools LE anybody got any...

deckerluke
replies: 15 views: 925
themaidsroom 2nd August 2008

maybe a stupid question..sorry I know some hardware effects like lexicon pcm96 or eventide h8000fw can be used as a plugin.....

josva
replies: 4 views: 799
drBill 2nd August 2008

I'm looking for a computer programmer with experience in VST plugins, also with knowledge in Impulses/Convolution. The idea is...

IzzyRock
replies: 0 views: 744
IzzyRock 2nd August 2008

Moderators