Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2745 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what type of cable to buy for soldering to the back of the patchbay (the cable going...

guitron
replies: 6 views: 1,041
stuntbutt 8th August 2008

I just had a crazy thought, and wanted to run it by the slutz. I'm mixing & "premastering" a CD ITB, and my...

ed97643
replies: 8 views: 1,216
BrandRecordingCo 8th August 2008

What does it take to become a pro session player? What's a good way to get started? Is it the kind of thing one can do 'on the...

danbronson
replies: 26 views: 1,464
CorkyTart 8th August 2008

Anybody know anything about these? A friend of mine has 2 rotting in his basement he wants to get rid of. I haven't been over to...

Kyle S
replies: 2 views: 6,815
Kyle S 8th August 2008

OK Everybody, If we all share ONE, we'll have over 40,000 studio secrets. I guess I'll start the ball rolling. When...

Digitar
replies: 124 views: 13,494
Karloff70 8th August 2008

this is what i've heard...i'm really interested cuz when this happens UAD-1's will go down in price heh

Teacher
replies: 14 views: 3,250
duckoff 8th August 2008

Is this thing worth buying? According to seller, it should be a 'special model running tapes in cassete recorder size, and only...

author
replies: 12 views: 1,108
Coyoteous 8th August 2008
replies: 10 views: 1,583
Kyle S 8th August 2008

Another new music format. What do ye think, will it become main stream?? MT9 music format mt9indir mt9 ara mt9search mt9...

fastlane
replies: 0 views: 1,144
fastlane 8th August 2008

For those using hardware inserts in DAW setups such as Pro Tools which compressor(s) are you finding the most success with?

rockyroad
replies: 34 views: 3,737
tobymusic 8th August 2008

opinions please if you had to pick between these firewire interfaces what would you take

huh?
replies: 7 views: 3,862
huh? 8th August 2008

I'm thinking of getting 2 API 3124s for pres.. What compressors would be the best for tracking the kick and snare? Should I...

inthemix
replies: 3 views: 690
Ol' Betsey 8th August 2008

Looking for another mic for tracking Vocals. I have an U87 Ai, SM7, and AEA R84. I've heard the AT mics are good. One kid...

masterblaster
replies: 4 views: 2,504
Heartfelt 8th August 2008

Damn, there are so many firewire interfaces out there! And way more GS threads about them!! After reading most of them, I am even...

hum-free
replies: 16 views: 2,848
astronmr20 8th August 2008

I have a Ramsa C900 theater console, which means that instead of your standard L/R outs, it has Left/Center/Right. It's a 24...

richiepalooza
replies: 4 views: 2,329
richiepalooza 8th August 2008

CABLE Connector suggestions needed I am trying to connect my Headphones into a Goldpoint stepped attenuator, that has a XLR...

Rep
replies: 5 views: 1,382
Dr Dee Sound 8th August 2008

Does anybody still produce any MIDI-controlled noise gates, with a fairly good audio quality?

Selidor
replies: 5 views: 3,264
travisbrown 8th August 2008

What are you doing for their college fund? I invested some money in a 529 plan... which is not insured btw... the wife wants...

Umlaaat
replies: 62 views: 3,850
Pohaku 8th August 2008

A friend of mine has 24 of these strips and he is trying to figure out what to ask. They have Reichenbach 75101-1 input...

johnnyjellybean
replies: 0 views: 790
johnnyjellybean 8th August 2008

What are some internet resources and books that would help me move forward in this style of string arrangements? I'm going to...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 4,266
drBill 8th August 2008

I am a pop producer. i love the sound of pop music and all its aspects. i recently attended the Ascap Expo 2008 in los angelous...

avpmusik
replies: 15 views: 4,250
CISUM 8th August 2008

is it possible to create guitar feedback when using a reamp?

tfenton
replies: 1 views: 1,326
moops 8th August 2008

Hey sluterz! I'm considering upgrading my set up and have looked at so many things from a/d converters to mics.. I'll run...

Number12
replies: 2 views: 684
Sid Viscous 8th August 2008

Beyerdynamic , Ultrasone , AKG , Sennheiser , Grado ? abduction

adisc
replies: 21 views: 7,575
strewnshank 8th August 2008

I came across a website made by a guy who appears to have schizophrenia. Could be a number of other things of course (including...

danbronson
replies: 35 views: 2,696
Full Clip Audio 8th August 2008

Gabriella Cilmi's "Sweet About Me" is a pretty catchy number with a nice groovy swing to it. <object...

vodka gimli
replies: 3 views: 979
theblue1 8th August 2008

I want to setup a Mono monitor for checking my mixes in mono, but I would be putting it right in front of me.. A spot that is...

hduncan
replies: 5 views: 1,249
moops 8th August 2008

I will asp8 as my mains and want a second for reference. I was going to get ns10s but I read that people have been using krks for...

skiroy
replies: 1 views: 1,225
A LaMere 7th August 2008

Are there any companies that make a small speaker or amp that would mimic the sound of a wurly speaker? I just don't have the...

bdunard
replies: 1 views: 882
Joe Porto 7th August 2008

What's up?! Just curious on your thoughts on the NS40's. I bought a pair 12 years ago when I was a kid and I'm selling them now...

Wreckon
replies: 0 views: 1,735
Wreckon 7th August 2008

I know this is not the right forum, but I am in a time crunch and I already posted this question in the building/acoustics forum....

naethoven
replies: 13 views: 6,537
DeadPoet 7th August 2008

I apologize if this has been discussed before...but really, everything has been discussed before on this site. :) Im one of...

thedommer
replies: 0 views: 652
thedommer 7th August 2008

What mic and pre combinations have you heard that just didn't work? I'm hoping to get a bit of discussion going about this....

danbronson
replies: 23 views: 1,530
AntillesSound 7th August 2008

Hi! Regarding the above mics, what would more appropriate as an "all round" kinda mic? I'm looking for something I can...

Nolet
replies: 5 views: 1,259
warhead 7th August 2008

I've been asked by a TV production company what would be a good mic for Holly Stell to use at a live show that's being filmed for...

marksaunders
replies: 0 views: 485
marksaunders 7th August 2008

I'm currently using a Tascam m3500 for OTB mixing, and can get better mixes than ITB, but am not thrilled with the EQ, and would...

elamberth
replies: 0 views: 628
elamberth 7th August 2008

do you think the stagepas 500 pa would work as a piano stereo amp and cut small to medium size rooms in a trio with bass and...

rbacavallo
replies: 0 views: 920
rbacavallo 7th August 2008

Some help please: My current recording project is a folky-rootsy thing, with a small kit and acoustic guitars forming the...

ad_rock
replies: 5 views: 1,171
DanDan 7th August 2008

OK, before everyone starts jumping in, I'm not talking about EQing monitors to compensate for standing waves, sympathetic...

OliverV
replies: 24 views: 1,767
Paul Frindle 7th August 2008

I need a room to track drums in LA on a budget. Is there anywhere I can get a room for 500 for a day? I guess I could call studio...

imnickb
replies: 0 views: 582
imnickb 7th August 2008

Space is limited and at a premium... where do YOU store, hide, put away, and organize everything from cables, headphones, mics,...

jho
replies: 12 views: 1,495
aleatoric 7th August 2008

I'm trying to figure out what my home setup needs next, help me out fellow slutz? monitors: mackie hr824 mk2 digi 002...

mreagan
replies: 3 views: 622
George Necola 7th August 2008

I got an offer for a pair of tannoy system 600p's. didn't get to listen to them yet, but wonder if they are any good. can anybody...

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 3 views: 2,870
NoisyNarrowBand 7th August 2008

Hi, Below is a check list for my studio upgrade on the new gear and extras I will be ordering very soon. I will list what I am...

hally
replies: 6 views: 714
tINY 7th August 2008

Hey everybody, I´m relaxing a little bit and put on the David Gilmour DVD "Remember That Night", Live at the Royal...

tomdarude
replies: 4 views: 1,339
tomdarude 7th August 2008

A couple recent experiences have shifted my hatred of 0's and 1's. Hearing attempts at "retro" sounding jazz albums...

Thebassist
replies: 0 views: 511
Thebassist 7th August 2008

Hi Guys, I've been scouting around lately for some ProAc bargains. I am not desperate to buy a pair of Studio 100's but if a...

recall
replies: 1 views: 3,235
jchadstopherhuez 7th August 2008

I am still putting Altiverb through the paces and just realized the 1st big download of IR's don't have the whole collection and...

camerondye
replies: 15 views: 6,965
SFTPH 7th August 2008

I always do gated effects by hand but was wondering if there is a BPM syncable gate for TDM. I was checking out digi's...

whitepapagold
replies: 4 views: 818
whitepapagold 7th August 2008

Hey, This little gadget could solve a problem that I'm having if it sounds half decent. Thoughts? Cheers J

j-uk
replies: 2 views: 1,107
Mylithra 7th August 2008

Moderators