Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2706 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

alright mates i have a question. I've come across a effect that i want to use for a track but dont know how to do. i've tried a...

swisha31
replies: 14 views: 3,146
Dan 9th October 2008

Hi! I just was courious to hear if there was any difference in the sound in PTLE and Cubase SX 3 since I own both. I did an...

petmar
replies: 4 views: 769
AntillesSound 9th October 2008

I have this track that I'll be laying down with a band soon. It's a bit of a rollicking gospel bluesy sounding number. I have...

juicylime
replies: 38 views: 7,565
soundbarnfool 9th October 2008

I'm considering in the near future the purchase of a 16-24 channel console, and in my price range (max $5000) the three consoles...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 13 views: 5,297
nosebleedaudio 9th October 2008

Hello Slutz. I am probably going to purchase a used Pro Tools HD 2 rig in the next few months. I have a Mac G5, so will be...

Rappy
replies: 2 views: 992
Rappy 9th October 2008

Is anyone using this? Please share your thoughts. Im looking to upgrade my set up and this is an option I am considering....

Elvis
replies: 4 views: 904
warhead 9th October 2008

Reading this forum is a bit like listening to women talking about shopping for shoes. No wonder music sounds so samey these...

Big Charlie
replies: 36 views: 2,872
Reptil 9th October 2008

Hi all- Here are some photos I am planning on using for my upcoming website overhaul for the Inglewood SoundBarn. Old School...

soundbarnfool
replies: 4 views: 1,674

I want to connect my Mac Book Pro to my monitors using the MBPs integrated soundcard (3.5mm output jack). Would there be a huge...

bchamorro
replies: 0 views: 958
bchamorro 9th October 2008

Apologies that I've brought this topic up again. I'm sure the forum has seen it many times before. I simply haven't been able to...

Ermz
replies: 7 views: 1,415
psycho_monkey 9th October 2008

I'm really really happy with the results I'm getting using an MD421 for clean and on-the-edge-of-breakup guitar tones. But not...

wildstar
replies: 40 views: 2,928
digibird 9th October 2008

i live in Michigan and am looking to rent a few mics for a day or 2. any one know of a place?

ThisGuy!
replies: 1 views: 543
Chaellus 9th October 2008

I want to buy a 24 to 32 channel console for my studio mixing/summing. I have searched for a long time and at last, I have these...

kinghand
replies: 15 views: 4,104
ron florentine 9th October 2008

Anybody here knows of an affordable alternative to the stock power adapter System 8 came with? thx.

rekloos
replies: 2 views: 997
The Byre 9th October 2008

Is there any difference between 1000 dollar patchbays and 200? I have a studio with some great riner/api/distressor/focal twin...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 2 views: 856
The Byre 9th October 2008

Good day (or night) to one and all! We all (or at least those of us who remember working whatever odd job a thirteen year old...

ArcCirDude
replies: 30 views: 6,120
gm5k 9th October 2008

After reading about it a bunch of times here, finally got one on sale. Contrary to what some people say, it doesn't sound like a...

mrdosun
replies: 7 views: 988
BradM 9th October 2008

Hey guys, I was wondering what outboard reverb/effects units you are using and how you like them? Also, for those mixing on...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 106 views: 17,214

Hey fellow Slutz, I would really appreciate some input and suggestions from you guyz. I am in the process of building a new...

KFMG
replies: 1 views: 1,009
KFMG 9th October 2008

Im in the process of deciding on buying a amp for my studio or something like the rack mount pod or a mesa di. But i would like...

Deleted User
replies: 12 views: 1,347
wesarvin 9th October 2008

If all I have is the stereo master, how can I "unfade" the end of the song? I've been trying to do it with volume...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 2,048
coyotekells 9th October 2008

Hi slutz I thought it would be worthwhile and helpful to have a thread containing a list of manufactures who offer transferable...

desotoslo
replies: 0 views: 574
desotoslo 9th October 2008

I was looking at an old file I have on my desktop I've never used. I have to purchase it first. It seems pretty cool. I don't...

henryrobinett
replies: 2 views: 1,372
henryrobinett 9th October 2008

i remember in, i guess, 1999, hearing cigarette's will kill you by ben lee and thinking it was the best song ever, in part...

pjplayer
replies: 1 views: 780
drmmrboy 9th October 2008

got some options from a friend either a studer 169 a studer 961 or a tlaudio 8 channel?

deckerluke
replies: 6 views: 1,098
spitfire8898 9th October 2008

Well, I want to start doing some real recording in Pro Tools LE. I have a few questions about BLA and ADAT... 1) I like to...

JustinAiken
replies: 14 views: 982
JustinAiken 9th October 2008

Some years ago I fell over this link: Holophonic Sound - 2Loop.com please put on headphones and listen all the way through....

Neon Heart
replies: 11 views: 1,280
Denny McNerney 9th October 2008

I want to demagnetize the heads... I've got an old audiotex bulk tape eraser that seems pretty powerful. I'm wondering if that...

Beneficial
replies: 9 views: 4,184
Beneficial 9th October 2008

you gotta be kidding me right??? urei vintage 1176 neve pultec - eBay (item 270282384114 end time Oct-09-08 05:40:33...

mdjice
replies: 17 views: 1,544
Duardo 9th October 2008

I'll be visiting Chicago and Toronto in a few weeks, and mainly looking to check out boutique guitar stuff, and high end gear.....

Jose Mrochek
replies: 14 views: 999
Davo-London 8th October 2008

Converters and cards continue to be confusing to me. I bought a Lynx AES-16 and am saving up to buy a Lynx Aurora 8 or 16. But I...

museic
replies: 12 views: 1,398
MonoBrow 8th October 2008

I've been experimenting with high quality mic pres and I'm ready to take the plunge. My problem is how to integrate a dual...

ltemma74
replies: 7 views: 1,420
ltemma74 8th October 2008

My dear fellow slutz, We are at the dawn of a mayor refurbish of our rooms and right for the moment we have 3 mixing rooms...

Pedro_vde
replies: 48 views: 3,717
Pedro_vde 8th October 2008

I have been scuffling with the PSP VintageWarmer's odd controls, trying to make sense of it all for a while now, and though it...

spaceboy_psy
replies: 15 views: 2,881
spaceboy_psy 8th October 2008

Hey everyone, When i was searching new room for studio, in one place i found very old upright piano, it was simply standing...

Tony76
replies: 2 views: 1,162
Kris 8th October 2008

Yeah... thats the best way I know how to describe what I´m after. I need info on what method/plug-in/gear I need to get a...

Anselmo
replies: 21 views: 1,703
IntenseJim 8th October 2008

Hey guys, I almost threw my Eventide H3000 SE out the window the other day. It sounds so damn digital. I've also got a Rev7...

AnalogBrain
replies: 18 views: 2,520
robot gigante 8th October 2008

Does anyone around here have any experience mixing an entire song using just 550a, 1073 or some other broad-Q eq exclusively?...

FreshSkweez
replies: 2 views: 845
robot gigante 8th October 2008

Has anybody heard about this? According to this story in Billboard, the next John Mellencamp album will be out through the...

golden_goose42
replies: 39 views: 7,726
grumpasaurus 8th October 2008

Using a 002R, which do you think is more important, a quality AD/DA converter or summing/DA? The reason I go back and forth...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 2,294
RonT 8th October 2008
replies: 0 views: 765
YRLK 8th October 2008

I’m keen to purchase an Aurora 8 and have a found a dealer in the uk. One concern I have is about the routing and mixing...

jamboy
replies: 2 views: 679
jamboy 8th October 2008

Just recorded a live classical event - to my horror I re-recorded over an hour long file for about 10 seconds - in which you lose...

piano
replies: 15 views: 1,530
piano 8th October 2008

SoundCloud: the best way to send and share your projects audio tracks « The way bands do it Seems to be a good idea. Does...

alexp
replies: 6 views: 879
Rooster21 8th October 2008

so as i have posted about before, i am closing my studio. the space is still available. i just got the rent reduced to $750 a...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 0 views: 610
Shane Michael Rose 8th October 2008

Does anybody have a good idea for monitoring the tracking session going into the DAW (mine Logic)? Should I just get a Mackie...

stresstour
replies: 4 views: 907
stresstour 8th October 2008

I love Altiverb and want to start using some of the other IR's that come with it and wanted to ask a question. When you start...

camerondye
replies: 5 views: 1,029
phillysoulman 8th October 2008

Hello! The search for the above have come down to a few candidates. So, i will never use the preamps on the mixer; the...

Holy Fingers
replies: 0 views: 898
Holy Fingers 8th October 2008

I recorded my buddy Zach Irvin, the drummer from "The Lights Fluorescent" last night. We were going for a big, Steve...

Slaytex
replies: 80 views: 5,614
Slaytex 8th October 2008

Hi there, I am close to buying a Symphony Rig for my Mac pro using one AD-16X and one DA-16X converters, but I am not sure about...

no-xplode
replies: 0 views: 1,601
no-xplode 8th October 2008

Moderators