Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2610 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Being the total idiot i am, i bought a MOTU 896hd instead of a MOTU 896mk3 because everytime i typed in HD it came up as the...

RARStudios
replies: 6 views: 12,679
nick-the-sax 2nd February 2009

Anyone live in the North Shore of Massachusetts or New Hampshire Seacoast? I need to borrow a AKG 451 to test run a AKG ck4...

tgakidis
replies: 0 views: 537
tgakidis 2nd February 2009

Help. I'm currently working on two projects. 1 a new album buy a live dance rock band (think tv on the radio/soulwax/LCD...

In Dust We Trust
replies: 0 views: 1,227
In Dust We Trust 2nd February 2009

has anyone tried running a stereo mix through a pair of MA5's?? i'm curious how the results would sound. i was hoping to find...

Deleted bbdcce4
replies: 5 views: 1,205
Avatar for Deleted bbdcce4997f87ec
Deleted bbdcce4997f87ec 2nd February 2009

moving from the m-audio 410 to RME fireface was one of the best moves i ever made. however a friend recently bought a laptop that...

Spec
replies: 0 views: 886
Spec 2nd February 2009

Before I buy a new imac I want to check they have the TI and not the agere that I keep reading about.. thanks, Michael

SOLOIST101
replies: 3 views: 969
Audiop 2nd February 2009

My girlfriend wants to be able to carry her sound from room to room. There are a squillion Ipod docking stations with speakers,...

Djembe
replies: 1 views: 801
Djembe 2nd February 2009

What do you guys reccomend for a nice pop/R&B distortion effect on a vocal. I had been using guitar rig but seen as that...

Realziment
replies: 14 views: 1,309
Jackie Moon 2nd February 2009

i was just wondering about Violet mics.. are they any good? how do they rate against companies like BLUE / Earthworks /...

nick-the-sax
replies: 4 views: 1,510
PureAudiouk 2nd February 2009

city and color- love don't live here anymore (rose royce cover) b_1bsD-ueUc can't tell what the mic on the guitar is. but...

eor
replies: 4 views: 869
Wally 2nd February 2009

Alright forum members I need a little advice here. I've been on the other side of the glass most my life but am now looking to...

Parks044
replies: 2 views: 630
Parks044 2nd February 2009

I'm buying a JCM 800 2205 tomorrow. I know a lot of old school Marshall fans don't like the 2205/2210 vs 2203/2204 but they are...

Touji-za-nai
replies: 0 views: 945
Touji-za-nai 2nd February 2009

Greetings! I’m brand new to the gear game and in desperate need of help! I’m a grad student working with old...

DreamofOrcas
replies: 20 views: 1,315
Proggm 2nd February 2009

Guys what are your thoughts on the MD421? Why do people swear it compliments the sm57 on cabs? I borrowed one for this weekend...

shadyru
replies: 21 views: 3,154
Sydney 2nd February 2009

Hi ive been thinking about getting an old 1/4 or half inch for running master mixes trough before bringing back into the daw for...

Realziment
replies: 12 views: 1,258
vernier 2nd February 2009

Okay, so a while ago I was debating with a colleague about my walkman, he just couldnt accept that I enjoyed listening to my...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 57 views: 2,847
vernier 2nd February 2009
replies: 2 views: 751
Jeff Braun 2nd February 2009

Anyone use the mackie control XT expanders with sonar? I got the main unit working and I have the Expanders to read the right...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 1,057
skiroy 2nd February 2009

hallo i find a tc electronics SDS8, it seems like a send return patchbay but i don't find nothing on web about it, anyone know...

asimov
replies: 0 views: 1,185
asimov 2nd February 2009

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here but have been reading for a while. I just recently purchased a Blue Robbie Preamp and...

Adamobs24
replies: 4 views: 1,549
TVPostSound 2nd February 2009

So I am a complete nube when it comes to recording with tape. I just got my first tape machine from a friend for a couple...

jlaugh87
replies: 1 views: 1,513
JQ127 2nd February 2009

Pultec EQP-1A really that different from Pultec EQ Pro? I hear good things about the Pultec EQ as being the best and I am...

skiroy
replies: 8 views: 3,002
Deleted 86c3d96 2nd February 2009

Anyone knows if I can upgrade an (very) old Amek Hendrix where Supertrue is running on an Atari! Im hoping to be able to get it...

tommy lee
replies: 1 views: 1,011
roadsweeper 2nd February 2009

hello, I'm considering two channel tube pres for fingerstyle ac guitar. what I hope to achieve would be in the sonic ballpark of...

gregory
replies: 15 views: 1,186
lord_bunny 2nd February 2009

I'm looking for some sound EQs and mastering style plugins. I've been hearing a lot about the Sony-Oxfords (the inflator and EQs...

ColourSurround
replies: 20 views: 2,984
tengu 2nd February 2009

Looking for a great place to track piano for a couple r&b/pop songs. I'm thinking probably a four hour session if it's at one...

goldenlotus
replies: 2 views: 933
engmix 2nd February 2009

Hi! I´m a Swedish student at an Audio Engineering Program. I just wonder if you have some clean (original) recorded audiofiles...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 5 views: 873
LeMauce 2nd February 2009

Am wanting 2 x Auditronics 501 channel strips if possible - or at least one. Anyone got some they want to get off their hands?

bionic
replies: 0 views: 718
bionic 2nd February 2009

Ok, I haven't found a great thread on this yet, so list your plugs you think are CPU efficient. Some good efficient REVERBS is...

rackdude
replies: 31 views: 4,093
chrisj 1st February 2009

Sorry not a studio gear question, But is it ok to leave mixers, eq's, speakers left in trailer for storage between gigs ? I...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 696
Shim 1st February 2009

hi please listen to voice on the song "You've Changed". what kind of microphone is this? this is very imoprtant for...

virgo red
replies: 4 views: 1,101
virgo red 1st February 2009

So I'm looking for portable rack options for an 002 console (not the rack version). I'm eventually going to have the 002 console,...

andersmv
replies: 0 views: 639
andersmv 1st February 2009

Hi. I just had this microphone given to me recetly... Needs a little repair I am told. I'm missing the PSU I think, unless the...

R3k
replies: 7 views: 10,872
bernileimbrock 1st February 2009

I have recently purchased a used Mbox 2 with Pro Tools LE 7.0 off of Ebay. Unfortunately as I tried to install it, it asked for...

WillMitch
replies: 4 views: 27,672
Scoundrel1 1st February 2009

Hey everyone... I was wondering what peoples take is on whether it makes a difference if the control surface they are using for...

grobichaud
replies: 3 views: 3,365
GZsound 1st February 2009

hi there, does anyone know if there is a midi device i can use like a kick drum so that on the pads of the mpc I can use snare...

gmixstudios
replies: 1 views: 913
FeatheredSerpent 1st February 2009

Probably answered here a lot of times. Ive got a digital mixer whose inserts do not operate with digital inputs (ie playback)....

Terry McInturff
replies: 2 views: 1,250
FeatheredSerpent 1st February 2009

I've heard that a few folks are running it sucessfuly. Does anybody know of someone doing it.It is not officially supported by...

bit mangler
replies: 1 views: 1,125
johnnyjellybean 1st February 2009

I'm looking for something like the API 215L, but way cheaper for tracking. For things like electric guitars and really close...

johnnybregar
replies: 19 views: 2,897
ShinyBox 1st February 2009

So I'm mixing with an 003 now. Just getting started with protools really. I can run 18 channels at 48k or run 10 channels at 81...

Coldsnow
replies: 1 views: 582
the_man361 1st February 2009

Raise your hand if you want a meterbridge made for your Toft ATB!! I've had my hand up since i bought the...

lionheart
replies: 18 views: 3,077
lionheart 1st February 2009

Hi ! I wonder how much is the diffence recording from Tape to Protools that recording to Protools to tape and then going back...

zak7
replies: 6 views: 2,461
recall 1st February 2009

Hi, nice to meet you haha. Just a question/request i think some others may like, how about a forum to upload and share patches...

Realziment
replies: 6 views: 757
Realziment 1st February 2009

Hi guys I dont usually like to use presets, but recently I got some presets of a friend which where really good a different...

Realziment
replies: 5 views: 1,455
Realziment 1st February 2009

Hi everyone Im new here so if this post dont belong here please feel free to move it. this might sound silly but I have the...

joeallen
replies: 8 views: 10,052
joeallen 1st February 2009

probably just me...but i have yet to try a software verb that i like as much as the old LEXIVERB plug on my TDM MIX3 rig. i...

jchadstopherhuez
replies: 13 views: 2,820
HudHudson 1st February 2009

Ok, I just updated to this update and I've noticed the latency has increased by a couple of milliseconds when triggering an AU...

Chris Luzz
replies: 11 views: 1,815
no-xplode 1st February 2009

hello everybody, new to this forum and first of all I'd like to say hello! second: I'm looking for infos about TL Audio N1...

velcro
replies: 1 views: 1,632
velcro 1st February 2009

I'm paying a lot more attention to space, width, and depth. I am already sending tracks to auxes (reverbs, delays) post pan....

slopeshoulder
replies: 15 views: 6,323
magibatalla 1st February 2009

Hey guys, I was wondering what people here thought about this plug-in. I finishing off my album and found that for certain...

protoculture
replies: 2 views: 1,915
DeepSpace 1st February 2009

Moderators