Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2578 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just bought a Blue Sky 12 sub, it has no crossover, I think it goes up to 80 and my ADAM P22's go down to 45 or something like...

James Lugo
replies: 41 views: 5,436
radialMelt 7th March 2009

Would the M160 pair up best in front of API 512c GR 500nv Purple Biz mk Any specific love affair between that mic and one of...

Milliken
replies: 0 views: 1,017
Milliken 7th March 2009

Hi, When you select bounce in Logic 8 the CD drive makes a noise ... is there anyway to turn this off ? I only ever need to...

Dave12345
replies: 0 views: 545
Dave12345 7th March 2009

I am in the middle of recording a new album and have been using an EV N/D767a for recording but have heard great things about the...

ander120
replies: 64 views: 5,288
2Loud 7th March 2009

Love that reverb sound... Sounds like there's a different pre-delay to the left and the right? For a record from 1973, what...

MrVelvet
replies: 5 views: 1,748
MrVelvet 7th March 2009

I just had a "WOW experience" which I wish to share. I took a CD (Buckethead's Colma), put it in my computers run...

EveningSky
replies: 0 views: 604
EveningSky 6th March 2009

this isn't meant to be a complaint, but more of a heads up to studio owners, especially on the smaller scale. I really dig...

Shane Michael Rose
replies: 2 views: 605
Shane Michael Rose 6th March 2009

I found a ton of kicks for triggering, even a bunch from band's actual albums. These are without and effects or comp. Raw. ...

RevoltStudios
replies: 12 views: 1,218
Vogon 6th March 2009

hey guys ive had absolutely no latency issues in th epast few weeks, now today i had a session and a slight delay was affecting...

Realziment
replies: 3 views: 810
Shane Michael Rose 6th March 2009

Well, i am facing the following situation: I work as a PostProducer for a web broadcast company. Usually i just finalize the...

bckid
replies: 1 views: 1,244
chrishansson 6th March 2009

I'm wondering if I'll need outboard pre's(to track mostly rock)as I have heard the ATB-16's are just ok(ordered the board last...

in the garage
replies: 23 views: 4,794
Doc Mixwell 6th March 2009

I'm looking for a mic for recording plucked string instruments (like mandolin) in a studio that would not sound harsh. I'm also...

michkhol
replies: 7 views: 936
Darth Preamp 6th March 2009

Avalon U5 Groove Tubes THE BRICK Alan Smart DI Deluxe RIDGE FARM-GAS COOKER BAE 312 What it's the best for...

drago
replies: 26 views: 2,162
dakine 6th March 2009

just wanted to open a thread on free plugins downloads. there are tons of them on the web but all scattered around so post'em...

gsilbers
replies: 26 views: 5,008
Blast9 6th March 2009

One more for you all before i'm off duty over the weekend. Enjoy.. Lexicon PCM 90 Impulse Set Goal = capture the...

Deleted 37a7726
replies: 2 views: 3,555
cowudders 6th March 2009

Let me ask a dumb question cause I keep losing gear over the years. I have all my gear going into several different Power...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 1,189
gwailoh 6th March 2009

We have a Lexicon 960L at work that hasn't been open for about 3 years. Don't ask there was a huge fight between the sponsor and...

eskay
replies: 0 views: 977
eskay 6th March 2009

I made the mistake of demoing this thing and now I can't get the auth screen to pop up when loading my DAW. I would normally just...

Johnkenn
replies: 2 views: 768
psycho_monkey 6th March 2009

So there is a guy on Craiglist that has an ad for a synth. I replied and he says he is currently in Ireland and the synth is at...

ilovesound
replies: 14 views: 1,183
tropicalhotdog 6th March 2009

was recording a female vocalist the other day.we were almost done exept for some basic OOOOOOH choir stuff...i was meening to...

Tomic
replies: 9 views: 919
Wayne 6th March 2009

Im trying to get some smooth jazz piano and guitar going. Im reading a book that shows you how to quickly build chords. This book...

skiroy
replies: 51 views: 2,560
nightchef 6th March 2009

I just came across a Soundtracs Solo Midi 24 channel mixer. I'm told it was in excellent working condition when acquired from...

rajprods
replies: 18 views: 7,722
rajprods 6th March 2009

Hello experts... I'm about to purchase & choose between buying either: ADAM P22s ; ADAM P33 or FOCAL Solo 6B studio...

FreeQ
replies: 0 views: 781
FreeQ 6th March 2009

We've just set up a new section on our site which allows you to add a bit of information about your studio to a map of the world....

steve_flower
replies: 6 views: 2,463
steve_flower 6th March 2009

I currently have an Apogee Duet which has two outputs. I would like to have at least 8 outputs. Just wondering if the difference...

rajprods
replies: 2 views: 2,053
Doc Mixwell 6th March 2009

Hi all, I would like to buy a beyer m160 but i'm wondering if there 're differences between the vintage model and the reissue....

sprada
replies: 6 views: 1,565
sprada 6th March 2009

The m-audio transit doesn't have a preamp on it, so I was thinking of putting a preamp infront of it... good or bad idea? I...

rackdude
replies: 6 views: 1,134
powlow 6th March 2009

Hi everyone, I'm currently building a pedalboard, and underneath, I'm mounting a power strip. My goal is to cut the power cable...

jamison100
replies: 3 views: 2,304
jamison100 6th March 2009

Last week UPS brought some new gear for the studio - packages containing two Grace m101 mic preamps, an ART Pro VLA II tube...

tvolhein
replies: 2 views: 715
tvolhein 6th March 2009

Does anyone know who this is. My buddy's running a quiz where he claims he's a famous rocker. Figured I'd ask here and...

Mikeren
replies: 15 views: 12,446
narcoman 6th March 2009

Hello, I use to work with a Otari mx80 and a old midi sequencer roland. I record sync signal in the otari, and the sequencer...

ecolleno
replies: 1 views: 889
aflon-telom 6th March 2009

I used my military bonus to pick up some recording gear. I have recording in several studios, but only playing bass for R&B,...

lemark
replies: 11 views: 943
Tomic 6th March 2009

I've been teaching my 5th grade and 7th grade daughters how to use Cubase 4. It is so cool. When they run into a snag, they...

homestudioguy
replies: 15 views: 1,186
PureAudiouk 6th March 2009

Looks like a UAD Cooper Time Cube plugin is in the works... Universal Audio Webzine | Analog Obsession Looks interesting. I...

MiliteStudios
replies: 1 views: 1,180
aermotor 6th March 2009

this is for all of you pros... how serious do you take the credits on records? how do you handle the situation if the artist...

ringo.fire
replies: 38 views: 4,870
mbradzick 6th March 2009

Concert | David Lynch Foundation April 4, Radio City Music Hall. hooppie

author
replies: 7 views: 894
vernier 6th March 2009

Hi all, I am going to be getting a Solo 610 mic pre, and need an audio interface. I am using Logic 8 on my Mac. If I get one...

Indie037
replies: 1 views: 1,164
Indie037 6th March 2009

Hey guys, After all the tracking is finished the bass player wants a dirtier sound. I don't have any outboard so I'm just ITB...

GuitarRuss
replies: 21 views: 1,252
usamike 6th March 2009

After my initial 'bah!' reaction I only got through half a 'bah!' once I started checking it out. Actually, it looks pretty...

jerry123
replies: 10 views: 1,167
DigitMus 6th March 2009

I just bought a larc missing a power supply. Does anyone know what type of power supply it takes in volts and ma? Thanks in...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 1,717
Riv 6th March 2009

I'm looking for something like a dat machine that will playback at 24bit. 96KHz would be a bonus as well. Are there DAT machines...

wave rider
replies: 10 views: 1,003
jabney 6th March 2009

Hello, I'm new here, but have been perusing the posts in search of information on the Apogee Ensemble. I've read quite a few...

savesilence
replies: 0 views: 544
savesilence 6th March 2009

Hi Guys, I gotta quick question. I currently use an iMac for my home studio (soon to be a mac pro in the next few months). ...

floater138
replies: 4 views: 761
jPod 6th March 2009

1.do i still need a windscreen if using pop shield already? (have been told that it's necessary for desiccation) 2.is it worth...

zix
replies: 10 views: 2,811
aof21 6th March 2009

im not sure how this works, but i imagine many high end studios get gear either given too them, or endorsed/sponsored? is this...

lacesoutdom
replies: 12 views: 1,119
dhiltonlittle 6th March 2009

Now that I use Spotify on a daily basis (as a music sample engine) I've also noticed a great decline in pop production quality...

RainbowStorm
replies: 19 views: 1,502
Dean Roddey 6th March 2009

ok.... Whats the big deal with consoles? Are they not just big ass live mixers with really nice preamps and low noise? I don't...

Action508
replies: 24 views: 2,202
betamatt 6th March 2009

. looking specifially for a PORTABLE media player app that will run on windows ...with the very best library features for...

Sqye
replies: 2 views: 643
rackdude 6th March 2009

Hi everyone I need your help! what is the weak link in my studio? what should i by next? I record mostly indie/rock/punk music. I...

Came2rck
replies: 23 views: 1,214
MWP 6th March 2009

Hi guys, another delay freak here Ive had tons of delays and I sold them, right now I got a memory lane, (you cant go wrong...

analogica
replies: 14 views: 2,439
radialMelt 6th March 2009

Moderators