Quantcast
So Much Gear, So Little Time - Page 2577 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok, so I built a little suspension shockmount this morning like this: Wesley's Weekly HOW TO: Super-Cheap Shock Mount |...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 567
rackdude 8th March 2009

Kustom TR12L 20 watt practice amp - eBay (item 130290547939 end time Mar-02-09 16:04:42 PST) I have a new hero.heh

James Lugo
replies: 96 views: 6,405
DreamSound 8th March 2009

I'm wondering if anyone else thinks that soundcards have a better sound quality then firewire interfaces. I realize it depends on...

strings
replies: 11 views: 1,285
strings 8th March 2009

i was wonding how to do this? id like to know how to do this before i order a new transformer... is it similar to an Apex 460 or...

hassanperryon
replies: 0 views: 904
hassanperryon 8th March 2009

I'm going to primarily use this for a mix down or recording only 1 or 2 instruments at a time, so I was wonder what the best way...

aermotor
replies: 19 views: 3,146
illacov 8th March 2009

I'm moving back to Nashville next year and need some advice on putting together my project studio. I'm a guitarist/songwriter...

chupplelan
replies: 3 views: 977
musicjon 8th March 2009

First time poster, new member here I have a gig teaching music industry. There are 2 of us (new program) and I was hired second...

centervolume
replies: 2 views: 686
centervolume 7th March 2009

I do a lot of dialog, ambient, and SFX recordings for films and I'll be getting a Sound Devices 302 mixer soon which has...

Gohanto
replies: 3 views: 1,021
nick-the-sax 7th March 2009

I have a contemparary jazz quartet coming in and have some questions about mic and pre choices. They are Drums, Electric Bass,...

McPhaul
replies: 15 views: 1,485
McPhaul 7th March 2009

hi there, this topic has been discussed a lot but i cannot get my head round it. I have this set up ad16x -> 8816 ->...

southcent
replies: 0 views: 739
southcent 7th March 2009

hi, I'm trying to plan out my purchases for the next year or two. right now it's Audiofire12 conversion for me. (after I add...

monkeyxx
replies: 8 views: 1,080
Audiop 7th March 2009

More often that not I plug straight into my API 3124 or F/r 428 instrument inputs if I want a direct signal for...

dangoudie
replies: 1 views: 2,267
liquidtension47 7th March 2009

Hey Guys...been a lurker on this site for awhile and I need a suggestion for a mic with the character and detail of the Sony...

blackkeys
replies: 6 views: 1,512
work2do 7th March 2009

in acoustic guitar, vocals..

elan
replies: 21 views: 2,278
Rripror 7th March 2009

Obviously both are not going to be pultecs but which one is the better?

skiroy
replies: 2 views: 1,334
skiroy 7th March 2009

I always enjoy hearing about how people got their start playing music and the way they put together cheap equipment to record or...

dft3670
replies: 42 views: 3,236
memphisindie 7th March 2009

Im a high school student looking for a internship at a studio. Where would be a good place for me to start looking. Like just...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 596
dhiltonlittle 7th March 2009
replies: 1 views: 4,797
tropicalhotdog 7th March 2009

Hi, no need for a stereo pair or something. THANKS!

meymia
replies: 5 views: 1,797
dambro2 7th March 2009

...as if you didn't already know that... I heard a piece on NPR yesterday about the group "Lunchmoney" and their new...

Eganmedia
replies: 0 views: 577
Eganmedia 7th March 2009

When i record through either cubase or Adobe audition 3.0 it cuts out. Eg. im singing a long note and half way through it will go...

Docmattic
replies: 3 views: 776
Cameron Johnson 7th March 2009

Ok so this guy sent me this message on myspace claiming all I have to do is send him a demo of my band with contact info on it...

punkrocker
replies: 13 views: 1,064
theblue1 7th March 2009

If I were to replace my ADK A-51 with a Vienna, would that be an upgrade or just a different sound? To me "upgrade"...

lame pseudonym
replies: 1 views: 637
tenchijin2 7th March 2009

I'm not a pro, I do my best (which isn't bad). I've recently discovered Logic's spreader. At first I avoided it as I assumed it...

slopeshoulder
replies: 4 views: 922
DrDeltaM 7th March 2009

What is your fave Beyerdynamic ribbon on guitar cab? The M260.80 got a 80 Hz low-cut or the traditional M160 used by Kramer...

replies: 2 views: 5,570
Oli_W 7th March 2009

I'm planning to test this when my onyx arrive but i'm curious Everyone says that ad converters work best at higher sample...

haryy
replies: 0 views: 583
haryy 7th March 2009

How do I run outboard compressors with a 002R? I tried to run them out of the inserts I/O, but nothing happened. Keep in mind...

xjaredcolbyx
replies: 4 views: 635
icebox 7th March 2009

The AirEQ plug has been out awhile and was wondering if it is behind in technology compared to stuff like Waves new EQ's (Studio...

stresstour
replies: 12 views: 1,827
Zero Point 7th March 2009

Hey, any one using a mac mini with logic or any other software? hows the performance?

SOLOIST101
replies: 10 views: 1,255
junior 7th March 2009

Has anyone tried the MarkBass Studio 1 plugin ? I was checking out the markbass website and noticed it there, was unable to...

Addni
replies: 0 views: 1,264
Addni 7th March 2009

I LOVE this preset of all chorus plugs it sounds the widest to me and i lvoe using it on vocals in bridges / middle 8. BUT I'm...

ar10003
replies: 3 views: 1,239
DrDeltaM 7th March 2009

hi there, been losing my mind to this northern soul banger........ YouTube - Sidras Theme sidra's theme it's called. wondered...

turing
replies: 0 views: 1,038
turing 7th March 2009

I'm looking for a media player / librarian (like iTunes, WMP, Zune, etc). I've got about 1200 CDs, and I want to organize them,...

davidespinosa
replies: 2 views: 605
ericzang 7th March 2009

So I was about to get the FMR RNLA, because I wanted a nice compressor for vocals and bass guitar, which was great because the...

Audun the Great
replies: 1 views: 587
Audun the Great 7th March 2009

I'm wondering if there is anything with the color and sound of the Chandler TG1 but in a lower price bracket? Maybe I'll save for...

aermotor
replies: 4 views: 1,302
joemeek 7th March 2009

Hey, so I want to start some shots today but I don't have a proper boom mic or shockmount for my schoeps mk41 at the moment and...

rackdude
replies: 1 views: 3,531
tINY 7th March 2009

Hi everyone, I have a 24 bit project in Sonar that I want to export in the highest quality to be played on this Cary player:...

JimThompson
replies: 0 views: 681
JimThompson 7th March 2009

I have searched and read many of the threads but cost difference is a part of my issue so I thought I would post this in hopes...

babydaddymusic
replies: 7 views: 11,342
KRStudio 7th March 2009

I know the Lexicon PCM96 and Access Virus TI synths are good examples...what else is out there? Thank you.

XHipHop
replies: 11 views: 1,276
Coyoteous 7th March 2009

I'm about to start using ableton live for a three way live performance. I need one send going into an in ear rack, another...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 0 views: 705
beardsnotbeers 7th March 2009

So...I've spent the few free hours I've had the last few days trying to pull my tax crap together. I've got a few 1099s and some...

bgrotto
replies: 1 views: 675
leebridges 7th March 2009

Everyone is fine with snare sound except me. Got any samples? For enhancing it? The drummer pulled a perfect tracking session....

stagefright13
replies: 1 views: 1,028
john emrich 7th March 2009

I thought I would post a quick review of the Digimax FS 8 channel preamp. First off, I was really interested in this preamp...

Studiodawg
replies: 12 views: 7,514
Jonboy79 7th March 2009

*UPDATED WITH LATEST* Sorry for any confusion. I am not Gabe, just putting the information out there. If you can help send an...

avanturb
replies: 62 views: 12,056
mikeynyuk 7th March 2009

Can anyone sway me which way to go. I recently did a vocal session with the Red Type B (Blue stage 1) with B6 capsule and really...

Diegel
replies: 10 views: 1,747
Diegel 7th March 2009

Just have to ask since I think the roles are changing. Is the lone producer giving way to the engineer/producer as more and more...

mbradzick
replies: 381 views: 14,849
babydaddymusic 7th March 2009

So what do you guys use to fix the foam padding/rubber tubing on guitar stands..?? You know, where the neck or body...

drmmrboy
replies: 12 views: 11,994
drmmrboy 7th March 2009

Finally got a Beyer m160 & m201 and had a quick play with them this evening in my home studio. Amp - US 6176 - apogee...

ampegfreak
replies: 2 views: 774
sphsound 7th March 2009

Is there anyone within a 3 hour drive of Seattle that has a 32-40 channel Amek Einstein and a DAW with at least 40 outputs, or...

Benmrx
replies: 2 views: 684
Benmrx 7th March 2009

There's no shortage of talk and deets about Bonham in the studio ... but I gotta say, the drum sound going down on Machine Head...

houndog328
replies: 55 views: 6,741
lynyrd 7th March 2009

Moderators